剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
我刚好在附近
I was in the neighborhood.
-我发誓 -随便吧
- I swear. - Whatever.
她们 她
They... She...
不管里面那东西是什么 都是疯子
Whatever that thing is in there, it's nutters.
再见 彭妮
Goodbye, Penny.
那口井 认真的吗
The Well? Seriously?
难道不能选俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌吗
Was Russian Roulette not an option?
用装有一发子弹的转轮手♥枪♥对准自己头部射击
你想怎样 你在这干什么
What do you want? Why are you here?
操 你为什么这么关心
Fuck it, why do you care?
如果你不到上面去
If you don't go up,
她们早晚会要求像我这样的人上去
it's only a matter of time before they ask someone like me.
然后呢 有什么问题吗
And? What's the problem?
瞧瞧你 你可算不上是成功代言人
Look at you! You're not exactly a bleeding endorsement.
因为在上面很糟
'Cause it sucks up there.
一片混乱
It's chaotic.
你不知道该相信谁 相信些什么
You don't know who to believe, or what to believe,
或什么时候去相信
or when to believe it.
那就休息一下
So, take a break.
回湖边去 干什么都行
Go back to the lake. Anything.
但别去那口井那里
But don't go to the Well.
-米兰达也曾想寻找答案 -我不是米兰达
- Miranda was looking for answers, too. - I'm not Miranda.
重点是她们跟她说了同样的话
Point is, they told her the same thing.
三姐妹想让所有人都去井那里
The Sisters want everyone to go to the Well.
这是坏主意
It's a bad idea.
那就跟我一起去 人多力量大
So come with me. Strength in numbers.
你知道我不能那么做 我一向远离危险
You know I can't do that. I stay clear of danger.
我逃跑 这是我的工作
I run. That's my job.
没错 所以滚开
Exactly. So, fuck off.
你不能把我关在这
Hey, you can't keep me here.
你冷静下来了
You cooled off?
跟我来
Come with me.
-你要带她去哪 -说不定去你菊花里
- Where are you taking her? - Up your ass, maybe.
克里夫 我是认真的
I meant what I said, Cliff.
她不值得
She's not worth it.
你错了
You're wrong.
为什么她能离开
Why does she get to leave?
我才是努力提供帮助的人 铁头
I'm the one whose actually trying to help here, Hammerhead.
狗♥日♥的♥...
Son of a...
简
Jane!
简
Jane.
你还在生我的气吗
Jane, are you still mad at me?
我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I really am.
我太蠢了
It was stupid.
你好 克里夫 我是佩妮
Hello, Cliff. It's me, Penny.
佩妮·法辛
Penny Farthing.
佩妮
Penny.
你怎么不
what happened to your, your--
-结巴 -对
- Stammer? - Yeah.
我在表层的时候才结巴
Only when I'm on the surface.
我一紧张
Comes with my...
就结巴
general anxiety.
简有麻烦了
Listen, Jane's in trouble.
我们不及时找到她 就会有麻烦
Or rather, she will be if we don't get to her in time.
她就在这
She's right there.
-什么 -转过身来
- Sorry? - Turn around.
那不是简
Oh, that's not Jane.
算是吧
Well, it is,
实际上不是
but it isn't.
那是一段记忆
That's a memory.
这里全都是记忆
They're everywhere down here.
你要是没见过这些记忆才奇怪呢
I'll be surprised if you haven't walked through a few already.
懂了
Yeah, I know.
我再解释
I'll explain.
真正的简要去井那里
Anyway, the real Jane is going to the Well
我们得赶在
and we've got to stop her...
她做什么蠢事之前阻止她
before she does something completely stupid.
还愣什么
What are you waiting for?
来吧
Come on.
好
Yeah.
狗子真棒
I get you, dog.
你真棒
I get you.
这一套玩腻了 简
This is getting old, Jane.
真的吗
Is it?
我挺喜欢的
'Cause I kinda like it.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
走
Let's go.
尸体疗养院
亲爱的宝贝
Sweet, sweet baby.
来吧
Come to me.
在地底最快的移♥动♥方式
The fastest way to get around in the Underground
是用这样的记忆
is through memories like this one.
到处都是
They're everywhere.
越往下走 越是黑暗
Deeper you go, darker they get.
有时候黑暗的记忆和好的记忆分不开
Sometimes the darker memories are stuck to the nicer ones.
谁知道呢
You never know.
思想太疯狂了
The mind is a crazy thing.
同学们
To review, class,
内战正是因亚伯拉罕·林肯而起
the primary cause of the Civil War was Abraham Lincoln.
在一个不敬神的领导者的统治下
Faced with such a godless leader,
贫困的南方农民被迫联合
the poor southern farmers were forced to band together
保护自己的农场不被国有化
to keep their farms from nationalization.
好吧
Okay.
这个听着不太对
That does not sound right.
那是简吗
Is that Jane?
不算是
Not exactly.
凯·查利斯
Kay Challis.
能回过神来吗
Care to join the rest of the class?
我不是凯
I'm not Kay.
我是米兰达
My name is Miranda.
谁是米兰达
Who's Miranda?
她曾是主人格
She was a primary.
和简一样
Like Jane.
凯 我们已经说过很多次了
Now, Kay, we've been over this time and again.
我是米兰达
My name is Miranda.
把门关上 把门关上
Shut the door. Shut the door.
把门关上
Shut the door.
你要闭上眼睛
I need you to close your eyes.
为啥
Why?
这扇门后是米兰达剩余的站点
Because behind this door is what's left of Miranda's station.
她以前住在这里
Where she used to live.
把门关上 把门关上
Shut the door. Shut the door.
我觉得没什么意义
Is that supposed to mean something to me
因为我五秒钟之前
because I didn't even know that there was a Miranda
还不知道有个米兰达
until five seconds ago.
相信我
Trust me.
关上门 关上门
Shut the door. Shut the door.
关上门
Shut the door.
该死
Shit.
关上门
Shut the door!
告诉过你别看
Told you not to look.
米兰达的站点
米兰达怎么了
What happened to Miranda?
她自己走入井中了
She threw herself in the Well.
井是什么
What's the Well?
"井是什么"
"What's the Well?"
那是简在地下最不该去的地方
Only the last place in the Underground Jane should go.
所以我们才要阻止她
Which is why we have to stop her.
如果井这么危险 简为什么想去那里
If the Well is so dangerous, why does Jane wanna go there?
因为三姐妹派她过去的
Because The Sisters sent her.
她们会把所有该死的傻子都派去那里
It's where they send everyone bloody fool enough
寻找答案
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表