剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
but there's been a significant drop off
却明显减少了
in what we can measure.
库伦 伏特 安培 焦耳
Coulombs, volts, amperes, joules...
这些都在直线下降
They're all plummeting.
什么意思
Meaning?
我认为它快死了 长官
I think it's dying, sir.
你去哪里了 小火花 你没事吧
Where ya been, Sparky? Uh, you okay?
什么
What?
我没和你说话 兄弟
I'm not talking to you, bub.
天哪 小火花
Jeez, Sparky.
我会马上带你出去的
I'm gonna get you out of here right now.
伙计
Hey, pal.
我和小火花会毁了这个监狱
Me and Sparky are gonna blow this joint.
他说要你和我们一起走
He says you got to come with us.
我告诉过你别管我
Look, I told you to leave me alone.
那可不行
No can-do-ski.
显然它没了你哪儿也去不了
Apparently he can't go nowhere without you.
所以为何不伸出你的小手
So, why don't you take your chicken wing there,
放进这个洞里
reach through this here hole,
拉出这些电线 可以吗
and pull out some of these dang cords, would ya?
不行 如果衣服坏了
I can't. If this suit gets damaged
成千上百的人会有危险
I'd be putting thousands of people at risk.
什么 拜托
What? Come on.
外面的世界容不下我
There's no place for me out there.
它们在折磨你体内的朋友 伙计
They're torturing your friend in here, man.
我不能 好吗 我不能
I can't, okay? I can't.
我不能
I can't.
-我不能 -拜托 伙计 他们来了
- I can't. - Come on, man! They're coming!
我们没有时间了 你要快点行动
We got no time, you gotta make a move here!
快点 伸出你的手
Come on! Just reach your hand.
该死
Damn it!
也许我们的好朋友 722
Perhaps our good friend, 722,
今天下午会安静一些
will agree to come quietly this afternoon.
我的名字是弗莱克斯·曼塔罗
My name is Flex Mentallo.
我明白了
I see.
也许这会改变你的想法
Perhaps this will change your mind.
一个电视机
A boob tube?
真的吗
Really?
这就是你制♥服♥我的伟大计划
This is your grand plan to subdue me?
你可以强力抗争 722
You can fight this all you want, 722.
但是事实是
But the simple fact is
你不再是曾经的你
you're no longer who you once were.
你是美国政♥府♥的财产
You're the property of the US government.
所以我建议你
So I suggest
放弃挣扎吧
you fall into rank.
否则怎样
Or what?
放开我
Let me go.
求求你
Please.
-你没有权利这么做 -离我的妻子远点
- You have no right to do this. - Get away from my wife.
离远点
Get away!
离我的妻子远点
Get away from my wife!
不知道她烧焦了会是什么味道
Wonder how she'll smell when she's burning.
徳洛莉 不不不
Dolly. No, no, no, no!
停下
Stop that.
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop!
小心点 走错一步
Careful. One wrong move and, well...
放开她 她
Let her go! She...
她和这事没关系 伙计
She's got nothing to do with this, man!
我们是讲道理的人
We're reasonable people.
如果你遵守规矩
Now, if you play by the rules,
也许我们会允许你
maybe we'll allow you to
下周继续通过电视看到她
tune in next week and see her again.
同样的时间
Same time.
同样的地点
Same place.
我们只想
All we want
让你成为
is for you to be the hero
你应该成为的英雄 722
that you are, 722.
对不起 小火花
Sorry, Sparky.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
跟着我
Follow me.
这么多年
All those years...
因为我
Because of me.
然后呢
Then what?
我不能像弗莱克斯一样理解你
I... I can't understand you like Flex can.
你想让我看到什么
What do you want me to see?
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
我们之间拥有的是爱
There is love that we have in the open...
还有埋在心底
then there's what's hidden
深处的真心
in the depths of our secret hearts.
还要巧克力酱吗
More chocolate sauce?
要吗 来吧 来吧
Yeah? Yeah! Yeah.
哇卡 哇卡 哇卡 哇卡
Waco, waco. waco, waco.
我自己就是个杆位选手 比莉
I'm a pole position man myself, Billy.
我的妈呀 是我的大英雄
Holy smokes, it's my hero,
赛车手克里夫·斯蒂勒
race car driver Cliff Steele.
是的 比莉 我是来让你好受些的
That's right, Billy. I'm here to make you feel better.
我是赛车手克里夫·斯蒂勒
I'm race car driver Cliff Steele.
奥古斯塔的弗农.里德
Vernon Reid for Augusta.
天哪 那是你吗
Oh, my God. Is that you?
这个节目播出后
Ya know, there actually was some buzz about
有传言说我会得日间艾美奖
a Daytime Emmy for me after this aired.
什么奖 最佳小丑配角
For what? Best Supporting Ass Clown?
演戏很难的 好吗
Hey, you know, acting's hard, all right?
我...
And I--
这玩意是干什么的
What the hell is that for?
我们尽了一切努力修复这个傻笑白♥痴♥
We've tried everything we can to try to fix this chucklefuck.
现在要用点升级手段了
It's time to kick it up a notch.
慢着
Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down.
-怎么了 -慢着 慢着
- What? - Slow down. Slow down.
你不觉得我们做得有点过分了吗
Don't you think we might be taking this a bit too far?
放轻松 我们不是真的要烧了他
Oh, relax. We're not actually going to torch him.
我们只是要让他以为我们要这么做
We're gonna make him think we are.
我们还是在扰乱那个可怜人的大脑
Still, we're messing with the poor guy's head.
我还以为你会反对这样做
I'd have thought you of all people might be against that.
这话是什么意思
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
没什么 只是我
Nothing. It's just I,
基于我在地下看到的一切
you know, I'd have thought
我还以为
you might have a little more empathy
你会比较有同情心
given everything I saw in the Underground.
天哪
Oh, my God.
好了 听着
All right, listen.
这和我
This is not about me
或是该死的地下
or the fucking Underground,
或是你现在想说的
or whatever touchy-feely Oprah bullshit
什么婆婆妈妈的奥普拉狗屁都没关系
you're trying to pull right now.
现在的首要任务是找回首席
This is about getting the Chief back.
别再来烦我了
So get off my jock.
-我知道你现在很心烦 -滚开 克里夫
- I can tell your upset. - Fuck off, Cliff.
你也应该感到心烦
And you have every right to be.
-自杀去吧 克里夫 -我只想说
- Kill yourself, Cliff. - And I just want to say--
-吃屎去 克里夫 -我很抱歉
- Eat shit, Cliff. - That I'm sorry.
我看见了一些你可能并不想让我看到的东西
I saw things you probably didn't want me to see.
尽管我不是故意看到的 不过那还是
Even though I didn't mean to, still...
不太好
That wasn't cool.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我只是想帮你
I only wanted to help.
我只想说
And I just wanna say,
如果你需要找人聊聊 我随时奉陪
if you ever need to talk about it, I'm here.
我不需要谈心
I don't need to talk about it.
我知道怎么找回他的记忆
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表