剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
停下
Stop.
这太扯了
That's bullshit!
网格 停下
Grid. Stop!
不是以你的成绩为代价
Not at the expense of your grades.
这太扯了
That's bullshit!
关掉
Turn it off!
紧急关闭已启动
系统超控
System override.
系统超控
重启
重启
Rebooting.
重启 重启
Rebooting. Rebooting.
我不需要提醒你 我们都欠对方的人情
I don't need to remind you what we owe each other.
所以如果你能...
So if you could just...
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
有消息就通知我
Let me know if you hear anything.
这是最后一个了
That's the last of them.
我动用了所有的关系
Every string I have to pull.
我在外部的线人
My contacts on the outside,
还有国防部和国安局的人 他们都不知情
the DOD, the NSA, none of them know anything.
或者就算他们知情
Or if they do...
也不会告诉我
they're not telling me.
维克被消失了
Vic's been disappeared.
你肯定能做点什么
There must be something you can do.
你了解这些变♥态♥
You know those creeps.
你和这些变♥态♥一起共事过
You've worked with those creeps.
你基本算是变♥态♥中的一员
You basically are one of those creeps.
常态局抓走了钢骨
The Bureau has Cyborg.
他们以超越法律的手段把他抓走
They obtained him extra-legally.
他们没有理由和我交涉
They have no reason to engage with me.
不管他们是怎样抓到他的
And however they obtained him,
他太有价值了 他们不可能放手
he's far too valuable to give up.
我的名字
My name,
我的影响力
my influence
毫无意义
mean nothing.
我一个人做不到
I can't do this alone.
做什么
Do what?
-闯进去 -进去
- Break in. - In?
等等 闯进蚂蚁农场吗
Wait, to the Ant Farm?
和你一起
With you?
为了成功闯进去 我需要你们全部人
For this to work, I need you. All of you.
这是在开玩笑吧
This is a joke.
你一定是在说笑
You must be joking!
你不是真的在考虑这么做吧
You can't seriously be considering this.
简
Jane?
维克跟我们说了那么多
After everything Vic told us,
你还想相信这个人
you want to trust this man
把你和我们的性命交到他手里吗
with your life, with all of our lives?
克里夫
Cliff?
拉瑞
Larry.
你再清楚不过了 你...
Of all the people, you...
你想回到但丁的地狱吗
you want to go back to Dante's Inferno?
我要疯了
I'm losing my mind.
要怎么闯进去
What kind of break-in are we talking about?
我需要看看奈尔斯的壁橱
I'll need to see Niles' closets.
但如果你是他儿子
But if you're his son,
那我就是...
that makes me...
妈咪
Mommy.
需要我再运行一次诊断吗
Would you like me to run another diagnostic?
不用
No.
需要我再运行一次诊断吗
Would you like me to run another diagnostic?
不用
No.
需要我再运行一次诊断吗
Would you like me to run another diagnostic?
你不是真的
You're not real.
需要我再运行一次诊断吗
Would you like me to run another diagnostic?
不用
No.
他已经跟你说了
He already told you
他不用再运行一次诊断
he doesn't wanna run another diagnostic.
天啊
Geez.
我可怜又乖巧的肯尼思
My poor, sweet Kenneth.
告诉我 那个混♥蛋♥是谁
Tell me, who was the bastard?
722.
你听到了吗
You heard that?
听到了 怎么了
Well, yeah. Why?
怎么会
How?
兄弟 我们能晚点说这个吗
Hey, buddy, mind if we talk about this later?
我正在看电视呢
I'm in the middle of a show here.
你怎么会是真的
How are you real?
你怎么会是真的
How are you real?
需要我再运行一次诊断吗
Would you like me to run another diagnostic?
机械状态
不 停下
No. Stop.
你不能
You can't...
天啊
Ah, God.
机械状态
需要我再运行一次诊断吗
Would you like me to run another diagnostic?
需要我再运行一次诊断吗
Would you like me to run another diagnostic?
你怎么会是真的
How are you real?
停下来
Just stop!
埃莉诺 埃莉诺 埃莉诺 埃莉诺
Elinore! Elinore! Elinore! Elinore!
埃莉诺
Elinore!
埃莉诺
Elinore!
我说了
Like I said,
他这个样子已经好几个小时了
he's been like this for hours.
而且情况越来越严重
And it's only getting worse.
你是说把他抓来
Are you telling me we got bupkis
我们一无所获吗
from his intake procedure?
一丁点也没有吗
Zip? Zilch?
而且这孩子完全疯了
And the kid is completely off his gourd?
你怎么会是真的
How are you real?
操
Fuck!
我懂
I get it.
我也不想回去
I don't wanna go back either.
但是塞拉斯都计划好了
But Silas has a plan.
为了维克 我们需要这么做
And we need to do this. For Vic.
-就是这里吗 -是的 位置便利
- This it? - Yeah, conveniently located.
充足的停车位
Ample parking.
只有常态局的高层人员知道
And only high-level Bureau personnel know
如何操作这玩意
how to operate this thing.
拉瑞
Larry?
准备好了
All good.
该换战衣了
Time to suit up.
不是吧 没人看过《星球大战》吗
Seriously, no one saw Star Wars?
扶稳了
Hold on.
搞什么
Wh-wh-what the fuck?
我要吐了
Oh, I'm gonna throw up!
这他妈是什么鬼
What is this fuckery?
就快到了
Almost there.
A区需要维护...
Maintenance required in sector A...
大家还好吧
Everybody good?
看你怎么定义好
Define good.
需要维护
Maintenance required.
这边走
Come this way.
没事
It's okay.
我们没事
We're okay.
那些是什么玩意
What the hell are those things?
操作员
The operators.
别盯着看
Don't stare.
不许动
Freeze!
搞什么
What the fuck?
欢迎
Welcome.
很高兴你们都来了
Glad all of you could make it.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表