剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
恭喜你 老兄
你刚从轻罪升级成重罪了
你刚从轻罪升级成重罪了
You just upgraded from misdemeanor to felony.
你想找的是我 穷鬼
Psst! It's me you want, broke-ass.
警♥察♥马上就到
Cops are on their way.
你是钢骨
You're Cyborg.
叫我维克就好
You can call me Vic.
来电
塞拉斯·斯通
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
我刚下载了你的系统报告进行分♥析♥
I just downloaded your systems report for analysis.
没什么可汇报的 就是简单的抢劫
Nothing to debrief, simple mugging.
那钢骨还真是帮了大忙
Oh, thank God for Cyborg.
你救下了整整六百美元
You saved a whole $600.
还有一个可能的谋杀被害者
And a possible murder victim.
她看到了抢劫犯的脸
She saw the mugger's face.
这是第二起了 我不会允许发生第三起
This was the second location, there wasn't going to be a third.
于是你花了57秒逗罪犯玩
So you spent 57 seconds messing with the perps
而不是解除他们的武器
instead of disarming them.
-我们能不能直接跳到你的结论 -好
- Can we just fast-forward to your conclusion? - Okay.
你能做得更好
You're capable of better.
要做得更好 收到
Do better. Copy that.
我要吃饭了
Like... I'm gonna eat.
在另行通知前 启用隐私模式
Enabling privacy mode until further notice.
收到
Copy that.
怎么了 老兄
Whoo! What up, man?
栅网 调出犯罪记录
Grid. Pull up crime blotters.
太浅了 深入点
Too small. Go deeper.
搜索天眼会信息
Search ARGUS feed.
恐怖 毁灭 混乱
Horrible, destructive, chaotic.
这只是几个当地人事后描述时所用的词
Just a few of the words locals used to describe what they saw.
吉姆 我...
Hey, Jim. I, uh...
我知道你派我们去调查袭击事件
I know you sent us out here to investigate an attack,
但是 这里什么都没有
but, uh, there's nothing here.
整个小镇都不见了
The whole town's gone.
该死的 弗兰克
God damn it, Frank.
我是不是该封锁现场
Should I just rope it off?
对 就说是水源污染或煤气泄漏之类的
Yeah. Call it water contamination or a gas leak or some shit.
我去记录到蚂蚁农场的待办事项表上
I'll add it to the Ant Farm's backlog.
那小镇叫什么名字来着
What's the name of that town again?
克洛弗顿 俄亥俄州克洛弗顿
Cloverton. Cloverton, Ohio.
五年前
底特律 尖端科研实验室
那么 你今天接下来有什么安排
So, what have you got planned for the rest of the day?
等你修好我的眼睛之后
After you fix my eye.
没有什么"之后" 维克
There is no "after," Vic.
优化你的程序是全天候工作
Improving your programming is a full-time job.
终于来了
Finally.
奈尔斯
Niles!
维克
Vic.
老天 上次见面后 你是不是又长高了
Good God! Have you grown another inch since I last saw you?
不可能 事故之后神经机械冻结了他的生长
Impossible. The cybernetics froze his growth after the accident.
而你一点都没变
And you haven't changed a bit.
你怎么样 塞拉斯
How the hell are you, Silas?
迫不及待 我们说好十点半的 奈尔斯
Impatient. We said 10:30, Niles.
阿塔卡玛的天文学家
You know, the astronomers at Atacama
智利北部沙漠
想不明白为什么我对他们的玻璃那么感兴趣
couldn't figure out why I was so interested in their glass.
而中国人甚至都不让我进云南
And the Chinese, they wouldn't even let me into Yunnan.
所以我不得不抄袭了一位
So I had to crib my lensing technique
被流放的缅♥甸♥工程师的透镜技术
from an exiled Burmese engineer.
只是一个平常的工作日
So, just a regular day at the office.
锻炼让我保持年轻
Well, the exercise keeps me young.
而且值得的
And it was worth it.
克洛弗顿的马戏团怎么样了
How's the circus in Cloverton?
让我保持忙碌
It keeps me busy.
我在照顾一些很有意思的人
I'm working with some fascinating people.
他们每个人都
Each one of them is just...
充满了潜力
bursting with potential.
和你一样 维克
Like you, Vic.
有一团巨大的东西横冲直撞
Some sort of giant blob run amok.
恐怖 毁灭 混乱
Horrible, disruptive, chaotic.
死贱♥人♥ 你要钱还是要命
Fucking bitch! Give up your money or die!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
有什么能帮...你的吗
Can I help... you?
下一班车能去的
What's the single most remote place
最偏远的地方是哪里
I can get to from the next bus?
蒙大拿州伊斯梅 很棒的天空之州
Ismay, Montana. Uh, a great sky country.
好极了 我一直想晒成古铜色
Great. I've been wanting to work on my tan.
这是个笑话
That was a joke
目的是让你别对我的外表那么紧张
meant to make you feel more comfortable with my appearance.
即将发车
蒙大拿州伊斯梅
你没事吧 先生 你被某种烟火击中了
You okay, mister? You got hit by some kind of firework.
-改变主意了吗 -试试别的地方吧
- Second thoughts? - Let's try somewhere else.
希尔斯维尔
不 你敢试试 你个小...
No. Don't you dare, you little...
妈妈 木乃伊醒了
Mommy, the mummy's awake.
詹金斯 酿酒厂很棒
Jenkins. Great brewery.
詹金斯
克恩维尔挺好的 适合玩漂流
Kernville's nice. Good tubin'.
去哪重要吗
Does it even matter?
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你想怎样
What do you want from me?
我想保护人们 不受你的伤害
I'm trying to protect people... from you!
不受你的伤害
From you!
让我走吧
Just let me go.
让我走
Let me go!
欢迎来到俄亥俄州克洛弗顿
人口 0
过来 驴 驴 驴
Here, donkey, donkey, donkey.
过来 小驴 过来
Here, boy. Come here.
别跑 不 驴
Hold still. No, donkey! Hee-haw!
操 等一下
Fuck! Hey, wait up.
驴 混♥蛋♥
Donkey! Son of a...
过来 快过来 你这头死驴
Come here. Here. Get over here, you jackass!
该死的 脑子跟核桃一样大
God damn it! Brain the size of a fucking walnut.
贱驴 我在跟你说话呢
Fucking ass! Hey! I'm talking to you!
你就使劲跑吧 蠢驴 我是不会累的
You can run all you want, stupid donkey. I don't get tired.
在找它吗
Looking for this?
你是谁
Who are you?
维克·斯通
Vic Stone.
有人叫我钢骨
Some people call me Cyborg.
我是来帮忙的
Here to help.
眼睛很帅气 但是你挡着我的道了
Nice eye. You're in my way.
-这头驴是怎么了 -它为我们传递了信息
- What's with the donkey? - It sent us a message.
我一上午都在追这头脏驴
Been chasing this fleabag all morning.
它身上肯定有秘密之类的
Full of some kind of secrets or some shit.
我看了录像 你和你的朋友们毁了那间餐馆
I saw footage of you and your pals messing up that diner.
想解释一下你们怎么把整个小镇夷为平地的吗
Wanna explain how you managed to obliterate the rest of the town?
原来是钢骨啊
Oh, Cyborg!
不请自来
The guy who nobody asked to be here,
指手画脚的那个钢骨
who pokes his nose into business that ain't his!
你好
Hi.
你肯定是奈尔斯的其中一个迷途羔羊
Man, you must be one of Niles' strays.
-你认识首席吗 -认识
- You know the Chief? - I do.
你怎么不早说你认识首席
Why didn't you say you know the Chief?
因为看着你张牙舞爪让人心神不宁
Because watching you trying to be effective is real distracting.
-他在哪儿 -他消失了
- Where is he? - He's gone.
地裂土崩
Ground opened up.
吞噬了他和整个小镇
Swallowed him and the whole town.
我们的室友简想要救他 结果她也消失了
Our housemate Jane tried to save him, now she's gone, too.
抱歉
Sorry.
-我只是需要点时间 -没事 你请便
- I just need a second just to... - Oh, no, go ahead. Yeah.
理清楚这件事
...get this straight.
一群马戏团怪胎到底捅了多大的篓子
How does a band of circus freaks manage to screw up so badly
以至于同一时间
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表