剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Here's the thing.
都听着
It's a little rule.
规矩说清楚
Maybe you're not familiar with it.
也许你没咋听说过
Nobody tells me what to do--ever.
谁都别想命令我
Whoa, whoa, cowboy. I surrender.
表激动 我投降
Abed, did you hear that?
阿布蒂 你听见没
Jeff a bitch too? Yes.
纳入目标? 对
Take him down. Cool.
弄死他 好
Hey, Jeff, what's with the boots?
杰夫 你靴子咋回事
2008 called to tell you that, even in 2008,
靴子它妈在2008年喊它回家吃饭呢
those were tacky. oh, you go, girl!
让它别跟这丢人了 一针见血
Why don't we just all
伙计们
take a deep breath and... find some center.
咱们一起深呼吸 冥想吧
Okay, that is it!
受不了了
What are you hiding from me?
你到底背着我们干啥了
They're keeping relaxation secrets.
他们有个秘密放松基地
Tell me how to get this laid back,
赶紧告诉哥
or I'll kill your families!
否则我杀你全家
Okay, this place is lame.
太没劲了
Girls, Abed.
姑娘们 阿布蒂
Toodles.
回见了
I'm watching you two.
我可盯着你俩呢
24, 2010.
死盯一整年
These balls on your butts.
盯死你俩不放松
Quick bounce before lunch?
饭前蹦两下?
Absolutely.
必须的
Let me just make sure that Pierce isn't hovering around.
我去查探一下 防止皮尔斯盯梢
Coast is clear.
安全
What did you see, my pretty?
小宝贝看见啥了
Wait.
等等
Back, back--freeze it.
后退 后退 定格
Can you blow that up a little? Enhance.
能放大一点吗 往上
Enhance.
往上
Enhance.
往上
Stop! That's it.
停 就这个
Blow it up.
放大
There it is.
就是这个
Um, excuse me, girls.
不好意思 姐们
You're sitting in our seats.
这是我们的位子
I'm sorry. What did you say?
等等 你说什么
Oh! I didn't know you were deaf.
没成想您还耳背啊
I suspected you were blind from the outfit.
光看衣服 还以为你就是眼瞎而已呢
Toodles.
回见了您
See ya.
不送哈
Wait a minute.
等等
Why were you mean to them? Did they insult you?
你们干嘛欺负人 她们惹你们了吗
No, but that top insulted our retinas.
没有 不过那身衣裳有碍观瞻
Go, girl.
说的好
Bad isn't that bad when you're doing it to bad girls.
对敌人的仁慈就是对自己的残忍♥
Annie, when you laugh like that, you snort like a piglet.
安妮 你笑起来像猪猡
Careful, Abed. Be careful with your skin.
说话悠着点 你的皮肤也悠着点
Your face is so puffy right now,
脸浮肿成这副模样
your eyes look like sewn-on buttons.
眼睛都像是缝上去的扣子
You need to check that attitude at the door, Abed.
你得去门边好好反省一下 阿布蒂
You need to check the door
你进门之前
before you go through it, shirley.
还得看看门够不够大呢 雪瑞
What? What?
你说啥
Abed, you cannot talk to us that way.
阿布蒂 你不能跟我们倒戈
Someone has to. You guys are being bitches.
总得有人站出来 你们都成贱♥人♥了
We're not bitches!
我们才不是
We were just joking.
闹着玩而已
If that makes us bitches, we're all bitches.
如果这都算贱♥人♥ 还有谁不是贱♥人♥
That's a good point, Annie.
说的好 安妮
You told him.
那当然
Affirmative. You're all bitches.
同意 你们都是贱♥人♥
Nice shirt. It would look better on a girl.
衣服不错 要是给女人穿就更好了
Pick a bronzer.
抹点粉底
You're not fooling us with that band-aid--we knew it's a zit.
别想拿创可贴蒙我们 明明就是青春痘
You're all bitches. Triple bitches.
都是贱♥人♥ 贱♥人♥三人组
Bitch, bitch, bitch.
贱♥人♥ 贱♥人♥ 贱♥人♥
Hey, bitch. Bitch. You bitch.
好啊 贱♥人♥ 贱 你也贱
I'm a bitch. You're a bitch.
我贱你贱大家贱
Pierce!
皮尔斯
How did you find us?
你怎么找到我们的
Draganflyer, bee-otch.
竹蜻蜓 贱♥人♥
So this is the big secret, huh?
这就是惊天大秘密吗
You two sneak out here and hang out
你俩单独溜出来
Lower your voice, Pierce.
小点声 皮尔斯
This is our place of peace.
这是我们的秘密桃花源
Yes. And now it's mine too.
没错 现在也有老子一份
Mine.
老子的
Oh, this is great!
不赖啊
I wanna go higher!
再高点
Pierce...please...
皮尔斯 拜托
You're doing it all wrong.
不是这么跳
I wanna go higher!
再高点
Troy, get up here and double bounce me.
特洛伊 上来跟我双人跳
That's not how we do things here.
这样不行
You get up here and double bounce me,
赶紧给老子上来双人跳
Or I'll tell everybody about this place!
否则我就把这破地方大白天下
Come on!
快点
God is my witness, I will tweet it!
上帝作证 我要微博满天下
Double bounce me!
快来双人跳
Why are you doing this?
你为啥要这样
Double bounce me! Do it!
双人跳 赶紧的
Pierce, that's enough.
皮尔斯 够了
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you!
我恨你
Double bounce me!
双人跳
Father...
天父在上
My legs! Ohh!
俺的腿
Oh, my legs, I--
俺的腿
Illegal trampoline!
里头有非法蹦床
They have an illegal trampoline back there!
那里头有个非法蹦床
Whoa, black jeans? Nice try, Michael Penn.
黑牛仔 不错啊 迈克尔·潘[歌♥手]
Those bangs aren't covering anything, five-head.
刘海遮不住 前额凸出来
Pegged jeans. Sweater balls. Crows feet.
裤脚卷边 毛衣起球 鱼尾纹
What's it called when your back hair
背上的毛长成了颈毛
grows into your neck hair grows into your regular hair?
接着又长成了头发叫什么
Look it up, because you have it.
去查查吧 你就是这德行
Nice. Who taught you how to be a juice box?
不错 是谁告诉你如何做果汁盒的
Don't worry. I come in peace.
别担心 我来和解的
And whatever medicated shampoo you're using
你用的这款医用香波
seems to be doing the trick.
似乎效果不错
What do you want?
你到底想做什么
To restore the natural order.
让一切回归原位
What are these?
这些是什么
Destruct codes.
毁灭代码
Well, that seems a little excessive.
似乎太绝了
Joshua.
约书亚
We were looking for you all over.
我们到处找你
Where you going?
你去哪里
I got fired. I'm leaving.
我被炒了 走人呗
Joshua, we are so sorry.
约书亚 真是对不起
Don't apologize.
不用道歉
It's my fault.
本来就是我的错
Guess that's what I get for trusting some black guy.
相信黑人就该有这下场吧
What?
啥
When you found the trampoline,
你发现蹦床的时候
I thought the only way to protect it was to let you use it.
为了保住秘密 只好让你玩儿了
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表