剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
Hit the bricks, sister. We're... we're done. Finito.
你不是真心的 凯尔
You don't mean that, Kyle.
我比你更了解你自己
I know you better than you know yourself.
你要用强健的臂膀抱起我
You wanna pick me up in those strong arms.
卡 卡
Cut. Cut.
扎戈 艾思梅
Jagger, Esme,
你们没有感动观众
you failed to move your audience.
我们没有感觉是因为你们没有感觉
We didn't feel it because you didn't feel it.
我来给你们演示
Let me show what it looks like
进入角色是什么样子
when you really connect to your character.
准备 开始
And... action!
散了吧 姐妹
Hit the bricks, sister.
我们结束了 吹了
We're done. Finito.
你不是真心的 凯尔
You don't mean that, Kyle.
我比你更了解你自己
I know you better than you know yourself.
你要用强健的臂膀抱起我
You wanna pick me up in these strong arms
然后把我整个吞下去
and devour me whole.
然后 结束
And scene.
这个 孩子们
And that, children,
就是倾心奉献能给你带来的结果
is what serious dedication to your craft gets you.
做一个烂高中演出教师吗
Being a shitty high school drama teacher?
敢于梦想
Dare to dream.
不能在我们渴求之事上
It's scary not to excel
卓越拔群很是吓人 对吧 艾思梅
at something we aspire to do, isn't it, Esme?
我不卓越
I'm not excelling?
我想不到有什么比
I can't think of anything sadder
一个过气的三流明星
than some washed-up never-was
得意于自己演技好于一群只是为了
who gets their jollies off out-acting a bunch of teenagers
获得简单优秀分的年轻人更可悲的了
who only took this class for the easy A.
末日庄园
拉瑞
Larry!
快点来 你要错过扭屁♥股♥歌♥了
Hurry up! You're missing the booty song.
你们有没有人要买♥♥马文花♥园♥
Do either of you two want to buy Marvin Gardens?
说真的 我需要现金
Honestly, I could use the cash.
拉瑞 这简直无法接受
Larry! This is absolutely unacceptable!
1976年要结束了
1976 is ending,
而你像个无礼的学生一样在拖延
and you're stalling like some truculent schoolboy.
现在应该是你的回合了
Now, I believe it's your turn.
我看起来太荒唐了
I look ridiculous.
哪有
No.
好了 丽塔
Now, then, Rita,
这不公平
that's not fair.
好吧 笑出来吧
Oh, yeah, sure. Laugh it up.
继续玩吧
All right. Keep playing.
不许作弊
And don't cheat.
他在说你
He's talking to you.
福赛思
Forsythe.
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
真美好的家 考尔德博士
Wonderful home, Dr. Caulder.
还有新年快乐
And a happy New Year's Eve.
请你离开
You need to leave.
恐怕现在情况比较紧急
I'm afraid the matter at hand is rather urgent.
怎么了
What is it?
你知道吗
You know,
当上级告诉我68年我就要把崔纳上尉
when the brass told me in '68 I'd be losing Captain Trainor
让给你的永生计划时
to your Immortus Initiative,
我必须要说 我当时根本想不到
I have to say, I couldn't have imagined
他的新任务会是这么的...
his new assignment would be quite so...
舒适
cozy.
你有你的手段 我有我的
Well, you have your methods, I have mine.
我们在这里的工作同样重要
The work we do here is just as essential.
是的
Yes.
我现在理解了
I can see that now.
那是什么歌♥
What is that song?
我女儿喜欢那歌♥
My daughter likes that one.
少废话了 探员
Cut the bullshit, Agent.
那是什么
What's that?
我想你曾经称之为
Well, I believe you once called it
"不屈不挠坚定追寻真♥相♥"
the "Unrelenting, uncompromising pursuit of truth."
需要你的签名 博士
Your signature is required, Doctor.
我们的调查员找到了
Our investigators have identified
你的下一个实验对象
your next test subject.
你在说什么 我从没...
What are you talking about? I... I never...
这个申请是十几年前的了
That request was made over a decade ago.
现在我们找到她了
And now we've found her.
西班牙裔女性 多重人格障碍
Hispanic female, multiple personality disorder.
大家都说她野性难驯
By all accounts, a real wildcat.
我想你会同意
I think you'll agree
她完全符合你要我们找的人
she fits perfectly the profile you asked us to find.
简
Jane.
-你早就知道吗 -知道什么
- Did you know? - About what?
知道那个虐待狂对我们所做的事
About what that sadistic fuck did to us,
你个混...
you fucking...
不不不
No, no, no.
他答应过的
He promised!
简
Jane.
简
Jane.
没事
It's okay.
他本来打算把我们关在这里
He was going to cage us here.
把我们像他们一样关起来
Cage us like the rest of them.
不是吗
Wasn't he?
会歌♥唱的笼中鸟
Singing caged birdies
有漂亮的羽毛供主人来拔扯
with pretty feathers for the master to pluck!
没事
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
告诉我 求你了
Just tell me. Please.
我早就知道
I knew.
我可以滔滔不绝地解释 但是
I can give you the spiel, but...
事实上 我之前被蒙蔽了
the truth is, I was blind.
我甘愿被蒙蔽的
Willfully blind.
你得让它停止
You need to make it go away.
-我知道很难 -你不知道
- I know it's difficult-- - You don't know.
我一直在做这个梦
I keep having this dream.
我在胸口发现一道伤口
I find a wound on my chest.
结痂的旧伤口
This old wound that's scabbed over.
我知道我不该去触碰
And I know I shouldn't touch it,
但我总是伸手去碰
but I keep reaching for it,
忍♥不住去抓
and I can't help but scratch.
结果伤口越来越大
And the wound gets bigger and bigger
直到我体无完肤
until there's nothing of me left.
有一种药
There's a drug.
一种鸦♥片♥制剂
An opiate.
专门针对超能力
For meta-human powers.
是奈尔斯发明的
Niles created it.
交由我保管
Gave it to me for safe keeping,
这样他就不会受到诱惑
so he wouldn't be tempted.
这不是解决办法也不是解药
It's not a fix or a cure.
它能平息噪音 让你好过一些
It calms the noise, it makes it more manageable,
但它没有针对性
but it doesn't discriminate.
简 它会平息一切
Jane, it quiets everything.
好的与坏的一起
The good and the bad.
为了安全地使用
In order to use it safely,
我们必须坚持严格把控
we'd have to stick to a strict regimen.
我要监测你的剂量 生命体征
I have to monitor your dosage, vitals...
对不起 凯
I'm sorry, Kay.
没事
It's okay.
现在感觉好多了
It feels better now.
末日庄园
奈尔斯
Niles?
埃莉诺 埃莉诺
Elinore? Elinore.
谢谢你来一趟
Thank you for coming.
这个
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表