剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
♪People like us We gotta stick together♪
♪昂首阔步 没什么会永远持续♪
♪Keep your head up nothing lasts forever♪
♪无论是咒骂还是沦落抑或遗忘♪
♪Here's to the damned to the lost and forgotten♪
♪心如死灰则难振翅高飞♪
♪It's hard to get high when you're living on the bottom♪
♪谁愿生活的水深火热♪
♪We are all misfits living in as world on fire♪
♪为我们这群人高歌♥吧♪
♪Sing it for the people like us♪
♪我们这群人♪
♪The people like us♪
♪他们奈何不了我 他们奈何不了你♪
♪They can't do nothing to you they can't do nothing to me♪
♪这才是我们选择的生活♪
♪This is the life that we choose♪
♪这才是我们主宰的生活♪
♪This is the life that that we lead♪
♪举起拳头♪
♪So throw your fists in the air♪
♪站出来 站出来 如果你足够勇敢♪
♪Come on come out if you dare♪
♪今晚我们将永远地改变♪
♪Tonight we're gonna change forever♪
♪人人都会失去♪
♪Everybody loses it♪
♪有时人人都想放弃一切♪
♪Everybody wants to throw it all away sometimes♪
♪我们这群人要团结一心♪
♪Oh, people like us we gotta stick together♪
♪昂首阔步 没什么会永远持续♪
♪Keep your head up nothing lasts forever♪
♪无论是咒骂还是沦落抑或遗忘♪
♪Here's to the damned to the lost and forgotten♪
♪心如死灰则难振翅高飞♪
♪It's hard to get high when you're living on the bottom♪
♪谁愿生活的水深火热♪
♪We are all misfits living in a world on fire♪
♪为我们这群人高歌♥吧♪
♪Sing it for the people like♪
我不唱歌♥
I don't sing.
栅网 继续自动搜索
Grid, proceed on auto-search.
将范围扩大再扩大两个街区
Expand the radius another two blocks.
有发现告诉我
Let me know if you find anything.
还以为你在行谢幕礼
Thought you were bowing out.
我不知道自己在做什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
那你最好快点了
Then you better hurry.
因为压轴的只能是我
'Cause nobody takes their bow after me.
-你要干什么 -丹尼不能再这样下去了
- What are you doing? -Danny can't go on living like this.
如果继续这样 我不能冒这个险
And I can't risk what will happen if they do.
我该回去弥补我惹出的乱子了
It's time for me to go back and fix the mess I've made.
怎么弥补
How?
我要回局里
I'm going back to the Bureau.
回归我之前的人生
Back to my old life.
只能这样了 丹尼
It's the only way, Danny.
如果我回去 我能误导他们不再找你
If I go back, I can throw 'em off your scent.
我可以说我是卧底
I can say I was deep undercover,
告诉他们虽然花了点时间 但我终于除去了
tell them it took me a while, but I finally rid the world
最让人憎恨的丹尼街道
of the abomination that is Danny the Street.
什么 不
我保证会比这次演得更好
I promise I'll give a better performance than this one.
你不能回那个地方
You can't go back to that place.
如果他们知道一点你的真面目 他们就会
If they get so much as a whiff of who you really are, they'll--
我不在乎
I don't care.
只要这里的每个人都安全
As long as everyone here is safe,
我就没问题
I'll be okay.
谢谢你让我待在彩虹里 丹尼
Thanks for letting me stay over the rainbow, Danny.
检测到恶意行为
是保护局的
It's the Bureau.
他们来了
They're here.
好了 丹尼 我要走了
Okay, Danny, I'm gonna start walking.
在我离开街尾的一瞬间
The second I step off the end of the block,
你就跳 我会掩护你 好吗
you jump. I'll cover you, okay?
不要
什么
What?
我们再也
不要
逃跑了
我得说 我赞同街道说的话
I gotta say, I'm with the street.
那么我们要怎么做
So then what do we do?
让我们继续派对吧 姑娘
Let's turn the party, girl.
你加入吗
You in?
先生们 都警觉着点
Look alive, gentlemen.
天哪 看看这个人♥渣♥
Jesus, look at this human trash here.
达伦
You know, Darren,
老成你这样的人真的不该再翻白眼了
men as old as you really shouldn't throw shade.
动作太大会伤到自己的背的
You might hurt your back.
莫里斯
Morris?
我的天哪
My God!
那个讨厌鬼到底对你做了什么
What the hell has this abomination done to you?
丹尼什么都没做 除了帮我认识到我自己
Danny didn't do anything, except help me realize who I am.
什么 不
What? No.
不 这不是你 莫里斯 你是个男人
No, this is not who your are, Morris. You're a man.
-这个地方 这些人 -不
- This place, these people are-- - No.
永远不需要你再告诉我他们是怎样的人了
You don't get to tell me or anyone else who they are ever again.
我为现在的我感到自豪
I am proud of the person I see in the mirror.
我的脸无可挑剔
My face is beat.
我的妆容完美无瑕 全身上下一尘不染
My look is flawless, and I am dusted from head to toe.
唯一无法让我感到自豪的就是害怕你
The only thing I am not is scared of you.
呈扇形散开
Fan out, boys!
我说
I said--
谢谢 丹尼
Thanks, Danny.
你个怪胎
You fucking freak.
神话化身就站在你面前 达伦
Fabulosity incarnate stands before you, Darren.
表现出点尊敬吧
Show some goddamn respect.
才怪
Like hell I will.
你妈妈没告诉你吗
Didn't your mama tell you?
绝对不要对女人动手
Never lay your hands on a woman.
回去吧 达伦
Go home, Darren.
不要再回来这里了
And don't ever come back here again.
你回到保护局
You go back to the Bureau,
你告诉他们 丹尼街道不再受你们追捕
and you tell them Danny the Street is off limits.
反而我会将你们放到名单上也说不定
Maybe I'll put you on our list instead.
我已经替你办了
I'm already on it.
告诉他们 崔纳上尉向他们问好
Tell them Captain Trainor sends his best.
每一次 都是相同的梦境
Every time, the dream is the same.
有人在焊接我
Somebody's welding me,
等到那人把面具推上去
except when the mask come up,
是珍妮弗·比尔斯
it's Jennifer Beals.
谁
Who?
伙计
Bro...
这跟你脑子里的老鼠有什么关系
What does it have to do with the rat in your head?
克里夫 感谢老天你还在这
Cliff, thank heavens you're still out here.
简想要马上见到你
Jane wants to see you right away.
保持真实 孩子
Keep it real, kid.
维克 去参加派对吧
不 没关系
No, it's no problem.
我很乐意帮忙
I'm happy to help.
奈尔斯会为你感到骄傲的
真希望他能在这跟我们一起庆祝
我也是
Me, too.
你还没说过你们是怎么认识的
You never told us how you know each other.
让奈尔斯告诉你吧
好吧
Yeah.
你没事吧
我没事
I'm fine.
就是 现在我真的很需要首席的帮助
It's just, I could really use the Chief's help right now.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
怕什么
我怕我们可能永远无法救他回来
I'm scared we may never get him back.
更怕救不出他会发生的事
And I'm scared what might happen if we don't.
这可能机会渺茫 我知道奈尔斯有秘密
This may be a long shot, and I know Niles has his secrets,
但如果你能告诉我们任何
but if you could tell us anything
可能帮我们弄清
that could possibly help us figure out
无名先生对首席做了什么的事 那
what Mr. Nobody's done with the Chief, then--
无名先生
是的 就是他带走了奈尔斯
Yeah. That's who took Niles.
我很抱歉 维克
我爱奈尔斯
但我要保证这些人的安全
恐怕我帮不了你
那太危险了
拜托 丹尼
Please, Danny.
我求你了
I'm begging you.
我们需要他
We need him.
丹尼花店
《我最伟大的冒险》
[1961年推出的《我最伟大的冒险》第51期
此漫画为《末日巡逻队》前身]
我和厄运做了个交易
我唱得有那么烂吗
Was I that bad?
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表