剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
我知道我想站在哪一边
I know which side I want to be on.
不久之前 有个聪明人曾告诉我
Man, not so long ago, a smart man once told me,
"你必须牢牢记住维克多·斯通是谁"
"You need to hold onto who Vic Stone is."
这就是我的身份 这就是我的立场
That's who I am. That's where I stand.
那么很抱歉我辜负了你的期望
Then I'm sorry I don't live up to your expectations.
我也不知道我为什么要在乎
I don't know why I care.
你现在甚至根本不是你
You're not even you right now.
你听说过纳恩海姆吗
Hey, have you ever heard of Nurnheim?
当然听说过 怎么了
Of course. Why?
威洛比让简和克里夫去巴塞罗那
Willoughby sent Jane and Cliff
找通往纳恩海姆的门
to Barcelona to find the Gates to Nurnheim.
什么 他为什么要干这样的蠢事
What? Why would he do such a foolish thing?
因为他们坚持这么做 这就是原因
'Cause they bloody well insisted, that's why.
-你就是个傻子 吉卜林 -那是什么
- You're a bloody fool, Kipling. - What is that?
就是这个 从我这里被偷走的东西
There it is. Stolen from me.
就像这里其他的一切
Like everything else around here.
那就是纳恩海姆
That's Nurnheim?
不重要 这是鲍芙默找到的 奈尔斯
Never mind. Baphomet found it, Niles.
所以你和那个可恶家伙的计划起作用了
So whatever scheme you and that abomination cooked up is working.
重著之书存在 并且离这里不远
The Re-written Book exists, and it's not far from here.
走吧
Let's go.
快点
Come on.
为什么总是我来给你做牛做马 奈尔斯
Why am I always the one doing your grunt work, Niles?
有人动脑 有人动手 威洛比
There's brains and there's brawn, Willoughby.
可不是吗
Yeah, yeah.
那个魂魄...
The spirit...
放走了第一本未尽之书
It let the first Unwritten Book go.
它让那个男孩置身于危险之中
It put the boy in harm's way.
虽然最后没什么太大影响
Not that it mattered in the end.
但不管我做什么
But whatever I do,
它总是能找到办法来伤害我 惩罚我
it always finds a way to hurt me, punish me.
是什么让你觉得他在惩罚你
What makes you think it's punishing you?
我看过那盘带子了 关于你和那个机器
I saw the tape, of you and the machine.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我觉得你还没准备好
I didn't think you were ready.
拉瑞...
Larry, the...
魂魄只有当你自我折磨的时候才会觉得被折磨
The spirit only feels tortured because you torture yourself.
它这么说 听起来还真是...
Hearing it say that, it sounded so...
真实
True.
我感觉和我亲近的每个人都有这种感受
I feel like everyone I've ever gotten close to has felt that way.
-他们备受折磨 -拉瑞...
- Tortured. - Larry--
那个名字 我的名字
That name. My name.
听起来太遥远了
Sounds so long ago.
太陌生了
So foreign.
奇怪
Strange.
有时候我会想是不是拉瑞·崔纳多年前就死了
Sometimes I wonder if Larry Trainor died years ago
而现在是什么糟透了的来生
and this is some fucked-up afterlife.
其他时候 我觉得我就是那个糟透了的来生
Other times, I think I am the fucked-up afterlife.
让每个人都在我自己的地狱里泥足深陷
Dragging everyone into my own personal shit-storm hell.
这就是每次魂魄离开我的时候...
That's what I see, you know...
我看见的东西
Every time the spirit leaves me.
我看见我爱的每个人
I see everyone I've ever loved.
都在燃烧
Burning.
因我而燃烧
Because of me.
你有试着把这些想法告诉魂魄吗
Have you ever tried communicating this to the spirit?
他也许比你想象中的更为敏感而有力
It's a lot more sensitive and powerful than you might think.
也许你该试试
Perhaps you should give it a try.
-你在干嘛 -别吵
- What are you doing? - Be quiet.
-拜托你冷静点 -救命啊
- Calm down, please. -Help!
把他按住
Hold him still.
快 他闻起来就像是大热天满身臭汗的场工
Hurry up. He smells like a dolly grip on a hot day.
我的天哪
My God.
这就对了
Yeah, right.
"爱与和平"
"Peace and love."
"爱与和平"
"Peace and love."
"人生如屁" 把他翻个身
"Ass is life." Flip him over!
这根本就不是重著之书
This isn't a Re-written Book.
这是个人♥渣♥
It's a douchebag.
我应该解释的
I should probably explain.
精神病人其实都很有
You see, it turns out the psychiatric patients
创造的天分
had a flair for the creative.
谁又知道呢
Who would have known?
当灭物主在天空中出现的时候
When the Decreator appears in the sky,
你就知道是时候召唤复物主了
you will know it is time to call upon the Re-Creator.
为了这么做 一个男孩
In order to do so, a boy,
他被称为重著之书
known as the Re-written Book,
他被古老的文字所覆盖 他必须被解读
covered in ancient script, must be read.
必须是个男孩吗
Does it have to be a boy?
我对这件事中公然使用的
I also have an issue with the overt use
男性代词也不太舒服
of male-gender pronouns in this exercise.
葛罗莉亚·斯坦能来了
Gloria Steinem over here.
著名女权主义者
去你的 玛丽琳
Suck a tailpipe, Marilyn.
用狗替代男孩怎么样
How about a dog instead of a boy?
我喜欢狗
I like dogs.
你听见了吗
You hear that?
并且这些文字一直可见是怎么回事
And what's with the words being visible all the time?
这不就是明摆着让那些在找书的人
Isn't that a dead giveaway to anyone
找上门来吗
who might be hunting the Book?
是啊 那些字应该是隐形的
Yeah, the words should be invisible.
如果我有能够阻止世界毁灭的东西
If I had something that was gonna stop the world from ending,
我会想藏起来不让坏人知道的
I'd want to hide it. You know, from bad guys.
有道理
That's good logic.
但如果没人能看到那些文字 我觉得...
But if no one will be able to read the words, then I don't see--
我知道 但如果有个门铃呢
I know. What if there's a bell?
你按响它
And then, you ring it.
字就出现了
And then the writing appears.
玛丽琳
Marilyn.
你真聪明
You are brilliant.
当时机到来 你就会是我的天选之人
When the time comes, you will be my chosen one.
你会是那个来找到我
You will be the one to come find me,
并提醒我该做什么的人
to remind me of what must be done.
对 哈里森医生是个完美的存在
Yes, Dr. Harrison was a perfect creature.
当然除了性格上有一个小瑕疵
Except of course for one small hitch in her personality.
-其他的追随者做些什么 -是啊
- What do you want your other followers to do?- Yeah.
她是个惊天地动鬼神的大疯子
She was utterly and marvelously insane.
跳舞
Dance.
跳舞
Dance.
就像空中有个巨大的眼睛在看着你们
Like there's a giant eye in the sky watching you.
♪I'm glad you're home♪
♪Now did you really miss me♪
♪I guess you did by the look in your eyes♪
♪Look in your eyes♪
这也是计划的一部分吗
Is this part of the plan?
♪You can ring my bell♪
♪Ring my bell♪
我觉得应该有什么事要发生
I think something's supposed to happen.
搞什么呢
What the fuck?
♪You can ring my bell♪
♪Ring my bell♪
首席
Chief!
我们得走了
We gotta go.
我的妈呀 我已经不在泽西了
Holy cannoli, I'm not in Jersey anymore.
哈里森医生 是我
Dr. Harrison, it's me!
我知道你现在要说什么
Now, I know what you're gonna say...
我一点也没变
I haven't changed one bit.
每天一个番茄派和一包烟
Chock it up to tomato pie and a pack a day.
你谁啊
Who the hell are you?
玛丽琳 尸体疗养院的
Marilyn. From Corpus Sanatorium.
我觉得你认错人了
Nah, I think you're mistaken, lady.
亲爱的 我大老远从泽西到巴塞罗那
Honey, I just traveled all the way from Jersey to Barcelona,
给一个牧师开膛破肚 爬进他的身体
cut open a priest, climbed inside him,
最后到了一个雪花水晶球里
and landed in a snow globe.
现在我还站在这跟一个机甲人说话
And now I'm standing here talking to a freaking Robotman.
我觉得我没有认错人
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表