剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
别这样 克里夫
Please, Cliff.
那好吧
All right.
好好睡一觉吧 兄弟
Have a nice snooze, buddy.
这地方是首席创建的吗
The Chief started this place?
什么时候
When?
在末日巡逻队退隐之后
After the Doom Patrol retired.
这里曾是他们的总部
This was their headquarters.
奈尔斯想把这里变成超能力者学校
It was Niles' idea to turn it into a school for meta-humans.
颏 瑞亚和阿然尼都同意留下来
Mento, Rhea, and Arani, they all agreed to stay on.
做老师
As teachers.
奈尔斯怎么会和超级英雄扯上关系
How did Niles get involved with superheroes?
奈尔斯从来没说过
Niles never said.
你们知道他有他的秘密
You know he has his secrets.
你说你叫约什·克莱
You said your name was Josh Clay.
我们见过吗
Have we met before?
没有
No.
应该没有
I don't believe so.
你当过兵吗
Were you in the military?
当过很短一段时间
Briefly.
奈尔斯守口如瓶
So Niles kept his shit tight,
-但跟你说起过我 -对
- but he told you about me. - Yeah.
可以这么说
You could say that.
干什么
What?
这是你的房♥间
This is your room.
什么
What?
你们来这里不是为了这个吗
Isn't that why you're here?
不是奈尔斯派你们来的吗
Niles didn't send you?
奈尔斯失踪了
Niles is missing.
更准确地说是被人抓走了
"Taken" would be more accurate.
被谁抓走了
By who?
某个叫无名先生的混球
Some ass-bag named Mr. Nobody.
无名先生
Mr. Nobody?
他把谁抓走了
Who has he taken?
-你知道这个无名疯子吗 -简
- You know this Nobody freak? - Jane.
我们应该聊聊
You and I should talk.
阿然尼 你能带拉瑞到处转转吗
Arani, would you mind showing Larry around?
我不想麻烦任何人
I don't wanna put anybody out.
不不不 到处转转 LT
No, no, no. Enjoy the tour, LT.
拍点照片
Take pictures.
末日庄园 1958年
我这个人是这样的
The thing about me is,
一旦我下决心去做一件事 我就会做到最好
once I set my mind to a task, I excel at it.
当年我在《三刀客去萨斯喀彻温》中
When I played Jules Niagara
扮演朱尔·尼亚加拉
in Three Sabres to Saskatchewan,
一天不到 我就学会了跳七面纱舞
I learned the Dance of the Seven Veils in less than a day.
非常复杂的一段舞蹈 奈尔斯
It's a very complicated number, Niles.
是的 没错 我看过
It is, yes. I've seen it.
目前为止我似乎没法让自己振作起来
So, the fact that I can't seem to keep myself together by now
所以我并没有对陌生人能帮到我抱太大的希望
doesn't give me much hope that a stranger can help me.
我完全理解你的感受 我也同意
Well, I certainly understand how you feel. And I agree,
你是个不寻常的女人 但是
you are an exceptional woman, but...
才过了一个月
it's only been a month.
而且我们在探索未知的领域
And we are in uncharted territory.
你知道一个月对好莱坞来说有多漫长吗
Do you know how long a month is in Hollywood?
每过一秒钟 我就逐渐被人遗忘
Every second that passes, my name gets colder and colder.
如果我不尽快解决这个问题
If I don't nip this business in the bud soon,
我很可能就要永远困在这里了 无意冒犯
I may well be stuck here forever. No offense.
没事 在这里可以畅所欲言
No, this is a safe place.
你想怎样都可以
That is what you make of it.
不能给我打一针维生素吗
Isn't there a vitamin shot I could take instead?
库尔茨医生 你想要什么药他都会开给你
Dr. Kurtz, he will prescribe you anything you ask for.
什么都行 也许我们应该找他
Anything at all. Maybe we should call him.
丽塔 我们都清楚
You and I both know, Rita,
你的情况是更加深层的
whatever's going on with you goes deeper than that.
我认为你的问题
I believe your issue is as much
既是生理上的也是心理上的
psychological, as it is physiological.
那这个
And this...
颏
Mento...
除了超级有钱外 还是个医生
aside from being fantastically rich, is a doctor?
不太对 不是
Not exactly. No.
-我迟到了吗 -没有
- Am I late? - No.
刚刚好 史蒂夫·戴顿
Right on time. Steve Dayton,
这位是丽塔·法尔
I'd like you to meet Rita Farr.
很荣幸 法尔女士
It's a pleasure, Ms. Farr.
奈尔斯 我不太想这么做
Niles, I don't think I'm comfortable with this.
听起来可能难以置信 但奈尔斯刚找到我时
This may be hard to believe, but when Niles first found me,
我看起来像是你上部电影里的怪物
I looked like the creature from your last film.
而且是米克·曼利杀了他之后的样子
After Mick Manly had killed him.
你熟悉我的作品
You're familiar with my work?
有人不熟悉吗
Who isn't?
你可是丽塔·法尔
You're... Rita Farr.
能够帮助你是我的荣幸
It would be my privilege to work with you.
那我们到底要做什么
And what is it that we'd be doing exactly?
学习
Learning to, uh...
平静心灵
quiet the mind.
颏有非凡的精神感应能力
Mento has extraordinary psychic abilities.
他可以教你如何克服那些让你无法
He can teach you how to transcend the emotional obstacles
重塑自身形态的情感障碍
that are preventing you from reshaping yourself.
这就是你的招数吗 你会读心
That's your game, you read minds?
我还有其它一些能力 不过是的
I have a few other tricks up my sleeve, but, yes,
我能读心
I can read minds.
很抱歉浪费了你的时间 戴顿先生
I'm sorry to have wasted your time, Mr. Dayton,
但我不想让陌生人盯着看我的私密想法
but I don't care to have some stranger gawking at my private thoughts.
虽然那听起来很吸引人
As tempting as that might be,
我以绅士的名义向你保证
I give you my word as a gentleman,
没有你的允许 我不会
that I will not gawk at anything of yours
盯着看你的任何想法
without permission.
从现在开始
Starting now.
看见了吗
See?
一眼都不看
Not a single peek.
丽塔
Rita?
天啊 真的是你
My God, it is you.
史蒂文
Steven.
你来这里做什么
What on earth are you doing here?
我也想知道
I wish I knew.
你看起来棒极了
You look fantastic.
别扯了 我一团糟
Oh, please. I'm a mess.
你从来就没糟过 可人
Not on your worst day, doll.
你总是花言巧语
You always were a smooth talker.
这能帮助掩饰你评头论足的愚蠢本性
It helped hide what a judgmental oaf you were.
我确实把你唬住了一阵子
I certainly had you fooled for a while.
我当时处于低谷
I was at a low point.
再说那是以前 我已经翻篇了
Besides, that was then. I've moved on.
那一起喝一杯应该没什么损失吧
So, there's no harm in us getting a drink together?
只会损伤你的肝
Only to your liver.
我希望它会缓慢悲伤地死去
Which I pray dies a slow, mournful death.
我不知道为什么无名先生让你们来这里
I don't know why Mr. Nobody sent you here,
奈尔斯的事情我很遗憾 但是
and I'm sorry to hear about Niles, but, um...
恐怕我们没法帮你们
I'm afraid we can't help you.
这可不像是超级英雄说的话
Well, that's not a very super-heroic thing to say.
我不是超级英雄
I'm not a superhero.
我是行政人员
I'm an administrator.
你和你的朋友们该走了
And you and your friends have to leave.
我应该是学生还是老师
Was I supposed to be a student or a teacher?
你说什么
Pardon?
奈尔斯想把我送来这里是有原因的 对吧
Well, Niles was shipping me here for a reason, right?
我们有过一些初步的交流
We had a few preliminary conversations,
但他不愿说得太详细
but, uh, he wasn't very forthcoming.
你刚刚为什么骗拉瑞跟老火焰手指离开
Why'd you fob Larry off to ol' fire fingers back there?
就好像你不想让我问她关于无名先生的事
Like you didn't want me to ask her about Mr. Nobody?
这与你无关
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表