剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
I don't think I'm mistaken.
亲爱的 我在这是因为你要我来的
Sweetie, I'm here because you wanted me to be.
你在我迷失时给了我目标
You gave me purpose when I needed it.
现在世界需要你
Now the world needs you.
去敲响那边的钟
To ring that bell over there.
是时候了 亲爱的
It's time, sweetie.
♪Ring my bell ding dong, ding dong♪
♪Ring my bell♪
玛丽琳
Marilyn.
-很高兴看见你 -亲爱的
- Good to see you. - Oh, my love.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
走 这里交给我
Go. I got this.
你 你都干了什么
You! What have you done!
瞧瞧
Well, looky here.
不知道马戏团进城来了
I didn't know the circus was coming to town.
你身边还跟着这么多小丑
And you got all the clowns with you, huh?
来吧
So, uh, come on.
你们准备给我表演场节目还是什么
You're gonna show me a show, or what?
怎么回事
What's going on?
不知道 不是你在计划吗
I don't know. You're the one with the plan.
越来越快了
It's getting faster.
你竟敢干扰灭物主的视线
How dare you intervene with the vision of the Decreator.
你觉得你可以朝上帝的脸吐口水
You think that you can spit in the face of God.
女士 我崇拜的神只有斯普林斯汀
Lady, the only god I worship is Springsteen.
我已经朝他脸上吐过两次口水了
And I've spat in his face twice.
《生来奔波》[布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀1975年所出专辑]
复物主万岁
Viva la Re-Creator!
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
什么声音
What the hell is that?
天哪
My God!
你这个传奇
You fucking legend.
复物主
The Re-Creator!
发生什么了
What's going on?
我觉得这是个对视比赛
I think it's a staring contest.
九死一生
By the skin of our teeth.
一如往常
As always.
我很想帮你解决和无名的纠葛 但是
I'd like to help you with this Nobody business, but, uh...
那就意味着我得承认我喜欢你
Then I'd have to admit that I like you.
但愿不会
Heaven forbid.
愿我们永不相见
May we never meet again.
我也是 老朋友
Likewise, old friend.
那个男孩 艾略特
The boy, Elliot...
你觉得他会回来吗
Do you think he's back?
还是有希望的 对吗
There's a chance, right?
你让我震惊 瑞塔
You astound me, Rita.
走吧
Go.
你休想回到他们那去
Don't you dare return to them.
走
Go.
简不在最好
It's best she's not here.
光是跟你们说再见就已经够难了
Saying goodbye to you all is going to be hard enough.
不 我绝不让他们再带走你
No. Ain't no way I'm letting them take you again.
不能言而无信 维克
A deal's a deal, Vic.
首席 怎么回事
Chief! What the hell!
简
Jane.
真是感人的一幕
It was a touching scene.
首席和简再次相聚了
Chief and Jane together again.
但是可惜了 我们的小玩笑该结束了
But, alas, our fun little romp must come to an end.
行了 奈尔斯 干脆点
Come on, Niles, make it snappy.
别把本是上下部的故事变成三部曲
Let's not turn this two-parter into a trilogy.
想要他
You want him...
就放马过来
Come and get him.
时间流逝变慢
Time moved slowly.
你说了我可以跟他们告别的
You told me I could say goodbye!
那孩子掏枪了好吗
The kid took out a gun.
求你了
Please.
你答应了我不会伤害他们
You promised you wouldn't hurt them.
我答应了 奈尔斯 我不会伤害他们
Oh, I promise, Niles, I won't hurt them.
不
No.
他就在那 爸爸最心爱的科学作品
There he was. Daddy's favorite science project,
下定决心要竭尽所能救回首席
resolute to do anything he could to save the Chief.
但钢骨没意识到他的声波炮胳膊正在充能
But Cyborg didn't even realize he'd left his arm cannon charging.
永别了 维克多·斯通
Goodbye, Victor Stone.
该死 该死
Oh, shit. Shit!
维克
Vic.
糟糕 不
Shit. Shit. Oh, no.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no!
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
-那是什么 -别动 这是个紧急发射器
- What is that? - Don't! It's an emergency trigger!
它能复原 修复损伤
It rebuilds, it fixes, fixes damage.
用神经机械
With cybernetics.
很好 那我就按啦
Good. So, I just push it?
不不不 别按 如果你按了 我爸
No, no, no. Don't! If you press it, my dad--
-怎么样 -它会发送求救信♥号♥♥
- What? - It'll send an SOS.
你不能就这样坐在这儿
Well, you can't just sit here like this.
往后退 离我远点 我会想出办法
Back up, off me! I'll figure it out.
我们该怎么做 告诉我们想让我们做什么
What do we do? Tell us what you want us to do.
抱歉 伙计 这是为你好
Sorry, bud. This is for your own good.
克里夫 住手
Cliff, stop!
管他说什么 他需要帮助
Fuck what he said. He needs help.
栅网 不 快停下 栅网 停下
Grid, no. No, stop, stop! Grid, stop!
紧急求救信♥号♥♥
一只蝴蝶在亚马逊河拍打了翅膀
A butterfly beats its wings in the Amazon.
大西洋就会刮起一场飓风
And a hurricane brews in the Atlantic.
亚洲东部数以百万计的穷♥人♥死亡
Millions of poor die in the eastern reaches of Asia.
这种破坏能产生一个未来的领袖 独♥裁♥者
The destruction inspires a future leader, dictator,
杀人狂
mass murderer.
来电
塞拉斯·斯通
拒绝接听
塞拉斯·斯通
雪莉尔
Sheryl...
你做了什么 拉瑞 你做了什么
What have you done, Larry? What have you done?
混沌理论很美 但是太慢了
Chaos theory is beautiful, but so slow.
太慢太慢了
So, so slow.
我猜轮到我来加个速了
I guess it's up to me to step on the gas.
再一次
Again!
你要带我去哪儿 已经过了熄灯时间了
Where are you taking me? It's past lights-out.
正如我之前提过的 简 如果你继续恶化
As I mentioned previously, Jane, if you continued to get worse,
会采取极端行动 现在我们就是
drastic action would be taken. And here we are.
没办法 可以这么说
At wit's end. So to speak.
碎冰死亡法
An ice-pick death.
有些医生那样叫它
Some of the doctors call it that.
我猜这比前额白质切除术更有诗意
I guess that's more poetic than prefrontal leucotomy.
我并不惊讶
Well, that doesn't surprise me.
你就是干这个的 对吗 伯特兰医生
It is what you do, isn't it, Dr. Bertrand?
放弃吧
Give up.
我真希望能听到你在说什么
I do wish I could hear what it is you're saying.
不过 我们都清楚那可能有多危险 所以
But, we all know how dangerous that can be, so...
不过不用担心
Oh, but, don't worry.
相信当你回来时我们会有更加
I'm sure we'll have more entertaining conversations
有趣的对话
when you return.
不过 我想那或许会更加单方面一点
However, I think they will probably be a little more one-sided.
旅途愉快
Enjoy your trip.
你是个懦夫 你是个懦夫
You're a coward! You're a coward!
-过来 -你是个懦夫
- Come on! - You're a coward!
到货车里去 简
Get in the van, Jane.
不必担心
Oh, don't worry.
他们只会切去一小片
They're only gonna take one little piece out.
你很快就会回来
You'll be back here in no time.
吃着布丁 在日间娱乐室笑得不能自已
Eating pudding and pissing yourself in the day room.
那就是你的归宿
Right where you belong.
你个屌♥丝 你一文不值
You're a failure. You're nothing.
你永远一文不值 就像爸爸一直说的
You'll always be nothing, just as Daddy always said.
操
Shit!
迷人的夜晚 不是吗
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表