剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
I think we deserve a small pat on the back for that.
我们还找到了弗莱克斯·曼塔罗
And we found Flex Mentallo.
他是找到奈尔斯的线索 对吧
He's some kinda clue to finding Niles, right?
所以不是一件 我们做成了两件事
So it's not one, but two things we nailed. Whoo!
一起来 棒极了
Let's hear it. Yeah! Whoo!
弗莱克斯·曼塔罗是谁
Who's Flex Mentallo?
是你
You are.
我是吗
Am I?
该死的
God damn it.
你知道吗 我也感觉有些想吐了
You know, I'm feeling a bit pukey myself.
我去躺下歇会
Think I'll go lay down.
我们不再是连体婴了 好吗
Look, we're not attached at the hip anymore, okay?
你不用再到处跟着我了
You don't have to be everywhere I am.
不是针对你 我就是累了
Look, it's nothing personal. I'm just tired.
身边有个六尺光男很难让人...
And it's a little hard to sleep with a six-foot nightlight--
蚂蚁农场
196♥4♥年
你对防护服感觉如何 崔纳上尉 舒适吗
How do you like your suit, Captain Trainor? Comfortable?
重的要死 闻起来像是化学火焰
It weighs a ton and smells like a chemical fire.
但是好处是间隙很大
But on the bright side there's plenty of room
在你电击折磨我的时候可以随意扭动
to flail around when you electrocute me.
你看 我们设计防护服的时候
See, we took that very issue into consideration
着重考虑到了这个问题
while we were designing it.
我们暂时先不电击了
We're going to take a break with that treatment
尝试一下新东西
in favor of something new.
什么
What?
你体内那个东西
The being inside you
第一次出现之后
has refused to evidence itself
一直拒绝呈现自己
since that first encounter.
你要对我做什么
What are you gonna do to me?
那是什么东西
What the hell is that thing?
会发生什么吗
Is something supposed to happen?
正在发生呢
Oh, it's happening.
你看 这个设备产生的频率
You see, this device produces a frequency
人耳是听不到的
imperceptible to human ears.
但是你那个发冷光的朋友
But to your luminescent friend? Well,
按理说这应该会让他体验严重的头痛
in theory, it should be giving him one doozy of a headache.
告诉我 崔纳上尉
Tell me, Captain Trainor,
你能听到体内的尖叫吗
can you hear it screaming inside of you?
我不能说我能
I can't say that I do.
但是如果你想换成折磨它
But if you wanna try your hand at torturing it
而不是折磨我的话 那就请便
instead of me for a while, then be my guest.
你觉得如果你的宿主死了
What do you think would happen to you
你会怎么样
if your host dies, hmm?
我现在还不想做这个实验
I didn't want to commence this particular experiment just yet,
但我有可能会改变想法
but I might be persuaded otherwise.
很好
Good.
希望下次我要求见你的时候
I expect the next time that I ask to see you...
你会老实出现
I won't be left to wait.
伙计 你那边还好吗
Hey, pal, you okay in there?
什么 你是谁
What? Who the hell are you?
听起来你喊得撕心裂肺
Sounded like you were screaming bloody murder.
不不 那不是我
No. No, that wasn't me.
我没有别的意思 只是...
I don't mean nothing by it. It's just...
听起来很惨
Well, it sounded bad is all.
我不是觉得难堪 我是在阐述事实
I'm not embarrassed. I'm stating a fact.
我失去意识了 那个...
I was unconscious. The...
喊叫声多半是来自...
The screaming was probably from...
等等
Wait.
-你能听到它吗 -岂止是能听到
- You could hear it? - And then some.
你那边还有别的东西吗
Is there something in there with you?
可以这么说
So to speak.
我没有说话的心情了 好吗
Look, I don't feel like talking anymore, okay?
我说伙计 你叫什么
Well, say, pal, uh, what's your name?
721.
你的真名
Your real name.
那不重要
Doesn't matter.
听起来你来这里有段时间了
Sounds like you've been in here a while.
起初我还试图数日子 但是...
I tried to keep track of the days at first, but...
只会让人觉得更难熬
it just made things worse.
我可不打算
Well, I'm not planning on
待那么长时间 亲身体会
sticking around here long enough to find out.
来看一眼
Here, have a look.
搞什么...
What the...
-你怎么... -肌肉神力 哥们
- How did you-- - Muscle Mystery powers, bub.
他们把这些东西绑在我身上 抑制了神力
They got these things all over me to tamp it down.
如果你能把手伸进来
If you could just reach in here
撤掉这些线
and yank out some of these cords,
我可以打开一个足够大的洞让我们出去
I can open up a hole big enough for us to walk through.
不 你... 不 这里是逃不出去的
No. No. Are you... No. No. There's no escaping this place.
-难道你不想试试吗 -别再跟我说话了
- Don't you wanna at least try? - Stop talking to me.
别这样 伙计
Come on, pal.
天啊 什么
Jesus, what...
我叫弗莱克斯·曼塔罗
I'm Flex Mentallo.
神力肌肉男 什么
Man of Muscle Mystery. What...
也很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, too.
你从哪来的 小火花
Where are you from there, Sparky?
是什么 另一种
What is that, some kind of other...
维度还是...
dimension or...
我肯定能把你送回去
I'm sure I can get you back there.
我能打开前往任何地方的入口
I can open up a door to anywhere.
你会吗
You will?
太好了
That's fantastic.
你只要把手伸进来 撤掉这些...
Alls you got to do is reach in here and yank out some of these--
等一下 等一下
Hold on. Hold on.
端庄让我们有别于动物 722
Modesty is what separates us from the animals, 722.
我们来帮你穿戴整齐
Let's get you dressed.
我叫弗莱克斯·曼塔罗
My name is Flex Mentallo.
再来
Again.
这个帅气的魔鬼是什么人
Who is this handsome devil?
就是你
It's you.
应该不是 垃圾碎片
I don't think so, Scrap.
贴纸还在我头上是吧
I still have that thing on my head, don't I?
简 你能帮我撕掉吗
Hey, Jane, can you help me out with this?
垃圾碎片
垃圾
你只撕掉了"碎片"是吧
You just ripped the "S" off, didn't you?
垃圾
你是儿童麦片盒上的卡♥通♥吉祥物
You were the cartoon mascot for a kid cereal,
是一个叫威利·萨杰的广♥告♥商创造出来的
created by an adman named Wally Sage.
你记得威利吗
Do you remember Wally?
我不知道
I don't know.
你为什么在蚂蚁农场
Why were you at the Ant Farm?
你有什么超能力
What's your super power?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是怎么从广♥告♥里跑出来的
How did you get out of the ad?
如果你在说一次"我不知道"
And if you say "I don't know" again,
我就让吃掉你的胡子
I'll make you eat your beard.
我的老天
Oh, for fuck's sake.
我们可以一直问这个傻♥逼♥问到世界末日
We can ask this ding-dong questions till the end of time,
但这样并不会带我们找到首席
it's not gonna get us any closer to finding the Chief.
你是说"首席"吗
Did you say "the Chief"?
-你认识他吗 -你认识他吗
- You know him? - You know him?
当然认识
Well, I certainly do.
我跟你们说 朋友们 那个首席
And let me tell you something, friends. That Chief,
他真是个不干好事的人
well, he's a real no good son-of-a-you-know-what.
-他干了什么 -什么也没干
- What'd he do? - Well, nothing,
毕竟他二十年前就死了
considering that he died 20 years ago.
-等等 什么 -屎蛋
- Wait. What? - Look, shitbag,
我认识首席有五十年了
I've known the Chief for 50 years.
如果他死了 我会知道的
And if he had died, I would've noticed.
除非他的双胞胎兄弟取而代之
Well, not if his identical twin brother replaced him.
-你说什么 -他叫尼克
- Say what now? - His name was Nic.
生下他们后 他们的母亲不得不把他
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表