剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
末日巡逻队
第一季
第十五集
[本季终]
-你能听到我说话吗 莫登先生 -能
- Can you hear me, Mr. Morden? - Yes.
开始回顾 巴拉圭度假让我变成这样
Cue the recap! Paraguay vacay made me this way.
变成惩治这个怪老头的混乱先驱
A harbinger of chaos brought to make this geezer pay.
我哄骗愚蠢巡逻队 把巴士掀进洞里
I strung along the Dumb Patrol, flipped the bus into a hole,
关上洞口 等等 什么 塞进驴屁♥股♥里
slammed it shut. Wait, what? Stuffed it up a donkey's butt!
-有首席的消息吗 -我们知道他还活着
- Any sign of the Chief? - We know he's alive.
一个团队凭着一个信念建立起来
A team was forged with one belief,
控制是法♥西♥斯♥分子的武器
那就是排除万难救回他们的首席
to stop at nothing and get their Chief.
打纳粹 逃末日
Nazi-beating, doomsday-cheating,
吃胡子 恨爱情
beard hair-eating, romance-hating,
废物变渣男 机器大块头
punk to skunk, robot chunk,
垃圾碎片
闪回与猛♥男♥跳舞
flashback dancing with a hunk,
钓鳄鱼 约软屌♥
gator-baiting, half chub-dating,
烂泥穿过金属栅格
sliming through a metal grating,
到处都是死亡邪教 简在地下幸存了
death cult all around, Jane survived the Underground,
蚂蚁农场 伤害拉瑞 蜂拥而至伸张正义
Ant Farm, Larry harmed, delivering justice with a swarm.
-不 -父亲溺爱
- No! - Father-doting,
手炮爆♥炸♥ 秘密代码掩盖痛苦
hand-exploding, pain obscured through secret coding.
今天你是63%机械
屡战屡败 日渐亲密
Growing close with each endeavor,
终于一同到达高♥潮♥
finally they came together.
但我厌倦了
But I grew bored
猫捉老鼠
with this game of chase
把他们困在了空白之中
and trapped them inside the white space.
他们的老大无路可退
Backed their leader against the wall,
被迫通通说出来
forcing him to spill it all.
你们的所有痛苦之所以产生
I was responsible for everything
都是因为我
that has happened to each of you.
这是史上最棒的时间线
This is the best timeline ever!
为什么
Why?
我需要你们
I needed you.
我想要
I wanted...
你们的能力
what you have.
永生
Immortality.
什么
What?
我想要
I wanted to...
我需要
I needed to...
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
骗子
Liar.
你骗了简
You lied to Jane.
你骗了我们所有人
You lied to all of us.
请你放了他们
Please let them go.
你把我当什么了 奈尔斯
What do you take me for, Niles?
这事根本与他们无关
This was never about them.
用他们支离破碎的脆弱大脑做橡皮泥
Making Silly Putty out of their fragile, fractured brains,
那
well, that...
那只是
that was all just
课外活动
extra-curricular.
我放弃征服他们了
Consider them abandoned conquests.
他们的未来现在属于自己了
Their future is their own now.
天啊 你说他们未来会怎么打算呢
God, I wonder what they'll do with it. Hmm?
当一个家庭意识到自己不是家庭时会怎么做
What does a family do when they realize they're no family at all?
他们只是相邻笼子中的小白鼠
They're just rats in neighboring cages.
它们只是同一个架子上的培养皿
They're just petri dishes on the same shelf.
我张牙舞爪
You know, I huffed and I puffed,
但其实一直都是你 不是吗奈尔斯
but it was you all along, wasn't it, Niles?
你毁了他们
You destroyed them!
就像你毁了埃里克·莫登一样
Just like you destroyed Eric Morden.
你已经复仇成功了
So you've had your revenge.
现在要怎样
What now?
永无止境 老朋友
Why, sky's the limit, old friend.
我要指挥游♥行♥ 我要客串主持《观点》
I'm going to conduct a parade, I'm gonna guest-host The View,
美国ABC台早间真人秀节目
我要成为下一个单身汉
I'm gonna become the next Bachelor!
美国ABC台约会真人秀节目《黄金单身汉》
现在对我来说世界是个金色牡蛎
The world is a golden oyster for me now.
但对你来说
But for you,
奈尔斯·考尔德
Niles Caulder,
我设想了一个不同的故事
I envision a story that's a little different.
为了问你这个问题 我等了几十年
I've been waiting decades to ask you this.
做无名小卒的感觉如何
How does it feel to be a nobody?
蚂蚁农场
保安速到关押七区
Security to Containment Block Seven.
所有保安速到关押七区
All security to Containment Block Seven.
-早上好 约书亚 -局里的天文学家
- Good morning, Joshua. - Bureau astronomers have
证实了你的计算
confirmed your calculations.
下周的X15试飞是我们拦截
Next week's X-15 test flight is our clearest shot yet
太空异常的最佳机会
to intercept the space anomaly.
-很好 -也就是说 我们要
- Very good then. - Meaning, after we knock
把这个飞行员从空中击落
this pilot from the sky...
顺便告诉你 他的名字是拉瑞·崔纳
His name is Larry Trainor by the way,
拉瑞·崔纳上尉 已婚 两个孩子
Captain Larry Trainor, wife, two kids.
我们要让他接触未知的太空物质
after we expose him to unknown space matter,
我们要超出已知的人类极限
after we potentially burn and radiate him
让他承受燃烧和辐射
beyond the known limits of human capacity,
然后我们要把他交给福赛思
then we're gonna hand him over to Forsythe
和他的禽兽们 为什么
and his animals? For what?
福赛思很快就会厌烦他的新玩具
And Forsythe will grow bored with his new toy,
然后他就是我们的了 最好永远是我们的
and then he'll be ours. Hopefully forever.
永生计划已经有成果了
The Immortus Project is working.
自1955年以来
Rita Farr has shown
丽塔·法尔没有出现任何衰老迹象
zero signs of aging since 1955.
我们已经有了一个完美的实验对象
We already have a perfectly good test subject.
现在我们有两个了
Now we'll have two.
底线在哪里 奈尔斯
Where's the line, Niles?
因为我再也看不到了
'Cause I can't see it anymore.
约书亚 你应该担心的是
The only thing that should trouble you, Joshua,
不这样做的后果
is the alternative.
但我根本不知道不这样做的后果是什么
Except I don't know what the alternative is.
我晚上能安心睡觉的唯一原因
The only way I sleep at night is because...
就是你什么都不告诉我
you tell me nothing.
你说得对 不必谢我
You're right. And you're welcome.
今天
天啊
Oh, God.
-早上好 拉瑞 -当然好了
- Good morning, Larry. - Apparently it is.
我整个学期都在期待这一天
I've been looking forward to this day all semester.
我的学生们终于要表演情景训练了
My students are finally performing their scene studies,
我等不及看他们是如何
and I can't wait to see how they utilize
运用我教他们的技巧了
the techniques that I've taught them.
我推测我会打出不少的优秀分
I suspect I'll be handing out a lot of A's.
能够回馈社区感觉太好了
It feels so good to give back to the community.
我们早就该这么做了
We should've done this ages ago.
-做什么 -向前看
- What? - Move on.
六个月前我们得知自己的生活被
Six months ago we learned our lives had been destroyed
一个疯子毁掉了 请原谅我
by a madman. Excuse me if it takes
需要花点时间才能让神志恢复正常
more than a moment to get back my sea legs.
当我们搬进这个地方的时候
When we moved into this place,
我们向对方做过保证
we made a promise to each other.
-我知道 但是... -不再躲藏
- I know, but-- - No more hiding.
我知道
I know.
我在努力
I'm trying.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么想
What do you think?
这次试试20秒怎么样
You wanna try for 20 seconds this time?
负能量魂魄 释放
Negative Spirit, release!
去吧 伙计
There you go, buddy.
我们可以做到的
We can do this.
我们可以做到的 我们可以...
We can do this. We can...
散了吧 姐妹 我们结束了 吹了
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表