剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I guess I thought it would last longer.
我还以为能再维持一段时间呢
Excuse me. What's a period fairy?
抱歉 什么是月月仙子
The fairy that gives you a dollar
就是每个月的那几天
every time you get your period.
月月仙子就会赐给你一块钱
Does she still come?
现在她还月月都来吗
Pierce! You know,
皮尔斯 话说
you and I are very much alike, Annie.
其实咱俩很相像 安妮
We're both realists. We're both cute.
我们都是现实主义者 我们都很可爱
And we'd both rather die than let someone else control us.
而且我们都宁死不屈于别人的控制
I see the point of this place now.
我看出这个地方存在的意义了
This crap hole is a monument to self-reliance.
这个垃圾窝是象征自力更生的纪念馆
I found the drapes in a dumpster.
窗帘是我从大垃圾桶里找到的
Can you believe it?
难以置信吧
Yes.
是啊
You know, I wanna help, Annie.
我想帮帮你 安妮
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, Pierce.
不行 不要 皮尔斯
Come on, now. I'm not taking money from you.
转过身 我不能拿你的钱
It's not mine. It's yours.
这不是我的钱 是你的
You've earned it for being strong.
你用你的坚强赢来的
It's going to drop into your hands from out of nowhere.
这钱不知怎么 一不小心就掉你手里了
Because I was never here.
因为我从未来过
Okay. I'm only taking this
好吧 这钱我收下了
because I'm a little worried about making rent,
但只是因为我有点发愁交房♥租的事
and they told me the procedure for selling eggs
据说贩卖♥♥鸡蛋的审批手续
takes three weeks.
得用上三个星期
You save your eggs for a rainy day.
你还是留着鸡蛋以备不时之需吧
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Pierce?
皮尔斯
Hey, why did you follow me here today?
对了 你今天干吗跟踪我回家
Oh! It was nothing, it...
哦 没事啦
seems sort of pointless now.
现在说了似乎有点无聊
I guess just to talk about the play
我只是想来探讨一下剧本问题
and...who cares if I don't have any lines?
谁会在乎我一句台词都没有呢
Well, you know what, Pierce?
你知道吗 皮尔斯
You should do that line you improvised.
你该念那段你即兴发挥的台词
"Don't call me honey, honey"?
"别叫我小蜜 亲爱的"
Yeah, that's it.
对 就是那个
You should do that.
你就该那么说
You were the gerber baby of moist towelettes, right?
你是湿巾业的"嘉宝婴儿" 不是吗
Yes. Yes, I was.
对啊 没错
Action!
开拍
Hello. I'm Cornelius Hawthorne.
大家好 我是科尼里奥斯·霍桑
One rainy day, my son Pierce and I
在一个雨天 我和儿子皮尔斯
were taking a stroll when I discovered
正在散步时 我发现了
the cleansing power of moist cotton, fresh from the field.
刚从地里采摘的新鲜湿棉花具有洁净能力
Isn't that right, son?
是吧 儿子
It sure is.
的确没错
It sure is, dad!
的确没错 爸爸
Pierce, knock it off.
皮尔斯 别捣乱
I wanna be in the commercial too, father.
我也想演广♥告♥ 爸爸
Well, then you should have done better in your damn audition.
那你之前就该在试镜时好好表现
What's your name, son?
你叫什么名字 孩子
Nigel.
奈吉尔
You're a good boy, Nigel.
你是个好孩子 奈吉尔
Your father is a lucky man.
你父亲真是个幸运的人
Okay, guys, remember,
好了 大家记住
the most important thing is to have fun!
最重要的事情就是享受快乐
And the second most important thing
第二重要的事情是
is to know all your lines and all your blocking
记住你所有的台词和站位
and not mess up a single thing.
一点儿错都不许出
Actually--flip those.
不对 顺序换一下
Here we go, guys. I took the liberty
大家拿好了 我冒昧修改
of juicing up some of our bits.
提升了一下咱们台词的水平
Um...but--
但是
Pierce, you can't just revise Annie's script.
皮尔斯 你不能随便篡改安妮的剧本
And who uses wite-out anymore?
再说了 这年头谁还用修正液啊
Why don't we look over Pierce's changes
我们干吗不读一遍皮尔斯的修改
and see if they improve things?
然后看看是否有提升呢
"Hey, Crayon, do you know
"嘿 蜡笔 你知道
where I can get some drugs?
从哪能搞到毒品吗
I need them."
我需要它们"
"Unfortunately, you can get them anywhere."
"不幸的是 无论何处都能搞到毒品"
"Anywhere?" I'm here!
"任何地方吗" 我来也
Zabba-da-zooey!
锵锵锵 锵
Good one.
挺好的
Well, doesn't seem to hurt anything,
看来 没什么大碍
So let's get into costume and break a stinger!
所以让我们穿上戏服 全力以刺吧
For the bees.
以蜜蜂的名义
Annie, uh...
安妮
I-I don't feel comfortable with the zabba-da-zooey line.
我觉得锵锵锵锵那句台词不太好
The one you wrote?
那句可是你写的
I got it!
我知道了
Let's give Jeff the zabba-da-zooey line,
不如让杰夫说锵锵锵锵
and then I'll come in with a good one.
然后我就走上去说句更好的
Yeah... It's more my voice.
这样啊 我声音特适合这句
Pretty sure Jeff is gonna reject that idea.
杰夫肯定不同意的
Yeah, you're probably right.
是啊 你说的也对
You're the producer.
你是制片人
By the way, is this your pen?
对了 这是你的笔吗
I...think I put it back in my pocket
我想可能昨天给你签完支票后
after I wrote you that check yesterday.
就不小心放我口袋里了
I'll give it to you later.
我待会再还给你好了
I'll talk to Jeff.
我会跟杰夫谈谈的
Also, I think it'd be better for my character
还有 我觉得为了配合我的角色
if I wear his leather jacket.
最好是让我穿着他的皮夹克
Okay!
好啦
Welcome to Greendale's Drug Awareness Show!
欢迎光临格林德尔禁毒活动展演
Okay. Our volunteers are handing out
好吧 义工已经给你们分发了
drug-free baseballs, huh?
无毒棒球 看到了没
Next time you think about drugs,
下次你们再惦记毒品
think about baseball instead.
就想想棒球吧
Can't ignore me forever.
你不能永远无视我
Okay, you probably can...
好吧 也许你可以
I don't know why you want to.
真不明白你干吗要无视我
I don't know if I told you my nephew Marcus
我有没有告诉过你我侄子马库斯
actually goes to San Ramone Middle School,
就在圣罗摩中学上学
and he's coming to see the show.
今晚他会来看演出
Marcus? Your nephew?
马库斯是你侄子?
Yeah, he's 14.
对啊 他今年14岁
I actually thought he didn't even like me,
本来我以为他根本不喜欢我
but then he texted me out of nowhere and he said,
但他突然给我发短♥信♥说
"Can't wait to see you.
"迫不及待的想见你
"I've been looking forward to this for so long.
这是我梦寐已久的事情
You are the coolest Aunt in the world."
你是全世界最酷的姑姑"
I hope that I don't let him down.
我不想让他失望
You'll be great. What does this symbol mean?
你会表现得很出彩 这符号♥是啥意思
It's a number eight, an equal sign,
一个"8" 外加一个"="
and then a greater than symbol.
最后还加了一个">"
Let me see.
给我看看
You'd better get changed.
你还是赶紧换衣服吧
I'll hang onto your stuff for you.
我帮你看着
Great.
好吧
Abed, we screwed up.
阿布蒂 我们悲剧了
You know that text we sent?
还记得昨天发的那条短♥信♥吗
It was to Britta's nephew.
那是发给布雷塔的侄子的
He sent her an emoti-penis.
他给她回了一个小鸡鸡表情
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办啊
Fine. Screw you, Abed.
好吧 你给我闪一边去吧
I can fix this.
我能搞定他
"Marcus, I made a mistake.
马库斯 我搞错了
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表