剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
One, two...
一 二
Jeff, every second counts.
杰夫 时间紧迫
"For Greendale" on two. One...
数到二喊"保卫格林德尔" 一
Guys.
你俩够了
For Greendale!
保卫格林德尔
For Greendale!
保卫格林德尔
Greendale students,
格林德尔的同学们
I understand you've unified,
我知道你们已经结成同盟
and intend to draw this game out.
想把比赛拖进僵持状态
Well, if it's a war you want,
既然你们挑起战争
it's a war you will lose.
那就自食战败苦果吧
City College is stronger, faster.
城市学院比你们更强 更快
Our sperm counts are higher. Even in our women.
我们比你们更"有种" 包括我校的女生
Resistance is as pointless as your degrees.
抵抗 和你们的学位一样 等于废屁
Honestly, ask yourself,
说实话 你们自己扪心自问
what does "Liberal Arts" even mean?
你们这种文科学院能有个屁意义
Look, "Welcome to Greendale.
看 "欢迎来到格林德尔
You're already accepted."
你已经被录取了"
Losers.
废柴
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Welcome to Greendale.
欢迎来到格林德尔
You're already dead.
你们已经被打死了
Jackpot.
中大奖了
Shirley, you keep watch while we get these.
雪瑞 你来望风我们负责装弹
Here. Help me with this.
过来 帮忙搭把手
Sure thing, Your Worship.
遵命 公主殿下[星战中的莉亚公主]
Abed!
阿布蒂
Stop trying to be Han Solo.
别再扮韩·索罗了
It's making me embarrassed for you.
我都替你不好意思
Come on. Admit it. You like it.
得了 承认吧 你明明喜欢
I like having conversations with adults.
我喜欢的是成年人之间的谈话
Playing Star Wars is worn out and immature.
玩星战这套又过时又不成熟
You like me because I'm immature.
你不就喜欢我的不成熟嘛
There's not enough immaturity in your life.
你生命中还缺那么点不成熟
I hope I don't get shot waiting out here.
我可不想在等你们的时候被射死
I'd hate to go home to my babies.
家里那帮小屁孩还不够我♥操♥心啊
So reconnaissance indicates
经过侦查发现
the key to City College's strategy is
城市学院的战略核心就在于
the gatling gun inside the ice cream truck,
冰激凌车里的旋转式机关枪
which we will charge en masse,
我们要将这个点一举拿下
overwhelming their defenses,
压制他们的防御
and taking that gun for ourselves.
把机关枪挪为我用
Well, that's not how I would proceed.
换我肯定会用别的计划
Troy, do you happen to have a better plan?
特洛伊 你碰巧有更好的计划吗
I do happen, Jeff. I happen very much.
没错 杰夫 我碰巧真有
We'll use sneak attacks
我们用偷袭战术
to draw their patrol to the library,
将敌方巡逻队引至图书馆
where one of us will pull the fire alarm,
派我方一人拉响火警
activating the sprinklers,
启动洒水装置
which I will have rigged using my super plumbing skills
我将运用自己高超的水管工技术
to shower everything in the building with paint.
用颜料给他们好好地洗个澡
Paint in sprinklers?
把颜料灌进洒水装置?
Are we The Little Rascals? I was.
你以为是演《小淘气》啊 我演过
Have you heard your plan?
你以为你的计划很好吗
You want to charge a machine gun.
你想攻的可是机关枪
I've got something to say.
我有话要说
I don't take orders from girls.
女生的命令我从来不听
Because they don't talk to me.
因为她们懒得鸟我
Watch it, quasar face.
说话小心点 横肉脸
Annie's a good kid and a better shot.
安妮机智聪敏 枪法又准
So listen up, or you'll be floating home.
好好听她说 不然就滚回家去
Thank you, Abed. Sorry.
谢谢 阿布蒂 抱歉
Han.
韩
Okay, I think we should split the troops in half
听着 我认为我们应该兵分两路
and carry out both plans simultaneously.
将两个计划同时实施
Troy, your plan will lure people off the ice cream truck,
特洛伊 用你的计划引敌军离开冰激凌车
allowing Jeff's troops to take the stronghold.
为杰夫分队创造条件 攻占敌军基地
You're welcome. You're welcome.
不谢 不谢
I'm so glad that we didn't shoot you.
很高兴我们留下了你
Now we have the tactical advantage
现在我们已然在战略上占尽优势
of knowing that Jeff Winger wants to be a ballerina,
因为得知杰夫·翁格梦想当芭蕾舞♥女♥
and that his Achilles heel is...wieners.
而他唯一的弱点就是他的小♥弟♥弟♥
That's just the tip of the iceberg.
这还只是冰山一角
For one more pudding,
再给我一个布丁
I'll tell you why he's jealous of me.
我就告诉你他为何嫉妒我
And you say that they kicked you out of their study group
你还提及他们在你入组两年后
after two years? Yeah.
把你踢出去了 没错
What took them so long?
之前他们干嘛去了
Hey, thanks for sticking up for me back there.
多谢刚刚对我的鼎力支持
This group gets so tangled in each other's feelings,
现在我们的人只会互相指责
you're kind of a hero for standing outside of it.
你却站了出来 真像个英雄
Yeah, well, heroes are great, but I'll take a blaster every time.
当英雄自然好 不过镭射枪可不能离手
Anyway, just wanted to let you know,
不管怎样 我就是想让你知道
I don't think you're immature,
我没觉得你不成熟
I think you're great,
我觉得你很棒
for a no-good,
对一个无用的
laser-faced, jabba scoundrel.
小白脸 贾巴无赖来说
You're good, kid.
你很不错 妹子
Don't get cocky.
别得意忘形
Hey!
这边
They're right on our tail.
敌军现正尾随本小分队
Operation "Troy's awesome plan"
"特洛伊绝妙计划"
is living up to its name.
正在顺利进行中
Yeah, good for you.
真有你的
Looks like they're taking Troy's bait.
看来他们都已经上了特洛伊的当了
Squad "B" commencing operation "Actual operation."
第二小分队准备实施"真正计划"
Everyone look alive. Leonard, good enough.
大家都很好 伦纳德也够好了
Greendale, it's been a pleasure fighting with you.
同学们 很高兴我们能并肩作战
Some of us won't make it.
牺牲是必然的
But there is a place where we will all see each other again,
但是我们会在某个地方再次相聚
And that place is Denny's. Which Denny's?
那就是丹尼连锁餐厅 哪家
We'll figure it out later, Leonard.
等会儿就知道了 伦纳德
The one near the 15 exit? I'm banned from there.
15号♥出口旁边的吗 我被禁止去那家
Well, then I guess I'll see you in hell.
那就地狱相聚吧
Then let's kick some taint.
只有耍阴招大干一场了
Okay. On my count.
好了 听我口令
One. Two.
一 二
Vicki!
薇琪
All right. Shirley, you have the most important job, okay?
好吧 雪瑞 要记住你肩负重任
Yeah, yeah, pull the fire alarm.
记得记得 拉火警嘛
Can we move this along? I'm missi CSI.
继续好吗 我是犯罪现场调查小辣妹
Enemy soldiers are incoming.
敌军正在逼近
I need everyone to evacuate through the air vent--
请所有人从空调管道疏散
Garrett!
加瑞特
I may be stuck in this vent.
我或许会卡住管道
It is too early to tell.
先不要妄下定论
I think our only choice is to try and shoot our way out.
恐怕咱们只有孤注一掷 杀出一条血路了
Right. Commence operation "Troy's awesome leadership
好 开始运行"特洛伊领导才能
is never in doubt" Plan.
卓越不容置疑"计划
That gun's too powerful.
那机♥枪♥火力太强
I'm scared.
我好怕怕
Hey, Quendra with a q-u,
听着 Qu开头的昆德拉
they can kill most of us,
哪怕我们大部队覆灭
but as long as nobody gives up,
只要大家锲而不舍
somebody will make it through. Understand?
总有人能够突围的 明白吗
Yes.
明白
Charge!
冲啊
Well, I'm out. We lost.
好吧 我挂了 咱输了
See you at Denny's?
在餐厅见吗
Denny's is for winners.
赢家才能去那里
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表