剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
-不 -我们不杀孩子
- No! - We do not kill kids.
我们也不烧书 他两者都是
Or burn books. He's both.
伙计们 现在可不是捣乱的时候
Folks, now is not the time to start throwing spanners.
如果他被读了
If he gets read,
麻烦就大了
it's Katy bar the bloody door.
那我们就阻止任何人读他
Then we stop him from being read.
-一定还有别的办法 -当然了
- There has to be another way. - Yeah, sure.
很简单 我们只需要
It's easy. All we have to do
关上通往纳恩海姆的门
is close the bloody Gates to Nurnheim.
之后顺便把癌症也治愈了吧
And after that we can cure cancer.
纳恩海姆是什么玩意儿
What the hell is Nurnheim?
纳恩海姆是一座数世纪前就被摧毁的鬼城
Nurnheim is the ghost of a city destroyed centuries ago.
想要读他的教团就是从那来的
Cult was trying to read him, that's where they come from.
那我们就去把门关上 能有多难
Okay. So we close the Gate. How hard could it be?
门
The Gates...
不是真正的门 是一个人手上的圣痕
are not Gates. It's a stigmata on a person on their hands.
门逐渐开启 会放出更多的刺客
And as the Gates open, more assassins are unleashed.
刺客
Assassins?
嗯 我指的不是亮着凶器的人♥妻♥
Yeah, and I don't mean MILFs with cleavers. Look...
关上门的唯一办法
The only way to close the Gates
就是找到有圣痕的人并将伤口缝上
is to find the person with the stigmata and sew the wound shut.
你们有人会缝纫吗
Any of you know how to sew?
突然我能派上用场了
Suddenly I'm useful.
偏偏是和刺客作战
To fight assassins. Of course.
我会编织
I can knit.
我会编织 好吗
I knit, okay?
牙线
Dental floss?
詹尼斯·乔普林的牙线
Janis Joplin's dental floss.
世上最强的灵魂线
The strongest known spiritual thread in the world,
唯一有威力能将门缝合的东西
the only thing powerful enough to sew the Gates shut.
认真听好
Now, listen closely.
别犯傻 别胡搞
Don't be idiots. Don't fart around.
去把门关上
Just close the Gates.
我和铁头一起去
I'm going with Hammerhead.
这地方肯定满是刺客
This place will be crawling with assassins.
应该我去
I should go.
好吧 但是 我和铁头一起去
Okay, except, I'm going with Hammerhead.
好吧 克里夫和铁头一起去
Okay. Cliff goes with Hammerhead.
我们留在这里保护那孩子
The rest of us will stay here and protect the kid.
门到底在哪
Exactly where are these Gates?
问到点上了
Good question.
这个会告诉我们在哪
This will tell us where.
管它的 这是我最后一片了
Fuck it all. My last piece.
-口香糖 -知识糖
- Chewing gum? - "Knowing gum."
它会告诉我答案
It'll give me the answer.
我们到哪去找纳恩海姆之门
Where can we find the Gates of Nurnheim?
他咽下去了
He swallowed it.
是故意的吗
Was that on purpose?
口香糖消化不了 要永远留在肚子里了
That never digests, you know. It's in there forever now.
知道了
Got it.
谢谢你 飞掠
Thank you, Flit.
西班牙 巴比亚
好了 铁头
Okay, Hammerhead.
在世界毁灭之前
Before the world ends,
能告诉我为什么你讨厌我吗
you mind telling me what put me on your shit list?
巴拉圭又怎么了
And what the hell Paraguay means?
我♥操♥
Fuck!
-怎么了 -我告诉你 你能别缠着我吗
- What? - If I tell you, will you leave me alone?
行
Sure.
巴拉圭让我看清了你
Paraguay was an eye-opener.
杀了那么多人 鲜血淋漓
All that carnage, the blood.
你骗得了简 但是骗不了我
You had Jane conned pretty good, but I know better.
克里夫 你禽兽不如
Cliff, you're a fucking monster.
你只是个粗鲁的男人而已
You're just another bundle of toxic masculinity.
你自称"铁头" 还好意思这样说我
That's rich coming from someone who calls themself "Hammerhead."
我见过你动手
I've seen you in action.
你和我一样心狠手辣
You're every bit as aggressive as I am.
区别在于 我的存在是有原因的
The difference is I exist for a reason.
你有什么借口
What the fuck is your excuse?
万一他们没能把门关上 我们得做好准备
We need to be prepared in case they can't close the Gates.
或者隐藏法术没起作用
Or the magic cloaking doesn't work.
一开始就没想依靠你的魔法
This was never just about relying on your magic.
我们准备好战斗了
We're prepared to fight.
我去检查一圈
I'll secure the perimeter
确保各处都锁好了
and make sure everything is locked up tight.
拉瑞
Larry...
万一有人闯入 你能在那孩子身边保护他吗
Can you stay close to the kid in case anything gets through us?
行
Sure.
我需要辣椒酱
I need hot sauce.
去楼上冰箱里找
Check the fridge upstairs.
你觉得拉瑞和我不同
You think Larry is different from me?
他会第一个告诉你他不是英雄 我们都不是
He'll be the first to tell you he's no hero. None of us are.
我不这样想
I don't see it that way.
你不能改变我们的本性 维克
You can't make us into something we're not, Vic.
不管你想要证明什么
No matter how much you have to prove--
我什么都不想证明
I'm not here to prove anything.
胡扯
Bullshit.
也许你是对的
You know what? Maybe you're right.
也许拉瑞不是英雄
Maybe Larry's not a hero.
但他体内的东西是
But that thing inside him is.
也有可能是疯子
It might also be insane.
瞧瞧这鬼地方
Look at this fucking place.
有人吗
Hello?
你觉得这里摧残了多少生命
How many lives were wrecked here, you think?
在阴影里
In the shadows?
我正忙着欣赏独家惊悚片
I'm a little too busy in my own slasher flick here
没空考虑那些
to get into all that now.
有人吗 谁在里面
Hello? Who's in there?
没事 神父 我们是来帮你缝合的
Hey. Easy. Whoa, whoa, padre. We're here to help stitch you up.
我叫克里夫
Me llamo Cliff.
克里夫 我就会这一句西班牙语
Cliff. Well, that's all the Spanish I got.
好了 赶紧弄完了事
Right. Let's keep it short and sweet.
铁头 准备好了吗
All right. Hammerhead, you ready?
铁头
Hammerhead?
铁头 帮我关上这人的手门
Hammerhead, help me close this guy's stupid hand gate things!
好
Right.
来
Here.
我来帮你 混账东西
Let me help you, motherfucker!
就像你帮那些信任你的人一样
Just like you helped all those people who trusted you!
你要干什么
What the hell are you doing--
她信任你
She trusted you!
我不知道你经历过什么
I don't know what happened to you,
但这事和那些没有关系
but this isn't about that.
去你的
Fuck you!
等等
Wait! Wait!
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
这里是纳恩海姆吗
Is this Nurnheim?
我们在该死的纳恩海姆吗
Are we in goddamn Nurnheim?
这不是雪
This isn't snow.
你这次可真是闯大祸了 对吧
You really shit the bed on this one, didn't you?
那个疯癫法师就给了我们这一个任务
That fucknut magician gave us one job.
阻止世界末日 但是不行
To stop the end of the world. But, no...
你非得一脚把门踹开 还把我也拉上
You had to kick the Gate wide open and drag me with you!
-对不起 先生 -等等 你是哪个
- I'm sorry, sir. - Wait. Which one are you?
我是佩妮·法辛 先生
Penny Farthing, sir.
请不要伤害我 先生
Please don't hurt me, sir.
铁头呢
Where's Hammerhead?
我被困在纳恩海姆
I'm stuck in Nurnheim
却连铁头都骂不成了吗
and I don't even get to yell at Hammerhead?
对不起 先生 铁头去休息了
I'm sorry, sir. Hammerhead has been relieved.
教堂对她来说太刺♥激♥了
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表