剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
Jane, no one wants to hurt you,
但是你得去治疗
but you have to go to therapy.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
-我... -操
- Holy-- - Shit.
我们知道了 克里夫
We get it, Cliff.
尽管你们尽了最大的努力 你们还是
Despite your best efforts, you all waltzed
直接跳进了你们想要避开的陷阱
straight into the very trap you hoped to avoid.
今天什么日子
What day is it?
你人生中最重要的一天
Only the biggest day of your life.
没错
That's right.
今天是拉瑞试飞的大日子
This was the day of Larry's big flight.
然后他的身体就会变成烧焦的民宿
The day his body would become a charred Airbnb
给傻♥逼♥星球的生命体借住
for the being from Planet Dickhead.
丽塔将要跌落水中
Rita was about to stumble into the drink,
然后永远被锁在自己膨胀之役中
and become forever locked in her own Battle of the Bulge.
突出部之役 第二次世界大战欧洲西线战场战役
我们的简脖子将被扎上一针
Our girl Jane was due to get a spike in the neck
让她心里所有的怪物
that would make all of the monsters inside her
都变得更具破坏性
that much more destructive.
而克里夫正准备
And Cliffy was about to
把他的软顶车和他老婆变成敞篷的
turn his T-top and his wife into a convertible.
都不是什么好下场
Pretty rough deals all around.
-滚 -是你们闯到我家来的
- Fuck off! - You're the ones that barged into my home.
我应该叫你们滚蛋
I should be telling you to fuck off,
但是我想要给你们提供
but instead I'm going to offer you
可悲的人生中最好的交易
the greatest deal of your pitiful lives.
如果你们能重回原来的生活呢
What if you could have your old lives back,
而且不会发生那些摧毁你们的恐怖悲剧
minus the horrific tragedies that destroyed you?
我听够你的废话了
I've had enough of your bullshit.
克里夫 我没开玩笑 谁也不用死
I'm not kidding, Cliff. No one has to die.
好好想想吧
Just think about it.
一切回到从前 所有的荣耀和魅力
You can have it all back. All of the glory and glamour.
人生可以随心所欲
Your life could be whatever you want, however you want.
这样不好吗 简 如果你能
Wouldn't it be nice, Jane, if you could mitigate
减轻一点点那些噩梦
even some of the damage
给你带来的伤害
those nightmares inside of you have caused?
我能让它们都消失
I can make all of that go away.
-我们要做什么 -很简单
- What do we have to do? - That's the easy part.
你们就老老实实地
You just have to stay nice and cozy right
待在这里就好了
where you are.
别再找奈尔斯·考尔德了
And stop looking for Niles Caulder.
我们他妈的为什么要相信你说的话
And why the fuck should we believe anything you say?
因为你知道我说的是真的
Because you know this is real.
你知道只要我下了决心 我几乎什么都会做
You know I do almost anything I set my mind to.
你知道我以前就这么做过
You know I've done it before.
首席怎么办
What happens to the Chief?
这是最棒的部分
That's the beautiful part.
你们不会操心想他
You don't worry about him
因为如果你们留在记忆中
because if you stay here in this memory,
就永远不会遇到奈尔斯·考尔德
you won't ever meet Niles Caulder.
他会从你们的世界中消失
He will cease to exist in your world
从你们的记忆中淡去
and fade from your memories.
别再旁白了 傻♥逼♥
Stop narrating me, you shithead.
你叫谁傻♥逼♥呢 傻♥逼♥
Who you calling shithead, shithead?
想要喝一瓶吗
Want one?
现在你心动了
Okay, now you're tempted.
好的 我想要
Yeah, I do. I want one.
我们不再是之前
We aren't the same team
你在驴子里对付过的那个团队了
you dealt with back in the donkey, you know.
我们变强了
We're stronger now.
我们都很努力地改进自身
We've all been working very hard on ourselves.
努力 你们围成一圈
Work? You've sat around in a circle
像丙级早餐俱乐部一样抱怨
and whined like a C-team Breakfast Club.
克里夫从鳄鱼那里偷了块手表
Cliff stole a watch from an alligator.
电力先生终于出柜了
Mr. Electricity here finally came out of the closet
芳龄95
at the tender age of 95.
简躲到自己的内心深处
Jane crawled as deep into herself as she could
差点在大脑里自杀了
and almost committed mind suicide or some shit.
你管这些叫努力 拜托
You call that work? Please.
-丽塔 -进来
- Rita? - Come in.
我们都准备好了 还有个好消息告诉你
We're all set. And I've got some good news for you.
-是吗 -我们开除了亨利
- You do? - We fired Henry.
那个调焦员
The focus puller?
那个让你分心的 他的胳膊
The one distracting you with the, uh...
你知道的
you know?
又怎么了 丽塔
What is it now, Rita?
-需要帮忙吗 -好的
- Want some help? - Sure.
-你从什么时候开始会洗碗了 -从...
- Since when do you wash dishes? - Since...
-我不知道 -你要迟到了
- I don't know. - You're going to be late.
你真好闻
You smell so good.
-我是好人吗 -怎么说
- Am I a good person? - How so?
我不是坏人吧
As in not a bad person.
雪莉尔 这次飞行之后你有什么打算
Sheryl, what are you going to do after this flight?
我是说我们 我们说过的一切 所有我
I'm talking about us. Everything we talked about. All my...
没实现的承诺
broken promises.
我们之间会怎样
What's going to happen with us?
这感觉不对
This doesn't feel right.
-丽塔 你很棒 -是吗
- Rita, you're fantastic. - I am?
当然
Sure you are.
全球几百万人都迷恋你
Millions of people across the globe adore you.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你该出发了
You should go.
我们会看的
We'll be watching.
我们去拍摄吧
Now, let's get out there, hmm?
让他们想起爱你的理由
And remind them why.
我回到了记忆中
I come back to a memory
在这里我重新拥有了一切
where I have it all again.
我找回了家人
And then I got my family...
结果我又开始干保姆了
I start fucking the nanny again.
别犯浑
Don't be an asshole.
她说得对 我该走了
She's right. I should go.
就这样吗
Just like that?
好了
All right, then.
-最后一眼 -对 好好看一眼
- Last looks. - Yes, take a long last look.
因为你要是离开这顶帐篷
Because if you leave this tent,
你就会变成怪物
you're going to turn into a monster.
事故之前我早就变成怪物了 我现在明白了
I'd become a monster long before my accident. I see that now.
我曾经自毁人生 刚刚又毁了一次
I ruined this life once, I'm just ruining it again.
我还是一堆垃圾
I'm still a piece of garbage.
我这样回来既自私
The way I was back here was so selfish,
又虚伪
dishonest.
我在很久以前就毁掉了这个家
I ruined this family years before today.
我也许还有很长的路
I may still have a long way to go,
但我知道
but I know
我已经变得更好了
I've become a better person since all this.
这都是因为奈尔斯的帮助
And my stay with Niles has been a big part of that.
我要去找我的新生活
I have to work on my new life.
我给不了
Sheryl and the boys deserve
雪莉儿和孩子们应得的生活
better than anything I could have given them.
我们要找到奈尔斯
We got to find Niles.
克里夫 我知道这一季我♥干♥了不少坏事
Cliff, I know I've been a shit this season.
但我说的是实话
But I'm telling you the truth.
这些都是真的 你可以挽救你的家人
This is all real and you can save your family.
你并不想这样做 不要走
You don't want to do this. Just stay.
扯淡
Nah. I call bullshit.
约翰怎么办
What about John then?
你终于可以和他在一起了
You can finally be with him.
约翰有他的生活
John's lived his life.
我也应该一样
I should too.
你到底要做什么
What on Earth are you doing?
操♥你♥妈♥
Oh, fuck you.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表