剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
The church was too provocative.
他妈的
God damn it!
你觉得这地方眼熟吗
You feel like we've seen this place before?
没有 先生 对不起
No, sir. I'm sorry.
再说一遍对不起我就...
Say you're sorry one more time.
闯入者
Interlopers!
你们不该来这里
You have no business here.
严格来说是的
That is technically true.
你们要跟我们走
You will come with us.
好的 彭妮 准备好战斗了吗
All right. Penny, you ready to fight?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
认真的吗
Seriously?
好的 你知道你可是搞砸了
Okay, you know you fucked all the way up now.
你比她还让我生气
You're pissing me off even more than she did.
纳恩海姆糟透了
Nurnheim sucks.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没有什么东西会比
Nothing guards a threshold
被施了法并加了香料的玫瑰更能保护结界
like a rosary that's been enchanted and spiced.
每个门放一朵
And one on each door.
如果他们还能通过 抓到这孩子
If they can get through that, grab the kid,
那么 不管了
well, fuck it all.
世界注定要毁灭
World's meant to end.
那个咒语
That incantation...
《爱我吧》 或者类似的吧
"Love Me Do." Or a reasonable facsimile.
《一夜狂欢》法力更强 但是
"Hard Day's Night" is much stronger, but...
我记不下所有的词
can never remember the words.
不要质疑魔法
Don't question the magic.
目前为止都很有效 不是吗
Worked well for us so far, hasn't it?
对不起 你真的觉得这可以救我吗
I'm sorry. You really think this is gonna save me?
我已经尽我所能了 孩子
I've done all I can, boy.
实话实说
Let's be honest,
我对你们这些人的无能感到生气
I'm half pissed and the rest of you lot are jarringly incompetent.
但是 祝我们好运吧
But, uh, good luck to us all, eh?
栅网 运行系统评估
Grid, run a system evaluation.
类别 综合武器
Category, integrated weapons.
武器检查
门窗锁好了吗
We all locked up?
作为一座陈旧的老房♥子 锁的够严实了
As good as a rickety old house can be.
我会更高兴知道
I'd be happier knowing
你的朋友们把门关上了
that your friends have got the Gates closed.
你醉了吗
You stoned?
正在运行武器检查
Running a weapons inventory.
我也是
Me too.
苏格兰威士忌 有了
Scotch. Check.
伏特加 有了
Vodka. Check.
波旁 有了
Bourbon. Check.
杜松子酒 有了
Gin. Check.
你确定你不想保持头脑清醒
Are you sure you don't want a clear head
万一我们过会儿要打架
in case we have to throw down later?
天 不要
God, no.
如果我们要打架 我想还是喝两口助兴好
If we're fighting, I wanna be properly rat-assed.
不用
No.
所以 你有什么计划
So, what's your plan?
你攻击所有从那扇门过来的东西
You zap everything that comes through that door?
攻击 没错 加上其他事情
Zap? Yeah, amongst other things.
你对你这些小玩意很有信心啊
A lot of faith to put in gadgets.
来抢书的可不是一群流氓强盗
The Book's not being hunted by a pack of muggers.
我觉得科学的东西
I'll take science over
要比你这些天花里胡哨的魔法强多了
whatever it is that you do any day of the week.
没人比我更支持你了
Nobody's rooting harder for you than I.
但如果你的科学和我做的事没用的话
But if your science and my whatever it is that I do don't work...
我们需要重新考虑对策
we're gonna have to reexamine our options.
你是说杀死那个小孩
Are you talking about killing the kid?
我是说毁掉那本书
I'm talking about destroying the Book.
那本书有名字
That Book has a name.
艾略特
Elliot.
我不可能杀了他 更不会杀任何人
And there is no way I'm killing him. Or anyone for that matter.
因为你是个英雄
'Cause you're a hero.
而你又算什么 真的
And what are you exactly? Seriously?
奈尔斯到底怎么认识你的
How the hell did Niles ever get mixed up with you?
那个我从六岁就熟知的人
The man that I've known since I was six
根本不会考虑你的提议
wouldn't even dream of what you're suggesting.
听起来你和我认识的
Sounds like you and I
奈尔斯·考尔德不是一个人
know two different Niles Caulders.
你和剩下的那些傻瓜们
You and the rest of those idiots
有你们的"首席"
have your "Chief."
一位可亲的叔叔 轻轻地拍拍背
A kindly uncle, quick with a pat on the back
给一些友好的建议
and some friendly advice.
所以你碰到的奈尔斯是个冷血杀手
And you've got Niles, the cold-blooded killer?
我碰到的他是一个
I've got a man
会做出决定
who'll make the decisions
来维持世界运转的人
that have to be made to keep the world spinning.
是一个愿意忍♥受那些决定带来的后果
A man who's willing to live with
并永远被它们纠缠的人
those decisions and forever be haunted by them.
没事的
It's okay.
你还年轻
You're young.
犯个蠢也没什么关系
You can afford to be a little stupid.
要是你走运
If you're lucky,
兴许还可以活久一点
maybe you'll live a little longer.
也许他们会带你去一些黑暗的角落
Maybe they'll pack you into a few dark corners.
到时候你真正的能力
Then you may surprise yourself
会让你自己都大吃一惊的
what you're really capable of.
也许你应该把手♥机♥关了
Maybe you shouldn't have your phone on.
会有人追踪到我们的
Someone could track us.
漂亮
That's a beauty.
是啊
Yeah.
任何事情我们都一起解决
Fixed it up together.
我们三个人 每天都混在一起几个小时
All three of us. Couple hours a day.
做什么事都在一起
We did everything together.
抱歉 艾略特
I'm sorry, Elliot.
他们是我为数不多的几个朋友
You know, they were my only friends.
我不知道他们是否爱我
I don't even know if they loved me.
他们告诉我 我有自己的命运
They told me I had a destiny.
我会成为一个英雄
I was gonna be a hero.
拯救世界
Save the world.
但这...我...
But this, I...
我并不想要这个
I don't want this.
我讨厌那个词
I hate that word.
"英雄"
"Hero."
这很危险
It's dangerous.
不过是人们给你挂上的头衔
A title other people hang on you
你就走到哪儿都要顶着它
and you're supposed to carry it around.
但这不就是你一直以来的样子吗 是吗
But that's what you all are, right?
不
No.
我曾试过做英雄 到最后我却变得一无所有
I tried being a hero once and I destroyed everything I had.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
幸运
Lucky?
你不能为了别人而活
You can't live for other people.
你必须要直面自己
You have to be true to yourself.
你现在已经学到了
You're learning that now.
但我却用了一辈子才明白这个道理
Took me a lifetime to figure that out.
我没有什么时间了
I don't have a lifetime.
你听到吉卜林的话了 教团正在找我
You heard Kipling. The Cult's after me.
他们会抓走我 读我 然后我们就完了
They're gonna take me, they're gonna read me and we die.
-你怎么知道 -我应该呆在家里的
- You don't know that. - I should've just stayed at home.
让他们读我 一了百了
Let them read me, get it over with.
别这么说 艾略特 有点信心
Don't say that, Elliot. Try to have a little faith.
信心
Faith?
我亲眼看着我妈割了我爸的喉咙
I just saw my fucking mom slit my dad's throat!
去你♥妈♥的♥信心
Fuck your faith!
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表