剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Why is everyone wearing those hats?
为什么大家都戴那种奇怪的帽子
Is the dean planning another ridiculous event,
院长又搞什么变♥态♥活动了吗
or is the Greendale hat club still
还是格林德尔帽子协会
struggling to be noteworthy?
还挣扎着想引起关注
You're talking about it.
你这不就关注了嘛
I talk about lots of stuff that annoys me.
我关注的恶心事儿多着呢
Speaking of the dean... Guten tag, homies.
说到院长... 你们好 伙计们
I hope you'll all be attending Oktoberfest.
我希望你们都参加"啤酒节"
It's not often we get to celebrate German culture.
我们很少有机会庆祝德国文化
It's not often we want to.
我们也很少有这意愿
Yeah... A little goes a long way. True.
是啊 太小众了 是的
Greendale's Oktoberfest has never drawn huge crowds,
格林德尔的"啤酒节"的确关注度不高
probably due to our diversity.
也许是因为我们人种繁多
So this year, we are adding some color!
今年 我们加入了新元素
Kick it!
看看吧
I'm gonna give this to you, Troy.
你可要特别留意一下 特洛伊
"Pop and locktoberfest."
"机械舞啤酒节"
The central event will be a pop-and-lock-a-thon.
主题活动是"机械舞马拉松"
Winner gets to annex Poland.
胜者可以侵占波兰
Kidding!
开玩笑
The winner gets an itune gift card.
冠军送一张itunes充值卡
Okay. Oh! A breakdance contest.
好的 天啊 机械舞比赛
What should we name our team?
我们给队伍起个什么名字
Okay. I'm gonna go hang myself in my closet.
好吧 让我去壁橱上吊先
I'm comin' with.
同去
Is it me, or is this campus
只有我发现这个问题吗
getting more cartoonish every day?
这学校一天比一天更卡♥通♥了
Yep. It's exciting.
是啊 好激动
I painted a tunnel on the side of the library.
我在图书馆侧面画了一条隧♥道♥
When it dries, I'm going for it.
等涂料干了 我就穿过去
Okay. You see that guy over there?
看到那个家伙了吗
The one wearing the gucci suit
穿着古奇西服
and the lightweight woven wool-mohair blend?
轻薄羊毛马海毛混织衬衫那个
We used to work together.
是我原来的同事
Cool. So he's from your origins.
帅气 他来自你的过去
This is all I need.
来的可真是时候
Excuse me, sir. You're all my friend needs.
打扰 先生 我朋友说你来的真是时候
Your mouth isn't curved upwards. Did I misread something?
你没有微笑 我理解错你的意思了吗
Ah...Tango?
探戈兄
Sundance.
霸王弟
We worked with different partners. Got it.
我们跟不同的合伙人 明白
What brings you to Greendale?
你来格林德尔干什么
I'm a teacher.
我是个老师
Wait. That's worse than the truth.
等下 这个更丢人
I'm a student.
我是个学生
Hey, I'm in no position to judge.
我可不会嘲笑你的
I'm here for an N.A. Meeting, so...
我是来参加戒毒互助会的
Narcotics anonymous? Remember when you asked
戒毒互助会吗 记得你问过
for my secret, I said yoga? I lied.
我的秘诀 我说是瑜伽 我说谎了
I'm Abed. Hey.
我是阿布蒂 你好
Abed, this is Alan Connor.
阿布蒂 这位是艾伦·康纳
This guy and I
我和这家伙
used to wipe the courtroom floor with prosecutors.
曾在法庭把那些公诉人打得落花流水
D.A. called us the litterbugs,
地方检察官说我们是垃圾虫
we put so much trash back out on those streets.
我们帮多少人♥渣♥重见天日啊
Come here, come here!
来吧 让我摸你
You still ticklish? Stop that!
你还怕抓痒吗 快停手
Hey, hey, hey. Let's get a drink, huh?
我们去喝一杯吧
Are you allowed? Yeah. I quit doing blow,
你能喝吗 可以 我不吸毒了
not being rad.
又没说戒酒
All right, let's do it.
那走吧
Wait. Jeff can't go. He has class.
等下 杰夫不能去 他还有课
Well, those cargo pants would suggest otherwise.
可是那工装裤可不同意
What has this place done to you?
你怎么变成这个样子了
Ah. You have no idea.
你不会懂的
Hat club!
帽子俱乐部
Now you have some idea.
现在懂一点了吧
So... So?
这么说 说什么
Anyone that's ever been in a team pop-and-lock-a-thon
每个参加过机械舞马拉松的人都知道
knows you need at least seven people to stand a chance.
想要赢得比赛至少要有7个人
We have seven. Oh, do you?
我们有7个 有吗
Word has it on campus that winger's too busy
我可是听说翁格忙着
hanging out with his cool new lawyer friend.
和他的酷酷律师好友把酒言欢
Slow news day.
你的消息真过时
That's your carson?
你模仿卡森就模仿成这样
John Stewart.
我模仿的约翰·斯图尔特
You depress me. Look, we'll get back to you.
晕死 听着 我们会答复你的
All right, well, don't take too long.
别考虑太久
And don't rip off this exit.
别忘了结束动作
Where is Jeff? Obviously hanging with Alan.
杰夫在哪 显然是和艾伦在一起
Those two are like siamese twins
他俩就像是连体婴
attached at the cell phone holster.
俩人共用手♥机♥套呢
I haven't met him yet.
我还没见过他
Shouldn't we be happy that Jeff found an old friend?
杰夫找到以前的好友 我们不为他高兴吗
Our concern is that alan is to jeff
我们担心的是杰夫和艾伦
what Rob Lowe was to James Spader
就像1990年电影《不良影响》里
in the 1990 film Bad Influence.
罗伯·劳和詹姆斯·斯派德的关系一样
He's a bad influence.
他是不良影响
You saw it?
你看过那部电影
Hey, uh, guys.
伙计们
Uh, I'm gonna be a little bit late today.
我今晚会晚一点
Alan and I are gonna take a quick sidebar.
艾伦和我要去酒吧喝一杯
Mmm, or any bar.
也许是其他"吧"
Oh, he's got Britta down!
比布雷塔模仿的强多了
You look familiar. That's possible.
你看起来很眼熟 很有可能
Have you or someone you know been injured at work?
你或其他人曾经有过工伤的经历吗
Yes! A shrimp boat ran over my cousin.
是的 一艘捕虾船撞了我的表亲
That's serious. Call me.
很严重 给我打电♥话♥哦
And, Jeff, you need to be more respectful of our time.
杰夫 你要尊重大家的时间啊
Shirley, if killed a man,
雪瑞 如果我以基♥督♥徒的身份
as a christian, would you forgive me?
杀了一个人 你会原谅我吗
I would.
我会考虑的
Then either that man's life is
所以说 要么对你来说
worth less than your time,
时间比一个人的生命更重要
or it's okay for me to be late.
否则 我是可以迟到的
Ha ha! No!
厉害
You still got the moves, man.
身手依然矫健
If they gave away awards for mind games,
如果他们给头脑游戏大♥师♥颁奖的话
the statue'd be Jeff Winger doing it to a brain.
奖杯形状肯定是杰夫·翁格在和大脑嘿♥咻♥
Come on, Jeff's bush league.
拜托 杰夫水平很一般的
I gave seminars on manipulation.
我可是主讲过操纵大脑的研讨会
I could reach into a man's soul
我可以侵入一个人的灵魂
and unravel it with one tug.
轻轻一拨就能使之瓦解
Cool. Hit me.
牛逼 拿我试试
You're bald. So are you.
你个秃驴 你不也是
I'll kill you, you--
我要杀了你
Come here! Mistrial.
过来啊 无效审判
Ha ha ha! Come on.
走吧
I have hair.
老子有毛的
Father, I have hair.
主啊 我有毛的
On a tax evasion case.
就凭一个偷税案吗
Yeah.
是啊
God, I miss talking about this stuff!
老天 我真怀念讨论这些啊
Well, you should visit the office.
你该去办公室看看
Right. I can't show my face there
是吗 我被辞退时那么逊
after getting busted like that.
我才不要再出现在办公室
Jeff, you know what lawyers call someone
杰夫 你知道一个人欺骗州律师公会
who defrauds the state bar,
在法学院入学考试上作假
cheats on his LSATs,
又混进律师事务所
and cons his way into a firm?
这种人叫什么吗
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表