剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
你有能力建造未来之城
You have the power to build the city of the future!
至少有一个人有点脑子
At least one of you has some brains.
从今以后 你就叫"不疯的简"
From now on, I'm calling you "Sensible Jane."
你能相信其他人吗 真不要脸
Can you believe the others? The gall?
至少你知道我不是坏人
At least you know I'm not the bad guy here.
你知道我只是要帮忙
You know I'm trying to help.
铁头 你要干什么
Hammerhead, what are you doing?
我们要出去
Getting us out of here.
你觉得你在帮我们
You think you're helping me and the others?
去你的
Well, fuck that!
这是我们最美好的一天
This was the greatest day of our life.
我们终于不只是光说不干了
This was the day we got some bite to our bark.
不行
No, no.
住手
Stop. Stop.
这里更安全
It's safer here.
安全才怪
Safe? Safer my ass.
我们经历过的事情
The shit we went through?
对别人安全
It's safer for others.
我们不能靠近普通人
We can't be around regular people.
我们会伤害他们
We hurt them. Okay?
管他妈的
I don't give a fuck
普通人
about regular people.
我们应该保护内心的小女孩
We're supposed to protect the girl.
糟了
Well, shit.
我对事故的记忆
All I remember from the accident
只有在草地上醒来
is waking up on the lawn.
-妈妈就在我身旁 但已经 -不是
- Mom was next to me, but she was-- - No.
她当时还活着
She was still alive.
什么
What?
你们两个都命悬一线
Each of you were barely hanging in there.
我们把你送进了实验室的实验手术中心
We rushed you to the S.T.A.R.'s experimental surgical center.
不是我们两个
Both of us?
当时很明显
It quickly became apparent
我只能救下一个人
I would only be able to save one of you.
为什么是我
Then why?
为什么救我
Why did you save me?
是奈尔斯选的
It was Niles.
他认为你的身体条件比较容易接受
He argued that you were the better physical candidate
生物科技
to accept the biotechnology.
我仍然不听
But I still wouldn't listen.
但他让我意识到一个简单的事实
Then he made me realize one simple fact.
你的母亲
Saving you...
一定会选择救你
would be the only choice your mother would make.
她只会让我做出这样的选择
The only choice she would let me make.
所以我没救她
So I let her go.
不对
No...
但我记得
But I remember...
她当时躺在
she was on the lawn
房♥前的草坪上
in front of the house.
-那是 -那是我们告诉你的
- That was-- - That was a story you were told.
简单的谎言
A simple lie,
在你恢复时 一次次地告诉你
told over and over again while you recovered.
日复一日
Every day...
直到你信以为真
until you believed it.
那你没有损坏我的程序
So, you didn't corrupt my programming.
没有
Uh-uh.
你在我的真实记忆里做了手脚
You messed with my actual memories.
我不指望你原谅我
I don't expect you to forgive me.
但我希望你知道我有多么难受
But I can hope that you know how sorry--
你知不知道这些年来
Do you know how hard it was
我有多痛苦
carrying this for years?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
-你为什么这样做 -我很害怕
- Why did you do this to me? - I was afraid.
如果你知道我没有救你母亲
I was certain it would destroy our family
我怕这样会毁掉我们的家庭
if you knew I had to make the choice to let your mother pass.
我害怕
I was afraid
你恨我
of having you hate me.
所以你就让我担这个罪责
So you let me shoulder the blame instead.
我意识到
I didn't realize...
我撒的谎
how destructive
带来的危害性时已经太迟了
my dishonesty was until it was too late.
故事的影响太大了
The story was too powerful.
它和神经手术都成为了钢骨的一部分
It made you Cyborg as much as the surgery.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我有我真正可以信任的人
I got some people I can actually trust.
我的朋友们
Friends.
他们需要我的帮助
And they need my help.
看看这些无知的人
Look at these nimrods.
我亲手奉上了他们
I handed them the happy ending
期盼了数十年的美好结局
they wasted decades pining for.
而他们做了什么 他们却弃之不理
And what did they do? They shit all over it.
现在他们迷茫而孤独
Now they were lost and alone
处了我的旁白别无陪伴
with nothing but my narration to keep them company.
很可能会是永远如此
Most likely, forever.
但是内心深处 丽塔知道一切都会好起来的
But deep down, Rita knew everything was going to be fine.
会好起来的
Totally fine.
所以她向前迈步
So forward she marched.
你在干什么
Um, what are you doing?
我受够了让别人来叙述我的故事
I'm sick of having someone else tell my story.
而且叙述地很糟糕
Badly, I might add.
所以 从现在开始我要自己叙述我的故事
Therefore, I shall be narrating my own tale from now on.
所以她向前迈步
So she marched forward.
-但是你不能就这么叙述 -一直向前
- But you can't just narrate-- - Ever forward.
-停下 -一直向前
- Stop it! - Ever onward.
-旁白不是这样的 -最终
- It doesn't work like that! - Eventually,
在惊奇的转折路口
in a stunning twist,
丽塔和她的朋友们找到了彼此
Rita and her friends found one another.
克里夫
Cliff!
丽塔
Rita!
就知道我听见你说话了
Thought I heard you.
丽塔
Hey, Rita.
你刚刚在我的脑袋里吗
Were you just in my head?
我觉得试试自己当旁白
I've decided to try my hand at narrating.
如果你想要称心的角色
If you want the plum roles,
有时你得自己写自己的角色
sometimes you have to write them yourself.
等等 简在哪里
Wait. Where's Jane?
你们都知道她有自己的节奏吧
You all know she moves at her own pace.
-首席 -让我们抓紧他别放手
- Chief! - Let's grab him and bolt.
你们不该来这里
You shouldn't have come here.
你们真的觉得会这么容易吗
Did you really think it would be that easy?
如果想要带走奈尔斯 你们要先通过我这关
If you want Niles, you have to go through me.
不是什么大问题
Shouldn't be a problem.
在我看来你就是个傻♥逼♥
Real you looks like a fucking dweeb to me.
对了
Right.
这样的穿着的确不适合
I suppose this is hardly appropriate
这么盛大无聊的碾压高能场面
for the big, boring punch 'em up climax.
这样是不是好点
Is this better?
现在
Now,
谁想先被扯成碎片
who wants to get ripped apart first?
你为什么想要战斗
And why do you want to fight?
哈里森医生
Dr. Harrison?
我们在准备盛大的超级英雄决战
We're getting ready for the big superhero fight.
你却变成了这个人格
This is who you turn into?
你这么做想要填补什么空缺
What are you overcompensating for?
-我没在填补空缺 -拜托
- I'm not overcompensating. - Please.
这个型态
This form.
这种虚伪的阴暗
This phony darkness.
这种幼稚的邪恶力量的表现
This childish display of sinister power.
太可笑了
That's ridiculous.
首先 我很邪恶和阴暗
A, I am sinister and dark.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表