剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
why doesn't he trust me?
他不该信任你
He shouldn't.
轮到我分享了
My turn to share.
这是什么
Hey, what is this?
这是在驴子里无名先生给我看的
It's what Mr. Nobody showed me in the donkey.
-你为什么要把它藏起来 -我靠
- Why did you keep this hidden? - Holy shit!
拜托 这只是一幅画
Come now, it's just a painting.
什么 你们想知道别人的秘密
What? You wanted secrets out in the air,
这就是个大秘密
well, here's a big one.
别那么记仇
Don't be so vindictive.
这是你瞎编的
You made this up.
刽子手的女儿从不撒谎
The Hangman's Daughter doesn't lie.
这可真是富有成效
Well, this has been productive.
你们都比我更需要治疗 却觉得我疯狂
You all need more therapy than I do, and I'm the crazy one.
简 回来
Jane, get back here!
除非你分享故事 否则小组是不会解散的
Group isn't over until you share.
你突然不知道自己行老几了吗
Who are you all of a sudden?
你不能往我们的治疗环节扔一颗炸♥弹♥
You don't get to throw a grenade into our therapy session
还自以为很有帮助
and pretend that's helping.
这不是治疗
This isn't therapy!
也许说出来就好了
Maybe it's okay if it's just talking.
你和所有人一样需要找人倾诉
You of all people need someone to talk to.
我看过你的带子
I've seen your tapes.
那他妈是什么意思
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
你自己清楚
You know.
天 我就不能把你这
Man, I can't take you seriously
严厉的鬼父之爱当回事
with all this tough love paternal shit.
这里有好心人
Is there someone nicer in there
能站出来向我们解释
who can come out and explain to us
怎么能永远不会惹毛你吗
how not to piss you off all the time?
怎么了 反正你们也不会听的
Why? You wouldn't listen anyway.
不分享是自闭的一种形式
Not sharing is a form of self-isolation.
就连现在你也没在听
You're not even listening now.
你的内心是一片充满神秘的美好而奇特的地带
Your mind is a beautiful, strange place full of mystery.
你们不会想知道我在想什么
You don't wanna know what I'm thinking.
快点 说出来 这里是安全区
Come on, just say it! It's a safe space!
你永远成不了一个父亲 因为你根本不是人
You'll never be a father because you aren't even a man.
我是这里唯一能忍♥你
I'm the only one here who can stand you,
而我只喜欢1/6♥4♥的你
and I only like one 6♥4♥th of you.
感谢你的坦诚
Well, thank you for your honesty.
简 简 回来
Jane. Jane, come back.
你牛逼 克里夫
Jesus, Cliff.
没听过防止事态扩大吗
Ever heard of de-escalation?
这不是我的本意 是吧
I didn't mean that. Did I?
简 别走
Jane, don't leave.
从这里离开只有死路一条
There's nowhere to go from here but up.
简 对不起
Jane, I'm sorry.
那不是我想说的
I didn't mean to say that.
我连想也没那样想过
I didn't even think I was thinking that.
搞什... 不
What the... No!
怎么...
How did...
克拉拉 克拉拉
Clara? Clara?
受不了了
This is nuts.
受不了啦
This is nuts!
克里夫失去理智了
Cliff's gone off the deep end.
他万一中风该怎么办
What if he's having a stroke?
你们就不能有点同情心吗
Would you have some sympathy?
好的 大美女
Nice going there, Beeboo.
克里夫正是我们彼此
Cliff's the one goddamn reason
直抒胸臆的原因
we're actually talking to each other.
对 用这个方法搞砸了
Yeah, way to screw the pooch
把你的小女朋友气跑了 跑啦
with your lady friend there, tug-a-nug.
也许他疯了是因为我们都疯了
Maybe his crazy is all our crazy.
我要用拳头打烂那张脸
I'll bump that face off your punch!
按住他
Hold him down!
他出问题了
There's something wrong with him.
不 他只是在伤心
No, he's just grieving.
长须将军
-车到了 -那是我的大巴吗
- Honk, honk. - Is that my bus?
你究竟在做什么
What on Earth are you doing?
末日庄园
六集前
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
我们要去镇里
We're going into town.
我加入
I'm in.
来啊宝贝 没事的
你只需要选好时机
看我的 像这样...
小家伙
Oh, little one.
如此心碎 如此悲痛
Such heartbreak, such sorrow.
幸运的是 你不必独自承受
Luckily, you don't have to go it alone.
你还有我
You have me.
谁在说话
上面 旁白
Up here, the narrator.
什么是旁白
听着 把注意集中在悲痛上就行了
Look, let's just focus on the sorrow.
好吗 让悲痛充满你的内心
Okay? Let it well up inside of you,
给它养料 感受它变得像
nurture it, feel it harden into that
名叫复仇的冰冷刀刃那样坚硬
icy cold blade called vengeance.
可我是个林栖生物
我不希望向任何人复仇
我的天 这些是谁和你说的
My God, who told you that?
那边你死去的乡巴佬鼠妈妈吗
Your dead country-mouse mom over there?
别再满脑子都是大碴子了
Enough with home-spun cornpone bullshit.
错误已经铸成
A wrong has been committed,
只有一种方法纠正它
and there's only one way to set it right.
你需要找到那个不顾及别人的白♥痴♥
You need to find the thoughtless cretin
为你母亲的死负责
responsible for your mother's annihilation,
然后你需要操♥死♥他的精神
and then you need to fuck his mind,
操♥死♥他的心脏
fuck his heart,
操♥死♥他的灵魂
and fuck his soul.
想必你是能做到的吧 小家伙
Think you can do that, little fella?
末日庄园
今天
上午8:53
他在那儿...
我母亲死亡的罪魁祸首
我是长须将军
你杀了我母亲
准备接受我的复仇吧
早上好 丽塔 十五分钟后开小组会议
Good morning, Rita. Team meeting in 15.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表