剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
That's none of your concern.
这里有我的房♥间
I have a room here.
也许应该与我有关
Maybe it should be.
也许等你正式搬来后 我们可以再谈这件事
Perhaps when you officially move in, we could revisit the matter.
好的 我这就走
Yeah, sure. I'll go.
不过你要先把无名先生的事全部告诉我
Just as soon as you tell me everything you know about Mr. Nobody.
这些是我们的课外活动教室
These are our extracurricular classrooms.
奈尔斯坚信要鼓励创造力和
Niles believes strongly in encouraging the creative,
超能力一同发展
as well as the meta-human abilities.
你不爱说话 是不是
You don't talk much, do you?
请原谅 但老实说 我并不想来这里
Forgive me, but to be perfectly honest, I didn't wanna come here.
刚刚那是什么
What was that?
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
请原谅这些学生
Forgive the students.
都是我丈夫的错
It's all my husband's fault, really.
他鼓励他们进行这些无害的恶作剧
He encourages their harmless prankery.
你和约什结婚了
Oh, you and Josh are married?
天啊 不是的
Goodness, no.
我和奈尔斯结婚了
I'm married to Niles.
这是个放松的好办法
That's one way to take the edge off.
不过选的场所还有一些不足之处
Though the venue leaves something to be desired.
整栋楼里最安全的房♥间
The most secure room in the building.
因为有很多会爆♥炸♥的东西
Due to all the things that go boom.
这里也是不会被青少年发现的藏酒的好地方
And this is the safest place to hide hooch from the teenagers.
你无法想象这些超能孩子能怎么寻欢作乐
You can't imagine the hijinks that these meta-kids can get up to.
真有他们的 年轻只有一次
Good for them. You're only young once.
这个讨厌的东西是什么
What is this horrid thing?
这个
That...
这是大脑的东西
that belonged to Ultimax.
邪恶兄弟会的首领
Leader of the Brotherhood of Evil.
不幸的是 其中的大脑逃走了
And unfortunately, the brain escaped.
没有了头盔 他也做不出太大的坏事
But he won't get up to much mischief without his helm.
这可不是收缴的武器 这是战利品
These aren't confiscated weapons, they're trophies.
你带我来只为了一件事 你想炫耀
You brought me here for one reason, to show off.
那我可就班门弄斧了
Well, isn't that the peahen calling the peacock proud?
我没有看低你 只是你还想
No judgment here. I'm just surprised...
取悦我 我挺意外的
that you'd still want to impress me.
毕竟我们那样结束以后
Given the way things ended between us.
可能我就是忘了你有多么美丽动人
Maybe I'd just forgotten what a head-turner you are.
我以前是跳肚皮舞的
I was a belly dancer,
英国特别行动处的间谍
an SOE spy,
肌肉海滩的女王
the queen of Muscle Beach...
我
I...
我曾经是丽塔·法尔
I used to be Rita Farr.
舞台和银幕的明星
Star of stage and screen.
现在我不知道自己是谁
Now I don't know who I am.
想要重塑你自己 一张白纸是最好的
A blank slate is the perfect place for you to start to rebuild yourself.
你只要决定自己到底要变成谁
You just have to decide who it is you wanna be.
一直以来的我
The same person I've always been...
丽塔·法尔
Rita Farr.
开始吧
Let's begin.
闭上眼睛
I want you to close your eyes.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
吸气
In.
呼气
Then out.
吸气
In.
呼气
And out.
睁眼
Now open them.
怎么回事
What's happening?
颏
Mento?
没事的 你很安全
It's all right, you're perfectly safe.
我在哪里
Where am I?
哪都不在
You are nowhere.
这里的存在只有你
All that exists are you...
和你的呼吸
and your breath.
吸气
Breathe in...
呼气
then out.
很好
Good.
重复我的话
Now, repeat after me.
正在呼吸的人是我
"The person who is breathing is me."
正在呼吸的人是我
The person who is breathing is me.
再来
Again.
正在呼吸的人是我
The person who is breathing is me.
正在呼吸的人是我
The person who is breathing is me.
正在呼吸的人是我
The person who is breathing is me.
正在呼吸的人是我
The person who is breathing is me.
正在呼吸的人是我
The person who is breathing is me.
这废话竟然有用
This nonsense actually works!
你能接受真是太好了
Oh! Good to know you'll be keeping an open mind.
你可能
You probably have
对于这种事
strict psychic-patient rules...
有严格的医患规定
about things like this.
-你在发抖 -没有
- You're shaking. - No.
只是
It's just...
你能戴上头盔吗
What do you think about wearing the helmet?
你在想什么 法尔小姐
Whatever did you have in mind, Ms. Farr?
我可不是变♥态♥
I'm not being kinky.
史蒂夫 我害怕
I'm scared, Steve...
伤到你
of hurting you.
以前发生过可怕的事
Something terrible happened once before. If...
如果你戴上头盔 你就能帮我控制情绪
you wear the helmet, you can help me keep control of things.
只有你能控制你自己
You are in control of you.
如果你坚持 我会戴上头盔
I'll wear the helmet if you like.
但我知道你不需要
But I know you don't need it.
等等
Wait.
你确定吗
You sure?
不太确定
Not remotely.
好了 儿子 这就把你重启
Okay, son, let's get you rebooted.
什么感觉都不会有的
You won't feel a thing.
晚安
Nighty-night.
好了
All right.
看看你吧
Let's take a look at you.
你的微型继动单元没有损伤
Looks like none of your micro-servo units were damaged.
挺走运的
Consider yourself lucky.
得穿越回去才能找到替换件
You'd need a time machine to find replacements.
你真的觉得我完蛋了
You really think my robo-guts are fucked,
还是你就是和首席过不去
or do you just like shittin' on the Chief?
我觉得这两件事并不互斥
Well, I don't believe the two are mutually exclusive.
奈尔斯和我商量过你的设计
Niles actually had me consult on your design.
但他一条建议都不听
But then, he refused to take a single suggestion.
为什么
Why?
他就像一条恐龙
The man's a dinosaur.
他非常害怕
He's terrified of anything
一切让他和他的点子灭绝的东西
that might threaten to make him or his ideas extinct.
你会怎么做
What kind of stuff would you have done?
把我变成那边那个阿童木的样子吗
Would I be more like Astro Boy over there?
你会变得更好
You would have been better.
到底发生了什么
How exactly did this happen?
维克说的不太详细
Vic was scant on the details.
挺吓人的
Oh, it was pretty gnarly.
维克想用他手上的炮去轰无名先生
Vic was gonna blast Mr. Nobody with his hand cannon
然后时间停止了
and then everything stopped.
再然后 炸了
Next thing I knew, ka-blam!
所有人都被炸飞了
Everyone goes fucking flying.
我以为大家都死定了
I thought we were dead meat.
维克可真是惨
Vic? All kinds of fucked up.
流了好多血 他的手就像爱发先生的霰弹枪
He's bleeding. His hand looked like Elmer Fudd's shotgun
被兔八哥用木塞堵住了一样
after Bugs Bunny stuck a cork in it, and then...
回过神来 仔细一想
I mean, you know, now that I'm really thinking about it,
也没有那么糟
it wasn't that bad.
他有可能死的
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表