剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
to go looking for answers.
所以我才不寻找答案
It's why I don't look for answers.
我是简
Jane.
我是克里夫
Cliff.
你就是机甲人
The Robotman.
铁头说你们两个见过了
Hammerhead told me you met.
她告诉你她抓了我的裤裆吗
She tell you she grabbed my junk?
铁头不八卦
Hammerhead doesn't kiss and tell.
我不明白 为什么这段记忆被埋得这么深
I don't get it. Why is this memory buried so deep?
这多美好
This is good.
对你来说是的
For you maybe.
但对我们来说 这是失控的开始
For us, it was the beginning of everything going sideways.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你给了她希望
You gave her hope.
你会找到熟知并接受你的人
You're going to find people who will see you and accept you,
他们会爱那个本来的你
people who will love you just as you are.
如果我找不到呢
What if I can't?
那我仍会是你的父亲
Then I'll be a father to you just the same.
你不会想做我的父亲
You don't wanna be my father.
为什么不想
Why not?
你和我父亲完全不一样
You're nothing like my father.
他是怎样的人
What was he like?
不
No.
别在我们有所进展时闭口不言
Don't shut the door on all the good work we've done--
去你♥妈♥的♥进展
Fuck your door!
我在试着帮你
I'm trying to help you.
简
Jane.
天哪 克里夫 来真的吗
Jesus Christ, Cliff, really?
简 对不起
Jane, I'm sorry.
我叫你滚开 佩妮 记得吗
I told you to fuck off, Penny, remember?
简
Hey, Jane.
-等等 等等 -别碰我
- Wait. Wait. - Stop touching me.
别再这样了
Stop.
-我没叫你来这里 -听我说完
- I didn't ask you to be here. - Just hear me out.
所有的一切都是我的错
All of this is my fault.
我不该逼你做治疗
I never should've pushed therapy on you.
丽塔说那可能都不是我的主意
Rita said that it probably wasn't even my idea.
-我的营养箱里有一只老鼠 -克里夫
- There was a rat in my nutrient tank. - Cliff.
我想说的是 回来吧 你吓到我们了
I guess what I'm trying to say is, come back, you're scaring us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我等你说那句话好久了
I've been waiting for you to say that.
我真的很需要那些安抚人心的话
I really, really needed that.
-真的吗 -才他么不是
- Really? - Fuck, no!
滚出我的脑袋 混♥蛋♥
Get out of my head, asshole.
你需要我
You need me.
去你的
Fuck you.
我说真的 去你的
I mean that, fuck you.
真的吗
Seriously?
你是认真的吗 就这样了吗
Is this you being serious? So this is it?
你要把所有东西抛至脑后
You're just gonna chuck everything away?
我在试着帮你
I'm trying to help you.
亲爱的宝贝 凯
Sweet, sweet baby Kay.
简
Jane.
别让我等着了
Please don't keep me waiting.
你在想什么
Where did you go?
你不属于这里 克里夫
You don't belong here, Cliff.
我知道了井
I know about the Well.
我也知道了米兰达
I know about Miranda.
这不是你该说的秘密
These aren't your secrets to share.
秘密是属于地下的
They belong to the Underground.
我可以随心所欲地分享
I can bloody well share what I want.
求你了
Please.
如果你真的是我朋友 请走吧
If you're really my friend, leave.
你现在躺在首席实验室的一张桌子上
You're on a table in the Chief's lab.
我们大家都担心死你了
All of us are worried sick about you.
回来吧
Come back.
-我不能 -为什么
- I can't. - Why?
因为我没有看到回去的意义
Because I don't see the point in going back.
我知道你想当英雄
I know you wanna be the hero.
但你现在不该出现在我的头脑中
But you're in my head where you don't belong,
我求你了
and I am begging you.
-你想帮我吗 -是的
- You wanna help me? - Yes.
回家去
Go home.
亲爱的宝贝
Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet baby.
亲爱的宝贝凯
Sweet, sweet baby Kay.
谁来了
Who comes this way?
简
Jane.
简
Jane?
我不认识什么简
I know of no Jane.
走近点
Come closer.
黑色安妮丝
三姐妹让我来的
The Sisters sent me.
是的
Yes.
三姐妹
The Sisters.
三姐妹
The Sisters.
再见了 简
Goodbye, Jane.
你可以过去了
You may pass.
亲爱的宝贝
Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet baby.
请不要让我等待
Please don't keep me waiting.
我不懂你了 克里夫
I don't understand you, Cliff.
反正你还是要跟着她 为什么让她走
Why let her go if you were just gonna follow her anyway?
我能怎么办 把她扛走吗
What was I supposed to do? Pick her up and carry her?
我试过 并没成功
I tried that, didn't go well.
所以我给她空间
So I'm giving her space.
这不是你们想要的吗
Isn't that what you all want?
什么
What?
我只能到这了
This is as far as I go.
我不去找寻黑暗
I don't go looking for the darkness.
那不是我的职责
That is not my job.
而前面只有无边无际的黑暗
And there's nothing but darkness ahead.
-这是谁的记忆 这是谁的记忆
Who's memory is this? Who's memory is this?
这就是一切的开始 不是吗
This is where it began, isn't it?
凯 我不知道你需要我成为谁
Kay, I don't know who you need me to be.
我不知道我是否该感到开心
I don't know if I'm supposed to feel happy.
你...
And you...
你很完美
You're perfect.
我知道你是一段回忆
I know you're a memory,
但我无处可去
but I don't know where to turn.
也不知道该信任谁 有没有值得信任的人
Or who I can trust or if I can.
我在努力
I'm trying,
但我不知道自己还想不想继续下去
but I don't know if I want to try anymore.
亲爱的宝贝凯
Sweet, sweet baby Kay.
你在这
There you are.
来
Come.
我还没有完成我的拼图
I haven't finished my puzzle yet.
等会再拼
Finish it later.
来吧 我亲爱的宝贝
Come, my sweet baby,
一会妈妈就回来了
before Mother returns.
这才是我的乖宝贝
That's my good girl.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
我闻到了男人的气味
I smell a man.
男人
No man
免进
can pass.
有人吗
Hello?
你叫什么名字 我是来找简的
What's your name? I'm here for Jane.
该死的 男人免进 不行
Damn it. No man can pass. No!
我是来找简的
I'm here for Jane.
男人免进
No man can pass.
我不是男人
I'm not a man.
爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
我不是男人
I'm not a man.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表