剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
That's why you're here.
没事的
It's okay.
我们都缺少一些东西 对吧
We are all missing something, aren't we?
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
成交了
So we got a deal?
好吧
Okay.
美国空军
护士 暂时待命
Nurse, can we put back on standby?
是 医生
Yes, sir.
天哪
Jesus.
做剖腹探查
Let's do an exploratory laparotomy
找到并且控制出血的原因
to find and control the source of the hemorrhage.
天哪
Oh, my God.
别动
No movement.
他在这里
Sir, there he is.
崔纳上尉 不要动
Captain Trainor, stay where you are.
你身上的辐射量太高了
Your radiation levels are off the charts.
你对周围的人非常危险
You're a danger to everyone around you.
别动
Do not move!
拉瑞 我是雪莉尔
Larry, it's Sheryl.
能听到你的声音真好 亲爱的
Oh, it's so good to hear your voice, baby.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
孩子们怎么样 和你在一起吗
How are the boys, are they with you?
不 我没带他们过来
No, I didn't bring them.
我把他们送去娘家了
I sent them to stay with my folks.
这么做没错
That makes sense, I guess.
现在最好让他们远离这一切
It's better to keep them away from all this for now.
我告诉他们爸爸要离开一段时间
I told them that Daddy had to go away for a while,
而且他可能不会回来了
and that he might not be coming back.
你
You...
雪莉尔 听我说
Sheryl, listen to me.
那些医生告诉你的都是胡扯
Whatever those doctors told you is bullshit.
我会好起来的 我会走出这里的 好吗
I'm gonna get better, and I'm gonna walk out of this place, okay?
我向你保证
I promise you.
只要等我一段时间
Just hang on a little longer for me.
我等了你很长时间了 拉瑞
I've been hanging on a long time now, Larry.
我觉得我再也受不了了
I don't think I can do it anymore.
雪莉尔 求你了
Sheryl, please.
我知道最近的经历很艰难
I know things have been rough for a while.
但给我个机会解决问题 我发誓
Just give me a chance to fix this, I swear to you...
你不会的
You can't.
我爱你 拉瑞
I love you, Larry,
但是你解决不了这个问题
but you can't fix this.
你解决不了任何问题
You can't fix any of this.
你从没办到过
You never could.
我会改变的
I can change.
我们应该勇于承认
We shouldn't be afraid to admit
我们值得过的更好
that we deserve better than this.
雪莉尔 求你了
Sheryl, please.
别这么对我
Please don't do this to me.
我求你了
I'm begging you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我希望你有一天能够康复 拉瑞
I hope that you recover from this one day, Larry,
如果你康复了
and if that happens,
我希望你能找到你应得的爱
I hope that you find the love that you deserve.
我真心希望
I really do.
雪莉尔
Sheryl.
雪莉尔
Sheryl.
雪莉尔
Sheryl!
雪莉尔
Sheryl!
也许是时候看看更好的生活是怎样的了
Maybe it's time we see what better looks like.
吃甜点吗
Dessert?
很抱歉我刚才没忍♥住 好吗
Look, I'm sorry I lost it back there, okay?
你没错 事情结束了
You're right. It is over.
这整件事都糟透了
This whole thing has gone to hell.
只因为我想向我爸证明我自己
All because I was trying to prove myself to my pops.
廉价睡眠汽车旅馆
我的大脑习惯了老爸的突然闯入 但
I'm used to having my dad get into my head, but...
无名先生也闯了进去
having that Nobody guy there, too...
我不知道该相信什么了
I just don't know what to believe anymore.
我过去严格控制我的饮食
I used to exercise rigid control over my diet.
但是自从我出事之后
But ever since my incident,
为保持身材需要
keeping my figure takes...
反而需要摄入远超普里蒂金减肥法的热量
Well, let's just say a level of control beyond Pritikin.
这些年来我学会了控制
I've learned to manage over the years.
但是那个精神病也激怒了我
But that overblown psychopath got into my head, too,
我再一次完全失控了
and I'm starting to lose control all over again.
你好 老爸
Hey, Pops.
不 一切都很好
No. Everything's going great.
那个...
Oh, that's--
不 我知道机场在哪里
No. I know where the airport is.
我开了私人模式
I have privacy mode enabled.
你怎么听得见我们谈话
How are you listening?
老爸迫不及待想要援助吗
Daddy dearest to the rescue?
如果想走的话 飞机已准备就绪
The Starjet's ready and waiting if we want it.
我们想走吗
Do we want it?
欢迎 简 很高兴认识你
Welcome, Jane. Pleased to make your acquaintance.
我是冯·福克斯少校
I am Sturmbanhfuhrer Von Fuchs.
你喜欢我的木偶戏吗
Do you like my puppets?
作为一个科学家 恕我冒昧
As a man of science, please indulge me.
你是如何拥有这么多超能力的
How did you manage to obtain so many metahuman abilities?
你到底要不要交易
You want the deal or not?
我需要见见其他人格
I would have to meet another of your personas
看看他们的力量
and behold their power.
这样行不通
Except it doesn't work that way.
我控制不了他们 他们控制不了我
I don't control them, they don't control me.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
我想那一定太令人厌烦了
I do imagine that must be ever so tiresome.
时常被迫将主动权交给内心的恶魔
Constantly forced to cede authority to your inner demons.
如果需要
If necessary,
我可以帮你
I could assist you with that.
结束了 是不是
It's over, isn't it?
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
你可以自♥由♥地度过余生
You could live out your days with unfettered autonomy.
我可以抽取其他人格和他们的力量
I could extract the others and their powers
并只将你的主人格留在体内
and leave only your core persona in that body.
算了
Pass.
告诉我 简
Tell me, Jane.
你难道不是
Are you not the core persona
这个马戏团的主人格吗
inside your little menagerie?
当你到了你要去的地方
When you get to wherever the hell you're going,
给我寄张明信片 好吗
send me a postcard, all right?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们俩毫不相干了
You and me are done.
给我让开
Move the hell out of my way.
给我他妈的让开
Get the fuck out of my way!
你的主人格 简
Your core, Jane.
她的过去有过某种创伤
There was some kind of trauma in her past.
对吗 在她年轻的时候
Yeah? When she was young.
这让她的人格分♥裂♥
This caused her mind to splinter,
创造出了你和其他人格
allowing you and your other personas to manifest.
都是为了保护那个无辜的小女孩
All in order to protect this innocent little girl.
你想知道我怎么得到这些力量的吗 混♥蛋♥
You want to know how I got my powers, asshole?
一群像你一样的混♥蛋♥科学家
A group of fuckhead scientists like you
对一个无辜的女孩做的可怕的事
did terrible things to an innocent girl.
除非是为了科学
Except, the pursuit of science
那么一切代价都是值得的
is worth any cost.
那个帮我逃走的人不会同意
The man who helped me escape would disagree.
实际上 我觉得你可能认识他
Actually, I think you may know him.
奈尔斯·考尔德
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表