剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
搞什...
What the f--
简
Jane!
王八蛋
Motherfucker!
好了 兄弟
Okay, pal.
如果想要动手的话 就是
If there was ever a time to fight, it's--
你根本不知道这有多爽
You have no idea how satisfying that was.
要我带你去见你儿子吗
Shall I take you to your son?
我了个
What the...
大操
Judas fuck!
当奈尔斯·考尔德得知你把
What's Niles Caulder gonna do
他所有的玩具交给我们后会这么做
when he finds out you surrendered all his toys to us?
你不知道吗
Haven't you heard?
奈尔斯失踪了
Niles in MIA.
他什么都做不了
There's not much he can do.
铁石心肠塞拉斯·斯通
Stone-cold Silas Stone.
一个人就算离开了蚂蚁农场
I guess you can take the man out of the Ant Farm...
让我们把话说清楚
Let's get something straight.
这里过去的样子被你和你的同类毁掉了
You and your ilk destroyed what this place used to be.
相信我
Trust me,
我不再插手了
I'm out.
你最好准备准备
You're gonna wanna prepare yourself.
你怎么是真的
How are you real?
你怎么是真的
How are you real?
维克多
Victor?
爸
Dad?
我以为没人会来
I thought no one was gonna come.
我来了 我来了
I'm here. I'm here.
不 网格 停下
No. No, Grid, stop.
他们把你怎么了
What did they do to you?
我们什么都没做
We didn't do anything.
我们找到他时他就是这样
We found him like this.
塞拉斯 我知道你在想什么
Now, Silas, I know what you're thinking.
但不可能的
But, no...
交易是不能反悔的
There'll be no take-backsies on this deal.
交易
Deal?
什么交易
What deal?
重新见到你真的是非常开心 崔纳
It is an absolute pleasure to be in your presence again, Trainor.
当他们说你回来了的时候我真是不敢相信
Couldn't believe when they said you were back.
我真是大吃一惊
But I'll be damned.
福赛思
Forsythe.
你做了什么
What've you done?
你感觉到了
So you sense it.
多余的幻肢
A supernumerary phantom limb sensation.
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
虽然你过早的离开了
You may have left the Ant Farm
蚂蚁农场 崔纳
rather prematurely, Trainor...
但你的灵魂还在 请原谅我的双关
But not in spirit. You'll pardon the pun.
你看
You see...
我们从没停止研究你
we never stopped working on you.
你要对我做什么
So what're you gonna do to me?
折磨
Torture?
手术
Surgery?
重新编码
Reprogramming?
我得提醒你 我经历过许多了
'Cause let me warn you, I've been through a lot.
特别多
A shit ton.
蜂群思维的纳粹
Hive-mind Nazis,
巨大的邪眼 整个镇子被吞噬
giant evil eye, whole fucking town being swallowed up.
为了我女儿把短吻鳄一分为二
Stabbed an alligator in two for my daughter.
放马过来吧 四眼田鸡
So lay it on me, four-eyes.
尽你的全力 我不会倒下
Take your best shot 'cause I don't crack!
原始的设计
Primitive design.
什么
What?
焊接的水平低于标准
Welding, subpar.
只有最基本的电路
Circuitry, rudimentary at best.
有限的机动能力
Limited motor function.
不不不
Uh, no, no, no,
伙计 你可能没有意识到
you might not realize this, dude,
但我是个在机器人中运行的人脑
but I'm a functioning human brain in a robot.
你见过几次这样的情况
How many times have you seen that?
差不多一打
About a dozen.
常态局在尼克松任期时很疯狂
The BON got pretty Looney Tunes in the Nixon years,
把脑子塞到各种东西里
stuffing brains into everything.
我们还有给新人用的
We still have a super sarcastic toaster
超爱讽刺人的面包机
that we use on the newbies.
很有趣
It's fun.
面包机
A toaster?
目标建议参与垃圾碎片回收计划
Subject is recommended for the "Scrap and Recycle" program.
回收 垃圾碎片
Recycle? Scrap?
你听到我说的了吗 短吻鳄 纳粹
Didn't you hear me? The alligator, the Nazis?
我是股他妈的不可阻挡的力量
I'm a fucking unstoppable force!
老兄 我们用块磁铁就把你挡下来了
Dude, we stopped you with a magnet.
醒一醒 醒一醒
Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey.
他们想让我给你做些测试
They wanted me to run some tests on you.
来做些罗夏墨迹测验
Flip through a couple of Rorschachs.
我们开始吧
Should we give it a try?
你看到了什么
What do you see?
打断我胳膊的婊♥子♥
Bitch who broke my arm.
打断我胳膊的婊♥子♥
Bitch who broke my arm.
还有
And...
打断我胳膊的婊♥子♥就要自作自受了
bitch who broke my arm who's about to get what's coming to her.
你看到那里的观测镜了吗
You see that observation glass over there?
很值了
Paid the guy off.
没人看见
No witnesses.
简 别担心
Don't worry, Jane.
我是个绅士
I'm a gentleman.
我保证会慢慢地
I promise to take it nice...
小心翼翼的
and slow.
抱歉 盗版嗜血法医
I'm sorry, discount Dexter.
你说什么了吗
Did you say something?
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
我不仅仅是个机械
I'm more than a machine.
我是个有思想的大脑
I'm a mind.
你觉得他们为什么救我的大脑
Why do you think they saved my brain?
我是个天才
I'm a genius!
好了 天才
All right, genius.
-两列火车 -火车
- Two trains. - Trains?
第一列从韦斯特福德出发到伊斯特福德
Train A, traveling 70 miles per hour
间隔260英里
leaves Westford, heading towards Eastford,
时速70英里
which is 260 miles away.
-等下 慢点 -第二列火车
- Wait, slow down. - Train B,
从伊斯特福德开往韦斯特福德
traveling 60 miles per hour,
时速70英里
leaves Eastford, heading towards Westford.
两列火车什么时候相遇
When do the two trains meet?
你说有两列火车
Now, you said two trains?
只是高中数学
Literally, high school math.
我他妈又不是数学家
I'm not a goddamn mathematician!
去你的 你个病态自负的混♥蛋♥
Oh, goddamn you, you sick, conceited ass!
虽然我看起来像金属废料做成的弗兰肯斯坦
Sure I look like some kind of metal garbage Frankenstein.
但我有思维 欲望
But I have thoughts, desires,
我的大脑是面孔 地点还有
My head is a library of faces and places,
我忘不掉的烂广♥告♥歌♥曲的图书馆
and shitty ad jingles that I can't forget.
我是个灵魂
I am a soul.
一个思想 一个人
A mind. A person!
弗兰肯斯坦是科学家的名字
Frankenstein's the name of the scientist,
不是那个怪物
not the monster.
垃圾碎片
傻屌♥
Dipshit.
一个可以走路说话的人形脏弹
One walking, talking, human dirty bomb.
你是个穿越时间与空间的
You're the tool and energy
工具和能量
with power to transcend space and time.
分成两份的资产
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表