剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
And it's getting worse.
你寻求你父亲的帮助了吗
Did you ask your father for help?
我不能相信我的父亲
I can't trust my dad.
如果我寻求他的帮助 他就会
If I ask him for help, he would just
永远控制我的整个系统不放手
take control of my whole system and never let go.
他和奈尔斯不一样
He's not like Niles.
他是
He's, um...
我需要自己解决这个系统问题
I gotta handle this whole thing on my own.
那你接下来打算怎么做
What are you going to do about it, then?
我们不能每隔一天就毁庄园一次
We can't keep blowing up the mansion every other day.
我可以修好它
I can fix it.
我保证
I promise.
暂时别告诉别人
But don't tell anyone yet.
队里其他人不能知道这件事
They rest of the team can't know.
他们会担心我会变成
They'll worry I'm turning into that...
简画像里的精神病
psychopath in Jane's painting.
我们其余的人在此期间应该做什么呢
What are the rest of us supposed to do in the meantime?
我们需要你
We need you.
我们需要的是首席
We need the Chief.
尽管听上去很可笑
As ridiculous as it sounds,
但我们找到他的最佳机会
our best chance of finding him just
是刚才用胡子魔法折腾我一遭的人
kicked my ass with some beard magic.
谢天谢地 我在他逃走前
Thank goodness I was able to stick him
给他黏上了你的
with that tracking doohickey thing
跟踪装置
of yours before he got away.
你没开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
丽塔·法尔 你太棒了
Rita Farr, you're amazing!
赶快修好你自己
Fix yourself up quick.
等你重新正常
Once you're back online,
我们一起追踪胡子猎手
we'll track down the Beard Hunter together.
谢谢你
Thank you.
欢迎回来 简
Welcome back, Jane.
给她些空间
Give her some room.
这里发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
说来话长
Long story.
那里发生了什么
What happened in there?
这不是我该说的
It's not my story to tell.
我理解
I get it.
幸运的是
Fortunate.
我和你这些年来一起追踪的那个怪物
That monster you and I were after all these years
结果只不过是个毛茸茸的小巨怪
turned out to be nothing more than a hairy little troll.
经过上次之后
After last time,
我和六个人一起向北旅行以寻求保护
I traveled north with half a dozen men for protection.
现在看来真是傻
Seems silly now.
你是怎么找到她的
How did you find her?
是她找到了我
She found me.
常态局会为此给我奖励
Bureau will give me an award for this one.
给我们两个
Both of us.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
我记得那个词是...
I believe the word is...
霍克
"Horkon."
我不是你记得的那个人了
I'm not the man you remember.
救救我
Help me!
没人可以知道她的踪迹
No one can know about her.
她是我要保护的免受这个世界侵扰的秘密
She's my secret to protect from the world.
救命
Help!
奥耶华
Oyewah.
我的北极之旅险象环生
My journey to the North was fraught with peril.
代价惨重
It came at a great cost.
但我很高兴能向常态局的各位汇报
But I'm pleased to report to the gentlemen of the Bureau that,
尽管我的经历绝无仅有
whilst my experience was unique,
但没有反常的事可以汇报
there is nothing odd to report.
更别提什么怪物了
There is no monster to speak of.
许多年来我都是独自一人挣扎
I was alone for many years.
不过 我在那段时间有了新的发现
But, in that time, I did make a discovery.
我发现了我体内蕴藏的生存能力
I discovered the strength inside myself to survive
可以从智慧上
and to outwit
以及耐力上取胜
and outlast
不管这个世界给我们什么样真正的怪物
whatever true monsters this world has to offer.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗 连我今天都发现了一些事
Well, what do you know? Even I discovered something today.
不知道你一直在偷听我的记忆
Didn't know you've been eavesdropping on my memories.
你没注意到吗
Haven't you noticed?
我正在一段接一段地编故事
I'm crafting a story piece by piece.
"搜寻首席" 这种...
"The Search for the Chief." This...
你的令人意想不到的咸湿之梦
unexpected wet dream of yours,
这是一个非常重要的章节
this is a very important chapter.
让奈尔斯·考尔德永远改变的一天
The day Niles Caulder changed forever.
不知道你在说什么
Don't know what you're talking about.
是吗
Oh, don't you?
我们学到了什么
Well, what did we learn?
你杀了你朋友
You murdered your friend
抛下你的情人 这一切都为了什么
and left your dream girl behind, all for what?
真爱吗
True love?
更多秘密
More secrets.
要剥更多层皮才能吃到香蕉 就不诱人了
More layers to the banana, unappealing.
秘密是要付出代价的
Secrets have a cost.
看看它们让你付出了什么样的代价
Look at what they've cost you.
看看对你的研究让他们付出了什么代价
Look at what the search for you has cost them,
你那个廉价的人偶小队
your band of bargain-bin action figures.
他们比你想的更强大
They're stronger than you think.
我正盼着呢 不过你我都清楚
I'm counting on it. But you and I both know,
他们不可能成功到达终点线
there's no way they all make it to the finish line.
你一直是个愿意妥协的人 奈尔斯
You've always been a man comfortable with compromise, Niles.
我是说 毕竟 你爱上了一个加拿大人
I mean, after all, you fell in love with a Canadian.
我们玩个游戏吧
Let's play a game.
回答一个问题
Answer one question,
这篇就翻过去了
and all this goes away.
你就能回家了
You go home.
是的 你的宝贝家庭就能活下来了
Yes, your precious family will survive.
那里会有巧克力蛋糕 气球
There'll be chocolate cake, balloons.
只要回答一个问题
Just answer one question.
那个女孩在哪儿
Where is the girl?
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
这才是这一切的目的 对吗
That's what all this has been about, hasn't it?
一直以来
All this time.
你愚蠢地追求长生不老
Your foolish quest to live forever.
这一切都是为了保证她的安全
All to keep her safe.
你错了
You're wrong.
你我打了这么多年交道 奈尔斯
You and I have been doing this dance for a long time, Niles.
我不知道方法 不知道原因
I don't know how, and I don't know why,
但是你用某种方法
but, somehow,
一直成功对我隐瞒了一个小秘密
you've managed to keep a hairy little secret away from me,
我想知道真♥相♥
and I want the truth.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
告诉我
Tell me!
-想想如果你不说他们会遭遇什么 -不
- Think about what will happen to them if you don't-- - No.
不 我不在乎你对他们做什么
No. I don't care what you do to them.
我永远不会给你击垮我的满足感
I will never give you the satisfaction of breaking me.
这才是我认识的那个奈尔斯·考尔德
Now, that's the Niles Caulder that I know.
妈妈 我是欧内斯特
Hey, Mama, it's Ernest.
我的任务取得了巨大成功
My mission was a huge success,
我猜我现在是个正牌的超级反派了
I guess I'm a legit supervillain now.
总之 已经在这里追踪
Anyway, been tracking
奈尔斯·考尔德胡子留下的踪迹好几天了
Niles Caulder's beard here for days,
不过我已经离得很近了 我能嗅到
but I'm getting closer. I can smell it.
好了 很快就会回家了
All right, be home soon.
小欧 抱歉没接到你的电♥话♥
Hi, Ernie. Sorry I missed your call.
真高兴听到胡子的事
So exciting about the beard-hair thing.
希望你交了很多朋友
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表