剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Okay, let's give 'em some examples.
成啊 咱就赏丫点凭据
Troy, drop a beat.
特洛伊 拍子打起来
Just give 'em some examples. Fine.
只举例子就好 好吧
Chipmunk.
看 花栗鼠
Mm, impressive, Mr. Winger.
真不赖啊 翁格先生
Someone's going to regionals.
看来去地区预选赛的人选有了
It's a special cape. A cape for justice--
这是件特别的斗篷 正义的斗篷
What are you doing?
你搞毛呢
There's rioting in Tunisia!
突尼斯有暴♥乱♥
The Cape is premiering.
这可是《暗侠》首映啊
Humanity is premiering, you jags.
人性之战也正首映呢 死宅男
We need to talk.
我们想和你谈谈
These people are giving out free iphones!
有人免费派送iphone啊
What? No!
啥 不要
This habitat was for humanity.
这可是慈善援助房♥屋
Whoever did it, step forward.
谁干的 自觉上前一步走
You five are in big trouble.
你们五个死定了
Jeff and Britta, you're free to go,
杰夫和布雷塔 你俩无罪释放
Because you didn't step forward and are therefore innocent.
未做亏心事 不怕鬼敲门
You can't ignore the facts.
事实不容辩驳
You two are ruining this group.
你俩就是害群之马
Look, just because we're good-looking
拜托 不能因为我俩长得倾国倾城
doesn't make us villains.
就认定我们是红颜祸水嘛
Yeah, are you sure you guys have
对啊 谁敢凭良心说
the group's best interests at heart?
自己关心集体 大公无私呢
Feast your ear tongues on these memory pops.
竖起耳朵给我听着一下记忆花絮
Pierce, you've had three flu shots.
皮尔斯 你都打了三针流感疫苗了
That's for the Day Care Center.
那是给幼儿园小朋友准备的
I'll be a living god!
我要成仙 快乐齐天
I'm glad you're considering the exciting opportunity
很高兴各位愿意把握良机
of selling Lady Miss Lady cosmetics.
加入女人之恋化妆品的销♥售♥行列中来
Please, uh, open your starter kits.
现在请大家 打开各自的入门新手包
Okay, now that the seals have been broken,
成功 现在密封条破损
you each owe me $50.
每人欠我五十大洋
I'm Jeff Winger.
我是杰夫·翁格
Does this hard-boiled egg make me look fat?
这个鸡蛋煮老了 吃了会不会增肥
My name is Jeff Winger.
我是杰夫·翁格
I love working this Blackberry,
我超爱玩这款黑莓
because it really tones my thumbs.
因为可以强身健指
It was a particularly small egg.
那个鸡蛋真的被煮的特别小
That's why I was asking.
所以我才去问一下的
You can yell at me all you want.
随便怎么吼我吧
I've seen enough movies to know that popping the back of a raft
我看电影里面 救生筏漏气之后
makes it go faster.
都会飞喷向前的
That show's gonna last three weeks!
这个剧挺不过三周
Six seasons and a movie!
肯定能演六季再出个电影版
Pierce, you can't sneak up on me like that.
皮尔斯 谁让你鬼鬼祟祟的靠过来的
When I'm startled, my training takes over.
事出突然 就身随意动了
Hello! Kiyah!
好啊 我打
Those are just stories about us being cute.
那些故事只能说明我们很萌
You guys actually go out of your way
可是你俩实在太出格了
to endanger the fabric of this group.
严重的抹黑了集体的美好形象
Yeah, leave our fabric alone.
没错 不要抹黑组织
You guys aren't seeing the bigger picture.
你们没看明白吗
We compartmentalized our libidos
我俩将个人肉♥欲♥与组织剥离开
for the good of the group.
是为了组织上好
Oh, you compartmentalized, did you?
剥离了吗 有吗
Then what's been going on with us all year?
那咱俩这一年算是怎么回事
What are you talking about?
你在讲什么啊
I'm talking about the Annie of it all--
我讲的就是你的安妮情怀嘛
The long looks, the stolen glances,
含情脉脉的凝视 欲说还休的偷瞄
The general atmosphere of "Would they, might they?"
那种似迎还拒 半真半假的情愫
Annie, I think you're reading into some things.
安妮 我觉得你好像自作多情了
Oh, really?
是吗 真的吗
** Something always brings me back to you*
*将离未离 不知何故
**It never takes too long*
*情牵难远 归心难住
**No matter what I say or do*
*言行百般 脱逃无处
**I still feel you here*
*音容犹在 历历可目
**till the moment I'm gone*
*伊人远去 方始为度
**You hold me without touch*
*无需碰触 芳心被掳
**Keep me without chains*
*不用锁链 将我禁锢
**I never wanted anything so much*
*无意其他 未曾旁顾
**than to drown in your love*
*心系唯你 爱河浸沐
**and not feel your rain*
*用情缱绻 痴恋如故
**Set me free*
*给我自♥由♥
**Leave me be*
*对我放手
**I don't want to fall another moment*
*不期他日 再为情缚
**into your gravity*
*难以自拔 漫漫情路
Oh, give me a break.
少在这文艺了
I mean, you could do the same thing with Pierce and Abed.
这事儿套在皮尔斯和阿布蒂身上也一样
** Something always brings me back to you*
*将离未离 不知何故
**It never takes too long*
*情牵难远 归心难住
**No matter what I say or do*
*言行百般 脱逃无处
**I still feel you here*
*音容犹在 历历可目
**till the moment I'm gone*
*斯人远去 方始为度
**You hold me without touch*
*无需碰触 我心被掳
**Keep me without chains*
*不用锁链 将我禁锢
Yeah, but, Jeff, let's be honest,
话虽如此 杰夫 但凭良心说
there's more between you and Annie
你跟安妮之间的猫腻
than there is between me and Pierce.
可比我跟皮尔斯之间的多
How dare you? Abed, it's called chemistry.
你说什么呢 阿布蒂 这叫来电
I have it with everybody.
我跟每个人都挺来电的
Everybody?
每个人吗
I haven't felt any of that chemistry coming my way.
我可没觉得你对我有什么电
I don't know if it's because you're racist
我可不晓得你是因为种族歧视呢
or because I intimidate you sexually,
还是我的气场太御姐了
but I know it's one of those two.
二者必有其一
Dean-a-ling-a-ling.
院长驾到浪里格朗
I was just heading to judge our belated carnival
哀家正要赶去参加迟来的狂欢节
when I heard you guys having a tiff.
正好听到你们在斗嘴
What's the rumpus?
你们在吵什么啊
We were debating how many times per year
我们正在讨论 一个人一年能有多少次
a man can drop in a study room
不请自来 独闯自习室
in a dumb costume with irrelevant news.
而且服装永远雷人 扯淡十三不靠
Dean-yow!
院长来喵
It's Feline AIDS Awareness Day, folks,
同学们 今天是猫科艾滋病宣传日
so let's whip it in the keister.
所以让我们一起挥鞭互抽小屁屁吧
** Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean*
*院 院 原 愿 苑
**Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean
*愿 缘 院 长 来
Guys, Greendale's Music Department
同学们 格林德尔大学音乐系在演低音
is flat "Baroque", so we are having a fund-raiser.
巴洛克风音乐 所以咱们要开始筹款啦
What's Dean got to do with it?
要是院长应该怎么办呢
Why, it's time to Tina "Turner" the clocks ahead.
吉时已到 蒂娜·特纳来调时间咯
Happy Daylight Savings!
夏令日快乐
Deanie, vidi, vici!
院长来 见 胜[凯撒名言]
I came, I saw, I conquered the idea
所至所见 皆为征服
of a free Caesar-Salad bar in the Cafeteria.
凯撒沙拉特♥供♥吧台 不日将空降校餐厅
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a Dean.
恕我直言 亲爱的 我可不院意
That's right, Greendale Presents "Gone with the Windows,"
没错 格林德尔即将上演"窗世佳人"
where we'll celebrate our new energy-conscious windows
以沙龙舞会来庆祝我们新装的
with a cotillion.
节能窗户
Whoop.
哎呦
Okay.
好吧
Well, I guess we don't see our patterns
看来事儿得总结起来看
until they're all laid out in front of us.
才能看出端倪来
Thank you for being so nice about it.
谢谢大家一直以来对我的包容
Oh, Dean. Dean.
院长 院长
Can we please stop fighting?
咱能别吵了吗
We're starting to hurt innocent perverts.
这都伤及无辜了
I don't want to stop.
我才不要停
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表