剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
你的事业 你的家人
Your career, your family.
对 因为我不像你 我能失去的太多
Right, because I'm the one who actually has something to lose.
去你的
Fuck you.
约翰
Hey, John.
约翰 别这样
John, hey, hey, come on.
对不起 好吗
I'm sorry, all right?
我们会解决这些问题的
Look, we'll work this out.
我向你保证 只是...
I promise you, just...
你能给我些时间考虑一下吗
Can you give me a minute to think about this?
至少等到明天之后
At least until after tomorrow.
明天是我们的大日子
It's our big day.
好吧
Fine.
但是我要走
But I'm going.
不管你做出什么决定
No matter what you decide.
早上好 混球
Morning, dipshit.
这些是我们现在了解到的信息
Here's what we know.
无名先生的真名是埃里克·莫登
Mr. Nobody's real name is Eric Morden.
他是邪恶兄弟会的一员
He was a member of the Brotherhood of Evil,
这是个1930年代的超级恶棍团队
supervillain team from the 1930s.
我们这是在做什么
What exactly are we doing here?
这是 情况汇报
It's, uh, a briefing.
-你说什么 -我不想再解释一遍了
- A what? - I'm not doing this again.
我们真的是追捕超级恶棍的最佳人选吗
Are we really the best people to hunt a super villain?
莫登在1940年代
Morden disappeared
穿越南美洲的时候失踪了
while traveling through South America in the 1940s.
这张照片
This photo
将我们的驴朋友定位在了1948年的巴拉圭
places our donkey friend in Paraguay in 1948.
那里发生了什么事
Something happened down there.
这件事重要到首席一直留着这张照片
Something important enough that the Chief kept this photo.
你体内有相片打印机吗
Do you have a photo printer in there somewhere?
-没有 -那这张照片是从哪出来的
- No. - Then where did the photos come out from?
我说了没有
I said no.
是从你的屁♥股♥出来的吗 我打赌是他的屁♥股♥
Is it your butt? I bet it's his butt.
好吧 就说我们到了巴拉圭 然后呢
All right, say we go to Paraguay, then what?
你的屁♥股♥打印机要怎么充墨啊
Where do you get toner for your butt printer?
是什么让你自认为是领队了
Who died and made you team leader?
所有人都闭嘴
Everyone, just shut up.
首席救了你们所有人 不放弃是你们欠他的
Chief saved all your lives. You owe it to him to keep looking.
你们是这个任务的最佳人选吗
Are you the best people for the job?
当然不是
Hell, no.
但他就只有我们了
But we're all he's got.
有别人想当领队 那请自便
Someone else wanna take charge, be my guest.
你第一个任务是带我们去巴拉圭 有主意吗
Your first job, get us to Paraguay. Any ideas?
没有吗
No?
乘私人飞机怎么样
How does a private jet sound?
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
很好
All good.
我需要飞机加好油 准备好一小时后起飞
I need the jet gassed and ready to fly in an hour.
视听通信
塞拉斯·斯通
你准备好回家了吗
Are you ready to come home?
在我找到奈尔斯之前不行 我说过了
Not until I find Niles, I told you.
好吧 我觉得你像这样
Well, I think it's very brave of you
努力打出自己的一片天地很勇敢
to try to strike out on your own like this.
我该挂断了 起飞前还有很多事要做
I should get going, lots to do before take off.
但是要想单打独斗
But being your own man
就得自己开拓道路
means making your own way.
你不肯让我用飞机吗
You don't want to give me the jet.
行 那我去租一架
Fine, I'll charter one.
我可能没表达清楚
I'm not making myself clear.
你在执行的这个任务
This mission you're on
是你的任务 不是尖端科研实验室的
is your mission, not S.T.A.R. Labs'.
你必须自己想办法
You're gonna have to gather your own resources
也就是说没有尖端科研的信♥用♥卡♥
and that means no S.T.A.R. Credit cards
或者企业账户的使用权
or corporate account privileges.
我在请求你的帮助呢
I'm asking you for help here.
你不能帮我一下吗
Can't you just help me?
你是个聪明人 维克
You're a smart man, Vic.
你肯定会想出办法的
I'm sure you'll figure something out.
请告诉我这是开往机场的车
Please, tell me, this is our ride to the airport.
计划有变 上车吧
Change of plan, hop on.
你不会真的想开车载我们去巴拉圭吧
You seriously want us to drive to Paraguay?
-那需要开上一周 -不
- Which takes a week. - No,
不需要一周
it does not take a week.
好吧
Okay.
需要两周
It takes two.
俄亥俄州
肯塔基州
田纳西州
-这里左转 -拉瑞 我认识路
- It's this left, here. - Larry, I know where I'm going.
地图在哪 地图在哪
Where's the map? Where's the map?
田纳西州
瑞塔 地图呢
Rita, the map!
阿♥拉♥巴马州
各位 我认识路
Guys, I know where I'm going.
你们知道拿冠军的秘诀吗 超强吸水尿布
You know what wins championships? Extra absorbent diapers.
奶奶你好 奶奶来开车啦
Hey, grandma, grandma's in town,
我这是遵守交通法规
I am obeying the law.
你就不能稍微开快点吗
Could you drive just a little faster?
就开快一点点 拜托
Just a little bit faster. Come on.
密苏里州 阿♥拉♥巴马州
德克萨斯州 路易斯安那州
你只要在这里右转...
You just turn right over there...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
使劲踩右边踏板
Pedal on the right.
老娘不活了
I'm gonna kill myself!
别这样
Don't do it.
简 简
Jane, Jane!
她真的要跳车了 该死的
She's doing it! Oh, shit!
某处 离巴拉圭十万八千里
你能听见我说话吗
Hey, can you hear me?
你在首席实验室里干的事
That stunt you pulled in the Chief's lab,
根本就是无理取闹
completely uncalled-for.
好吧 我承认我的便笺语气有些生硬
Now, I admit my note may have been terse.
但危及我的生命
But endangering my life?
我完全有权要求划清界限
I'm well within my rights to set boundaries.
这是我的身体 我说了算 不是你
It's my body, I call the shots, not you.
你就是个搭便车的
You're just a goddamn hitchhiker.
吸人灵魂的寄生虫
You're a soul-sucking parasite.
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
What the hell's wrong with you?
他妈的发生什么了
What the fuck happened?
没事
All good.
我们都没事
We're all good.
你干了什么 拉瑞
What did you do, Larry?
我什么也没干 是他
I didn't do anything, it was him.
-它 -那你能不能让他把车修好
- It. - Well, could you tell him to undo it?
目前我们的关系跌破冰点
Look, we're not exactly on speaking terms at the moment.
实际上 我觉得他可能是想杀我
Point of fact, I think he may be trying to kill me.
这条非常有用的信息
That would've been useful information to have
你倒是开车之前说啊
before we let you drive.
别冲他喊 无法控制那个东西
Don't yell at him, it's not his fault he has no control
-不是他的错 -是我的错
- over that thing. - Yes, I do.
我会...
I will...
我会想办法控制他
I'll get it under control.
真是杰出的领导力 蝙蝠侠
Impressive leadership skills there, Batman,
鼓舞士气就该这样 正义联盟2020
way to rally the team. Justice League 2020.
欢迎
好消息
Great news,
他们还有一间空房♥
they had one room left.
你不必等我的
You didn't have to wait up.
明天一切都会好的
Everything will be fine tomorrow.
我保证
I promise.
那后天呢
What about the day after that?
后天也一样
It will also be fine.
永远都在保证 对吗
It's always a promise, isn't it?
已经很晚了
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表