剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
末日巡逻队
第一季
第三集
巴拉圭 1948年
《末日巡逻队》前情提要
Previously on Doom Patrol...
莫登先生
Mr. Morden.
是我 您一定是冯·福克斯少校
Yes. Yes, you must be Sturmbanhfuhrer Von Fuchs.
你不会再从我的指缝中溜走了
You've slipped through my fingers for the last time.
是首席
It's the Chief!
听着 一切都会没事的
Look, it's all going to be fine.
首席经常消失
Chief disappears all the time.
消失到他妈的洞里吗
Into a fucking hole?
这就是我们想要在外面的世界生活的后果
This is what the world looks like when we try to live in it.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我们不是英雄
We're not heroes.
就这样了吗
So that's it?
我要独自应对
I'm going this alone.
你看到任何有用的东西了吗
Did you see anything useful?
有啊我♥操♥ 这头驴
Yes, damn it! The donkey!
驴和这事有什么关系
What's the donkey got to do with it?
这就是我想要弄清的 混♥蛋♥
That's what I'm trying to figure out, asshole!
驴是一扇门
The donkey is a door?
我们要进去了
We're going in!
不了解自己的过去 最糟糕的一点
The worst thing about not knowing your own past...
在于你会一次次重复悲剧
is that you're doomed to repeat it.
有首席的消息吗
Any sign of the Chief?
我们知道他还活着
We know he's alive.
找到奈尔斯·考尔德之前我都会留在这儿
I'm staying here until I find Niles Caulder.
你做梦吧
Like hell you are.
寻找
汉尼鼠·莱克特
请联♥系♥谢尔比
寻找
你看见这个首席了吗
滚出小镇
Just go away!
这里不欢迎你
We don't want you here!
我们不关心这个首席
We don't care about the Chief!
你们把小镇搅得天翻地覆
You fucked up our town!
-滚出去 -该死的婊♥子♥
- Get out of here. - Goddamn bitch.
三周而已 维克多
Just three weeks, Victor.
不让我参赛是全队的损失
Making me sit out hurts the whole team.
他们不应该为我的错误买♥♥单
They shouldn't have to suffer for my mistake.
-你♥爸♥爸和我已经讨论过了 -什么
- Your father and I already discussed it. - What?
不然你觉得三周就能了事吗
Why do you think you only got three weeks?
你♥爸♥爸想整个赛季都不让你参赛
Your father wanted you to sit out for the rest of the season.
所以你现在应该好好感谢我
So you should be kissing my behind right about now.
是你跟我说
You're the one who told me
我应该多花时间跟朋友相处的
I should be spending more time with my friends.
不是以你的成绩为代价
Not at the expense of your grades.
我知道这感觉像是世界末日
Look, I know this seems like the end of the world.
但十年后你根本不会记得这件事
But in ten years from now you won't even remember this happened.
这太扯了
This is bullshit!
栅网 调出五年前妈妈实验室的监控录像
Grid, show me security footage of Mom's lab five years ago,
录像档案库
6月13日 下午6点37分
June 13th, 6:37 p.m.
监控录像
监控录像
摄像头离线
栅网 鉴定录像
Grid, authenticate footage.
正在鉴定录像
正在处理结果
录像通过鉴定
它没有被修改或编辑过吗
It hasn't been tampered with or edited?
词汇搜索
鉴定 动词
核实 证实 验证 证明或表明
[某种事物 尤其是主张或艺术作品]
是正确的或真实的
真逗
Cute.
警报
发现什么了
What have you got?
不明嫌犯身份确认
艾瑞克·莫登 又名 无名先生
我觉得首席可能是个囤积狂
I think Chief might be a hoarder.
奇巧巧克力
而且还有糖尿病
And a diabetic.
多年来我不断尝试让首席整理这个地牢
I've been trying to get Chief to organize this dungeon for years.
我们要怎么在这里
How are we supposed to find
找出关于这个无名人的信息
anything about this Nobody person in here?
克里夫·斯蒂勒
或者他可能把首席带去哪里的线索
Or where he may have taken the Chief.
这一切都莫名其妙
There's no rhyme or reason to any of it.
克拉拉·斯蒂勒
[电♥话♥号♥码]
死者 凯特·斯蒂勒
出生日期 1956年5月23日
已故克里夫·斯蒂勒之妻
克里夫·斯蒂勒 赛车手
断头 送达医院时已死亡
父母还活着吗
天哪
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
我有发现
I found something.
瞧啊 那头该死的驴
Oh, look, that fucking donkey!
怎么了
What's up?
我们得让大家集♥合♥进行情况汇报
We need to gather everyone for a briefing.
-你说什么 -情况汇报
- A what? - A briefing.
用来传播情报的会议
It's a meeting where intel is disseminated.
你说是就是吧
Right. Sure.
"传播"
"Disseminated."
去叫大家就行了
Just go get everyone.
我们需要定些规矩
我想定些规矩 你就这样回应吗
This is your response because I wanted some ground rules?
加利福尼亚州 1961年
你加压检查辅助动力装置了吗
Did you pressure-check the APUs?
检查了
I did.
俯冲制动器呢
What about the dive brakes?
天哪
Oh, my God.
我忘了
I'd forgotten.
放松
Relax.
明天晚上这时候
This time tomorrow night
你就是地球上最快的飞行员了
you'll be the fastest pilot on Earth.
但现在你是我的
But right now, you're mine.
约翰
John.
我一周只能和你在一起一小时
This is the one hour a week I get with you.
只是明天的事太重要了
There's just a lot riding on tomorrow.
如果一切顺利 我就能加入下一个水星计划
If all goes well, I'm on the next Mercury mission.
没错
That's right.
你会成为憎恨你的国家的模范典型
You become a poster child for a country who hates you.
没人憎恨我
Nobody hates me.
不是
No.
不是美国飞行员拉瑞·崔纳 所有人都爱他
Not all-American airman Larry Trainor, no, everybody loves him.
你话里有话吗
Am I missing something?
你知道我一直以水星计划为目标
I mean, you know that I've had my eye on Mercury.
突然间你就有意见了
All of a sudden it's a problem for you?
我申请退伍了 拉瑞
I put in for a discharge, Larry.
什么
What?
我受够了在这些思想狭隘的呆瓜身边偷偷摸摸
I'm done tip-toeing around these narrow-minded meatheads
如果他们知道我的取向
who'd sooner kick my ass
根本不会正眼看我 只会揍我
than look at me if they knew who I really was.
-我要退出 -你认真的吗
- I'm out. - Are you serious?
跟我一起走
Come with me.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你明天去试飞 然后我们就离开
Make your flight tomorrow, then we'll leave.
我们在私营企业里肯定能赚大钱
We'd make a killing in the private sector.
你就是个自私的混♥蛋♥
You're a selfish prick.
我自私
I'm selfish?
你就不能等12小时再吐露真情吗
You couldn't wait 12 lousy hours to unburden yourself?
你一定要在今晚给我压力吗
You had to drop all this on me tonight?
说得好 我居然敢产生
Oh, right. How dare I have feelings
与你的需求相冲突的感觉
that interfere with your needs?
下一次你想要跟我说我的事
Well, the next time you wanna talk to me about me,
最好有骨气明确地说出来
have the balls to come out and say it.
这事上的懦夫可不是我 拉瑞
I'm not the fucking coward here, Larry.
去死吧 约翰
Go to hell, John.
你还不懂吗
Don't you get it?
我们的关系中我没有话语权 拉瑞
I have no say in our relationship, Larry.
总是以你为中心
It's always about you.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表