剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
现在究竟要怎么办
What exactly is the plan here?
我完全不知道
I have no idea.
但不管这是什么情况 看来起效了
But whatever it is, looks like it's working.
是吗
Oh, really?
请原谅我怀有质疑
Forgive me for having doubts,
但我们究竟有多了解
but what do we really know about this...
这东西
thing?
你是个什么
What exactly are you?
我明白为什么拉瑞那么喜欢你了
Well, I can see why Larry is so fond of you.
首席还在的话就不会出这种事
This never would've happened if the Chief were still here.
你说得对 他消失了
You're right. He's gone.
但我们站在这里等他们三个回来
But us standing around waiting for these three
并不会改变这个事实
is not gonna change that.
我们应该继续工作
Let's get back to work.
你好
Hello.
我是奈尔斯·伊夫林·考尔德博士
I'm Dr. Niles Evelyn Caulder. I'm...
我是反常调查局的研究探险家
I'm a research explorer from the Bureau of Oddities.
求你了 我和搭档分开了 我...
Please, I'm separated from my partner. I...
你知道我受伤了 我对你不是威胁
You know I'm wounded. I'm not a threat to you.
求你了 那边的那些人
Please, those men up there,
我和他们不一样
I'm not like them.
他们是猎人
Those men are hunters.
我不是猎人
I'm not a hunter.
我是朋友
I'm a friend.
我很冷
I'm very cold.
求你了 我能不能...
Please, could I...
我能不能靠得离火近一点
Could I move a bit closer to the fire?
不管你想对我怎样 我活不下去的
I'm not gonna survive this, whatever your plans are.
我只是想要...
I just wanna get...
暖和一点
a little bit warm.
求你了 不要
Please, stop.
对不起
I'm sorry.
所以丹尼是会说话的街道
So Danny is a talking street?
-是的 -那里所有人都是同性恋
- Yeah. - Where everyone is gay?
不是 我不知道 那里有各种各样的人
No. I don't know. It's a place for all kinds of people.
而且它还四处旅行
And it travels?
不是"它" 是"他们"
Not "it," "they."
丹尼属于酷儿性别
Danny's gender queer.
而且是的 他们会跳跃
And they jump, yeah.
然后"他们"给了你这本漫画书吗
And "they" Gave you a comic book?
当你从叫丹尼的会说话的街道那里
Look, when you get a comic book
获得了一本漫画书
from a talking street named Danny,
它就不是单纯的漫画书
it isn't just a comic book.
里边肯定有什么线索
It has to have some kind of clue.
给我看看
Well, give it here.
任何能帮助我们找到首席的线索
Look, anything that gets us closer to finding the Chief,
不管有多诡异多难懂多危险
no matter how absurd or obtuse or dangerous,
我们都要加以利用
we have to use it to our advantage.
说话的街道 漫画书
Talking streets, comic books.
我一直以为首席生活里最怪异的就是我们
I always thought the weirdest thing in Chief's life was us.
真奇怪 那个大块头不见了
That's odd. The hunk is missing.
什么
What?
卡♥通♥大块头 这个广♥告♥里的肌肉男
Cartoon hunk. The hunky muscle man in this advertisement.
小时候这个广♥告♥我肯定看过上百次
I must've seen this add 100 times as a girl.
这里本该有个人
There's supposed to be a man there,
但现在空了 就像是他走出了漫画
but it's empty. It's like he just walked out of the comic book.
此处为神力肌肉男弗莱克斯·曼塔罗
可以通过屈伸肌肉扭曲现实
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
好 稳住
Okay, easy.
就这样 稳住
Here we go. Easy.
好
Okay.
放聪明点 欧内斯特
Be smart now, Ernest.
一点点就能有大用处
A little bit goes a long way.
奈尔斯·考尔德的日志
From the Journal of Niles Caulder.
我已经任凭这个原始生物支配了我好几个星期
I've spent weeks at the mercy of this primitive creature.
终于我的体力开始恢复了
Finally, my strength has started to return.
这个样本的存在
This specimen seemingly exists
似乎与现代世界完全相反
in complete opposition to the modern world,
完全脱离了人类
entirely removed from mankind.
她会成为反常局的珍贵收藏
She would be the crown jewel of the Bureau's collection.
别惊慌
Oh, don't be alarmed.
我的腿好多了
My... My leg is feeling better.
感觉很好 谢谢你
It's feeling good, thank you.
我很快就能离开了
I'll be able to leave soon.
我必须得回家
I'll have to go home.
家
Home...
我必须得走
I'll have to go.
家
Home!
你可以跟我一起走
You could come with me.
我的人见到你会很高兴的
My people would love to see you.
他们会好好照顾你的
They'd take great care of you.
我永远也不能离开 对吗
I'm never gonna leave here, am I?
你不是救我 你绑♥架♥了我
You didn't save me. You kidnapped me.
我只是你的宠物
I'm just your pet.
我就是你的玩物
I'm a play thing to you.
你就是这样看待我的 对吗
That's what you think of me, isn't it?
你怎么敢
How dare you!
我不是用来玩赏的猴子
I'm not a pet monkey!
我不是动物
I'm not an animal!
你才是动物
You're the animal!
我们不是动物
We are not animals!
我不是动物
I'm not an animal.
别过来
Stay back.
别靠近我
Don't you come near me.
你强迫我留在这里
You've kept me here against my will.
你绑着我的双手
You've bound my hands.
我不能 也绝对不会...
I can't! I will not...
他们不是动物 不能让他们就这样腐烂
These are not animals left to rot.
他们是人
They are men.
应该妥善埋葬他们
They deserve a proper burial.
那才是正确的...
It's the right...
是基♥督♥徒应该做的事
It's the Christian thing to do.
天啊
My God.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
天啊 太不可思议了
Oh God, this is remarkable.
这个奇怪的生物似乎比我最初想象的
There appears to be even more to this strange creature
还要复杂
than I'd originally assumed.
我一直怀疑绑♥架♥我的是原始人
I'd always suspected that my captor was primitive,
但我从来没想过那到底是什么意思
but I never considered what that truly meant.
这个古代文化
This ancient culture,
据我估计有几万年的历史
tens of thousands of years old by my estimation,
曾经是个自豪的部落
was once a proud tribe.
但是他们一个接一个地消失了
But one by one, they faded away.
除了...
Except...
除非我的双眼蒙蔽了我
Unless my eyes deceived me,
否则绑♥架♥我的人已经在这个部落存在了好几代
my captor had existed within this tribe for generations.
每一个纪♥元♥都在
Every era.
问题是怎么做到的
The question was, how?
长生不死
Eternal life.
以前我从未考虑过这种可能
Something I never before considered possible.
这让我难以理解
Something I struggled to comprehend.
我满脑子都是问题
My mind raced with questions,
但我说不出话来
but I could not find my voice.
我只能做个见证人
I could only bear witness,
看着她
and behold her.
奥耶华
Oyewah.
奥耶华
Oyewah.
我终于开始明白
Finally, I began to understand
我发现的这个生物的本质了
the nature of the creature I had found.
然后一瞬间
And then, in a single moment...
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表