剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Annie, two gifts?
安妮 两个礼物吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I wanted to get the baby a doll,
我想送宝宝一个娃娃
and since the father might be Andre or Chang,
鉴于父亲可能是安德烈也可能是昌
I wanted all ethnic bases covered.
我希望照顾到两个人种
So there's a little African-American girl.
所以送了一个非裔女娃娃
And there's a very nice letter from the manufacturer
还有一封来自厂商的友好信件
promising to expand their selection.
保证会扩大娃娃的人种范畴
Oh, is everyone enjoying their egg rolls
大家喜欢蛋卷吗
and/or mielie pap--
或者是叫麦粒粥
a traditional maize porridge popular in Ghana?
是一种加纳常见的传统玉米粥
Annie, you are aware that baby showers can be race neutral.
安妮 其实婴儿洗礼是不分种族的
Yes, thank you, Annie, for trying to be inclusive,
是的 谢谢 安妮 考虑如此周全
but, um, regardless of any biological happenstance,
但不管出现何种偶然事件
this baby will be raised by Andre and I.
孩子都由我和安德烈抚养
That's right. And I seem to recall a story
没错 这让我想起了
about a man named Joseph
一个名叫约瑟的人的故事
who happily raised a baby that wasn't his.
他欣然抚养了一个不是己出的孩子
History's greatest chump.
史上最大的蠢蛋
We're talking about Joe Kennedy, right?
我们在说乔·肯尼迪吧
It's cool. If it's mine, I'll be a lovable uncle.
没事 如果是我的孩子 我就当他可爱的叔叔
Okay, a creepy uncle-- final offer.
好吧 变♥态♥的叔叔 不能再降档了
This is from me and Troy.
这是我和特洛伊送的
When your child is a lone scavenger
当你的孩子成为核荒地
in the nuclear wasteland,
孤独的拾荒者的时候
Clean water will be worth its weight in gold.
净水就跟黄金一样贵重
Yeah, we wanted to get him a sawed-off shotgun,
我们本来是想送短管霰弹枪的
but those are pretty expensive already.
但那玩意现在价格已经贵起来了
Sorry. You people eat this stuff?
抱歉 你们这种人吃这种东西吗
I've never seen that stuff in my life.
我从来没见过
You know, you really shouldn't say "you people."
你不应该说"你们这种人"这种话
Oh, it's okay.
没事
Pierce was having trouble
皮尔斯很难在短期内
quitting offensive phrases cold turkey,
改掉那些言辞冒犯的口头禅
so we've created a bargaining system.
所以我们就做出了妥协
We traded "you people" for some of his other favorite phrases.
用"你们这种人"替换他的其他偏爱言辞
Yeah, I really got... Jewish-personed out of that one.
是啊 真是被犹太人摆了一道
Here, open mine. Thank you.
打开我的 谢谢
Oh, a cigar cutter,
一把雪茄刀
Maxim magazine, and hot sauce.
《马克西姆》杂♥志♥ 还有辣酱
It's a theme gift.
是主题礼物
Yeah, I believe the theme is
是啊 我觉得主题是
"Stuff lying around my apartment."
"我家的东西"
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我来迟了
Can I get a ni hao up in this hizzy?
大家能对我说声"你好"吗
Why is everyone in this school obsessed with race?
这学校里的人怎么就那么纠结于人种问题呢
White-people problems.
白人都这样
Ooh, that looks fun.
看起来不错啊
Oh, Troy, Abed, who was that cute guy
特洛伊 阿布蒂 刚才在门外
that I saw you outside with earlier?
跟你们在一起的帅哥是谁
Oh, that's Lukka. That's our new friend.
是卢卡 我们的新朋友
He's in troy's history class. Oh, yeah, he's awesome.
他跟特洛伊一起上历史课 是啊 他超赞
He has an accent. He rolls his own cigarettes.
他有口音 自己卷烟
And he plays the same video games as us.
他还玩我们玩的那款游戏
We like him a lot.
我们很喜欢他
So you're not allowed to bone him.
所以不许你睡他
You just guaranteed she'll bone him.
你这么一说 她是睡定他了
Mmm. Ugh, who am I kidding?
我矜持个什么劲
I should be putting this right on my thighs.
应该把这个涂到我的大腿上
Watch out, Abed. There's a guy on your six.
小心 阿布蒂 六点钟方向有个敌人
That's why I'm taking out my nine millimeter.
所以我拿出了我的九毫米口径手♥枪♥
Please.
得了吧
In my country, we give nine millimeter
在我的祖国 九毫米口径手♥枪♥
to little girl for sweet 16.
是给小女孩16岁的生日礼物
Try grenade launcher. Cool.
用榴弹发射器 好
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
轻轻搞定啦
Knock, knock.
有人吗
Hey, I was just stopping by.
我就是过来看看
Oh, is this a bad time?
来的不是时候吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
Gentlemen, it's no way to treat a girl that looks this way.
先生们 不能这样对待美女
Come in.
进来
I'm Lukka. Britta.
我是卢卡 布雷塔
Like, uh, Britney Spears.
就像布兰妮·斯皮尔斯
Exactly like Britney Spears.
跟布兰妮·斯皮尔斯一模一样
Hit me with your genie's bottle
用你的瓶中精灵震撼我
Rub it all over me
抹遍我的全身
Britta was just leaving.
布雷塔要走了
No, no, no, stay.
不不 留下
Visit with your friends. I must go anyway.
你跟朋友玩吧 反正我得走了
Oh! Yes, I'm cooking podvarak.
喔 是啊 我要做猪肉炖菜
Oh, I've never had that. I could make for you.
我没吃过 我可以给你做
Okay, I'll give you my number.
好 我把电♥话♥号♥码告诉你
You are her boyfriends?
你们是她男朋友吗
I love these guys.
我喜欢他们
They make funny with their mouths.
他们能发出好笑的声音
Here you go.
给你
I leave. Okay.
我走了 好的
What?
怎么
He asked me out. You're not allowed.
是他约的我 不许你这样
Not allowed? You'll ruin him.
不许我这样 你会毁了他
I'll ruin him? Stop repeating.
我会毁了他 别在重复了
Stop rep...rimanding me,
别...再谴责了
and explain why I'll ruin him.
解释一下我为什么会毁了他
Britta, you date guys that we think are cool,
布雷塔 我们看上的哥们 你就去约
and when you decide you don't like them anymore,
等你发现自己不再喜欢他们的时候
you tell us horrible things about them
你就给我们讲他们的坏话
that we can never unhear.
搞得我们都有阴影了
Name one guy I did that with.
举个例子
That one dude, Tall Kyle. Jeff.
有个家伙 大个凯尔 杰夫
Jeff? I ruined Jeff?
杰夫 我毁了杰夫?
Oh, you mean Jeff "Nipple play" Winger?
你是说杰夫·玩奶头·翁格
No, as you can see, we're still hanging out with him.
没有 你也知道 我们还在跟他混
How's it going, Jeff?
你怎么样啊 杰夫
Promise me you won't date Lukka,
答应我别跟卢卡约会
and I'll give you one of these.
我就给你一件这个
It's a sweatshirt I made
是我做的运动衫
for everyone who was part of the paintball adventure last year.
参加去年彩弹射击大冒险的人都有
You should have given me one of those a long time ago.
你早就应该给我一件了
I kicked your asses.
我打得你们屁滚尿流
Don't date lukka.
别跟卢卡约会
"Hit my genie bottle"?
《瓶中精灵震撼我》
What the--what was that?
唱的是啥啊
Ooh, ooh, Jeff, Jeff,
杰夫 杰夫
I was, um, hoping you can help me with something?
我希望你能帮我个忙
Sure. Let's have a look here.
没问题 我看下
Let's see, uh, pieces of paper,
一摞纸
stapled together, lot of writing.
钉在一起 上面很多字
I'm afraid this is as far as I can go.
恐怕我只能帮到这个地步
No, no, no, I don't want you to read it, Jeff.
不不不 我不是让你看 杰夫
I want you to help me get Chang to sign it.
我想让你帮我 让昌签了它
It's a little something-something
这是我让律师起草的
I had an attorney draw up.
一份小东西
This little something-something
这个小东西
is a forfeiture of parental rights.
是亲权的放弃书
Mm-hmm. Better safe than sorry.
考虑周全总比后悔要好
Why do you need me to make Chang
你为什么要我劝服昌
sign away his hypothetical baby?
放弃一个可能是他骨肉的孩子?
Isn't he sort of living with you?
他不是跟你一起住吗
Not cool, Shirley. You have a rapport with him
这样不好 雪瑞 你和他关系融洽...
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表