剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
City college has a space simulator.
市立大学有个太空模拟器
We know. Close the door.
我们知道 把门关上
As I was saying...
如我所说
On Monday, city college will be unveiling,
周一 市立大学将揭晓
The City College Cosmic Pioneer--
市立大学宇宙先锋计划
Their very own orbital launch simulator.
他们自己的轨道发射模拟器
Pretty soon,
很快
they will have an astronaut on their brochure,
他们的宣传册上就会有宇航员
and we will still be bragging about our foosball table.
而我们呢 还在炫耀桌上足球
What do you think happens to enrollment then?
你们说新生入学情况会如何
I don't know about you, gentlemen,
我不知道你们怎么看 先生们
But I love my campus, and I don't want to watch it
但是我爱我的校园 我不想眼看着
become a city college parking lot.
它变成市立大学的停车场
Well, what can we do?
那我们该怎么办
We can launch our own space simulator.
我们可以发布自己的太空模拟器
Before they simulate their launch on Monday,
在他们周一开♥发♥布会以前
we simulate a launch this weekend.
我们这周末就要整出一个发布会
We make Greendale, not city college,
咱要抢在市立大学前面
the first community college to pretend to put a man in space.
成为首个拥有山寨宇航员的社区大学
Do we even have a simulator?
我们有模拟器吗
We can get one.
拿来主义
In 1980, the county museum
1980年 县博物馆
had a state-of-the-art space mission simulator
收藏了一个顶级配置的太空模拟器
sponsored by Kentucky Fried Chicken
由肯德基赞助
called the Kentucky Fried Chicken eleven Herbs & Space experience.
被称为肯德基秘密太空体验号♥
Gentlemen...
先生们
Greendale's future!
格林德尔的未来
Actually, that photo's from the past.
事实上 这是张老图片
Here's one more current.
这有张近期的照片
It's seen better days.
可真是有年头了
I admit... It could use a good wash.
我承认 的确需要好好清洗一下
And I've got just the crew to wash it.
而且我找到了最棒的团队来清洗它
Can we stop walking in slo-mo now?
我们能不能别模仿慢镜头走路了
20 more yards.
再走20码就到了
You guys are walking in slo-mo?
你们这是慢镜头的速度
You guys are an hour late!
你们晚了一个小时
Abed kept making us redo our walk.
阿布蒂总是让我们重走
I think you know the reason
我相信你们很清楚
this group has been chosen for this job--
为什么你们被选中来干这苦活
to atone...
赎罪
for the obscene entry you submitted
惩罚你们在校旗甄选大赛上
in the Greendale school-flag contest.
提交那么猥琐的作品
That's right--I know that this isn't a symbol
没错 你们别想蒙我
for the crossroads of ideas.
那根本不是象征观念相交
I now know it's a butt.
我现在知道那是一屁♥股♥
Yeah, keep snickering.
偷笑吧
Pack yourselves with peanuts and really be satisfied.
剥着花生看笑话很爽吧
But guess what?
你们猜怎么着
This won.
它给选上了
This is now our school flag forever.
这将永久成为我们的校旗
Proud of yourselves?
还感觉很骄傲吗
How do you know it was our design?
你怎么知道是我们设计的
We submitted it anonymously.
我们可是匿名参赛的
Whoops.
狠吧
One of you actually came forward.
你们当中有人自首
What?
干嘛
Now, somewhere beneath this dirt
听好 在这脏兮兮的灰尘背后
is Greendale's newest pride.
是格林德尔新的骄傲
And my hope is that while you scrub it,
我希望当你们打扫的时候
you will find the school pride in your hearts.
你们会找到心中那份荣誉感
After we clean it, can we go inside?
清扫之后 我们能进去吗
No. That is a job for some upstanding students
不行 那是留给好学生的
who are training right now in the simulator simulator.
他们正在模拟模拟器中进行培训
Great job on this.
做的真像啊
Hard to believe I'm not really not really in space.
简直和真的太空模拟器一模一样
I expect this craft to be squeaky clean
我希望你们能在3点之前
in time for the pretend launch
也就是有媒体出席的发布会前
in front of the press at 3:00.
把这模拟器清扫的一尘不染
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在 我要失陪一下
I have to make this into a butt flag.
我要这个做成一面屁♥股♥旗
Man, I remember this thing from high school during field trips,
天啊 我高中实践课上见过这玩意
we used to sneak inside and get...
我们总是偷偷跑进去 然后做...
to praying.
做祷告
Oh, that's nice.
真不错
We should take a coffee break.
我们去喝杯咖啡休息一下吧
Let's all get coffee, okay?
喝咖啡去 好吗
Where are Troy and Abed?
特洛伊和阿布蒂哪去了
I'm pretty sure they made their way into that thing
我肯定院长走后五秒钟
five seconds after the dean left.
他俩就跑进去了
What?
什么
Hmm. It's more beautiful than I ever imagined.
比我想象的还要美
You've never been in it? My dad never let me.
你没进来过 老爸不让
He always had grudge against fast-food restaurants.
他对快餐店一直耿耿于怀
They almost wiped out his falafel stand.
把他餐车的生意抢光了
But I memorized every detail of this old girl on the internet.
但是我在网上把她了解得一清二楚
Guys, we can't be in here.
伙计们 我们不该待在这
Then get out.
那你就出去啊
Wow, it's pretty well preserved
天 保存的真是不错
for something that survived the '80s...
它可是经历了80年代啊 厉害
And apparently a local transient
显然还有个娃娃头怪人
who liked to collect doll heads.
在这里住过
The '80s.
80年代
Our teen years, right, everybody?
逝去的美好年华 是吧
I feel like I'm underdressed for this.
我觉得我穿的不够正式
I'm gonna get something from the dorm.
我回宿舍换套衣服
Guys, seriously,
伙计们 说真的
I have to ask that we all step out of here.
我要你们都从这里出去
Or what, you're gonna tattle on us
不然怎样 像校旗那次一样
like you did with the flag?
告发我们吗
I didn't tattle about the flag,
我可没有告发你们
but you shouldn't have made it in the first place.
你们根本就不该做出那样的作品
If you love Greendale so much, why don't you marry it?
如果你这么喜欢格林德尔 干脆嫁给它算了
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm a little claustrophobic, that's all.
我有点有闭恐惧症
It's no big deal, as long as I'm standing near a door.
没事 只要我站在门口就没问题
In close situations, I get a little nuts,
在狭小的空间 我会有些紧张
And I don't know, you know, what's--
我也不明白 什么是
No, no, no!
不要啊
No!
不要
Hello?
有人吗
Greetings.
大家好
I am systematic android network
我是系统化机器人网络
diode energy rocket system.
二极管能量火箭系统
But you may call me "Sanders."
你们可以叫我桑德斯
Sanders. Sanders, this is Pierce Hawthorne.
桑德斯 桑德斯 我叫皮尔斯·霍桑
Can I get this door open, please?
能帮我打开这道门吗
Hey, look for the handle.
嘿 找找门把手
There's got to be a handle on the door.
门上肯定都有把手的
You don't know that. It was the '80s.
那可不一定 这可是80年代的产物
Everybody who made this was on cocaine.
造这东西的人绝对都嗑药了
We can't be in here.
我们不该在这里
Just as Kentucky fried chicken's
肯德基配方之奥秘
secret process seals in the flavor,
在于其独特香气
I'm sealing the cabin's air
同理 我现在要将车厢封闭
so you don't explode on your journey.
这样你们你们就不会中途被炸飞
What? What does that mean?
什么 这话是什么意思
Please find a seat, strap yourself in,
请坐好 扎好安全带
and wait for mission control.
等待地面指挥中心的进一步指示
Okay, we got to find a handle on this door!
好吧 我们必须找到这道门的门把手
Guys, guys, can we just take a mental step backwards
同志们 咱们能不能冷静下来思考一下
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表