剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
末日巡逻队
第一季
第十集
《末日巡逻队》前情提要
Previously on Doom Patrol...
常态保护局是什么
What's the Bureau of Normalcy?
新袭击迫在眉睫 常态保护局逼近目标
那是一个绝密的政♥府♥机构
It's a top secret government agency,
由一群发疯的狂热分子管理
run by a bunch of demented zealots.
他们打击所有他们认为异常的事物
They stomp out anything they deem to be aberrations.
是我啊 简
Hey, it's me. Jane.
她的脑部活动很激烈 但什么反应都没有
Her brain activity's off the charts, and yet... nothing.
简就在里边
Jane's in there somewhere.
这里发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
说来话长
Long story.
如果你感到有杀人冲动
If you're feeling homicidal urges,
就提醒我们一声 好吗
just gives us a little heads up, all right?
我说闭嘴
I said, shut up.
-我想保护你 -通过撒谎吗
- I was trying to protect you. - By lying?
奈尔斯怎么会和超级英雄扯上关系
How did Niles get involved with superheroes?
奈尔斯从来没说过
Niles never said.
你们知道他有他的秘密
You know he has his secrets.
奈尔斯的确有很多秘密
Niles and his secrets.
听起来你我认识的奈尔斯·考尔德不是一个人
Sounds like you and I know two different Niles Caulders.
育空地区北部
奈尔斯·考尔德的日志
From the Journal of Niles Caulder,
1913年12月4日
4th of December, 1913.
我们向北出发
We've set up north
执行反常调查局的探索任务
on an exploratory mission for the Bureau of Oddities.
华盛顿方面质疑反常局的价值
Washington doubts our department's value,
但我迫切想证明我们的能力
but I am eager to prove what we are capable of.
慢着 阿利斯特
Steady on, Alistair.
我们是探险家 不是雇佣兵
We're explorers, not mercenaries.
把这话告诉那些大约七个月前
You tell that to the Turks that were just up this way
来过这里的土耳其人吧
about seven months ago.
只有一个人活着回去了
Only one man returned.
奄奄一息
Barely.
你知道他声称看到了什么吗
You know what he claims he saw?
那些人是猎人
Those men were hunters.
我们不是
We're not.
如果这个生物真的存在
If this creature exists,
没有理由相信它会对我们造成任何危害
there's no reason to believe it's gonna be of any danger to us.
实际上 它可能完全不想伤害我们
In fact, it might mean us no harm at all.
我的朋友
Oh, friend.
能在这个冰冻地狱活下来的生物
Anything that can survive this frozen hell
绝对想要伤害你
absolutely wants to do you harm.
你去告诉那头狼你是个探险家
You remind that wolf that you're an explorer,
-不是猎人 -你救了我的命
- not a hunter. - You saved my life.
我记得我跟你说过不要空手离开营地...
I thought I told you not to wander away from camp without--
阿利斯特
Alistair!
快跑
Run!
不要
No.
等等 求你了
Wait. Please.
不要
No.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
纽约州西塞尼卡
欧内斯特 你在楼下吗
Ernest, are you down there?
什么事 妈妈
What is it, Mother?
我们没有低卡冷冻食品了
We're out of Lean Cuisine.
我不再需要靠低卡冷冻食品维生了 妈妈
I no longer require Lean Cuisine for sustenance, Mother.
我现在通过
I maintain my physique
高热量的生酮饮食和精神力量维持身材
through a high-calorie ketogenic diet and mental focus.
我需要你去一趟超♥市♥
I need you to go to the market.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
你怎么不去
Why can't you go?
我在看《我们的生活》
I'm watching This Is Us.
去它的《我们的生活》
Fuck This Is Us.
钥匙放在门边了
The keys are by the door.
别忘了再买♥♥些刮刮乐
And don't forget to pick up more scratchers.
妈妈
Mama!
我现在很忙
I'm very busy right now!
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom!
桃子罐头在五号♥过道 老头
Canned peaches are on aisle five, old-timer.
痔疮膏
那是给我妈妈买♥♥的
That's for my mom.
这是给我自己的
That's for me.
痔疮膏
我们很清楚你对痔疮膏的偏好
We know all about your hemorrhoid cream preferences,
欧内斯特·富兰克林
Ernest Franklin.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我们是他妈的美国政♥府♥ 常态保护局
Try The United States fucking Government. Bureau of Normalcy.
我了解你们的工作
I'm familiar with your work.
不 你不了解
No, you're not.
对 确实不了解
No, I'm not.
通常 常态局在暗处运作
Normally, the Bureau operates in the shadows,
完全自治
entirely self-regulated.
但是绝望的时期需要...你这样的人
But desperate times call for... people like you.
我这样的人
People like me?
我们最顶尖的探员之一 达伦·琼斯
One of our top agents, Darren Jones,
执行任务后没有回来报告
failed to report in from assignment.
我们认为他遇到了一位名叫
We believe that he had an encounter with the associates
奈尔斯·考尔德的先生的同伙
of a gentleman by the name of Niles Caulder.
我们认为你这样有才能的人
We believe that a man of your... talents
能找到奈尔斯·考尔德并把他带来问话
can locate Niles Caulder and bring him in for questioning.
你觉得你能应付得了吗
Do you think you can handle that?
做好准备 胡子猎手
Prepare yourself, Beard Hunter.
机密
你被激活了
You've been activated.
妈
Mom?
我的手里剑哪去了
Where are my shuriken?
去洗碗机里找
Check the dishwasher.
我跟你说了它们只能手洗
I told you, they're hand-wash only!
猛♥男♥纸巾
妈 我需要你帮忙
Mom! I need your help, please!
怎么了
What happened?
你又卡在你那戏服里了吗
You stuck in your costume again?
这不是戏服
It's not a costume!
操
Fuck!
奈尔斯·考尔德 老子来了
Niles Caulder, I'm coming for you.
谁在那里
Who's there?
我是反常局探员
I am an Agent of the Oddities.
我不惧怕死亡
I am not afraid of death.
我不惧怕死亡
I am not afraid of death.
寻找
你看见这个首席了吗
好
Yes.
她的身体一点问题也没有
There's absolutely nothing wrong with her.
她的脑部活动很激烈 但什么反应都没有
Her brain activity's off the charts, and yet, nothing.
简就在里边
Jane's in there somewhere.
那我们怎么把她拉出来
So how do we pull her out?
我不知道 我有点希望我们能够
I don't know. Part of me wishes that we could just...
直接缩小后像神奇校车一样
shrink ourselves Magic School Bus style,
进入她的脑子
and get inside her head.
怎么了
What?
我只是在惊叹 你终于接受了这些诡异
I'm just marveling at your embrace of the weird
和完全不可能的情况
and utterly impossible.
干什么
What?
克里夫
Cliff?
克里夫
Cliff?
-克里夫 -可以了 丽塔
- Cliff! - We get it, Rita.
你确定
Do you?
现在三个人失去意识了
Three people are unconscious now,
而你还觉得 一切都好
and you're just, what, all good?
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表