剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I don't care.
姐不稀罕
Well, it's good to know there's a floor on this thing.
还好 看来也不是每个人都能入围的
Thank you, Miss Perry.
谢谢你 派利小姐
Oh, Annie, I'm so proud of you.
安妮 我太为你骄傲了
People love you.
你很受大家拥戴啊
I believe this campus is a good place,
我认为咱们学校是一个很好的学校
filled with good people who just need someone
所有的人都很不错 只是迫切需要有人
to protect their interests.
能保护他们的兴趣所爱
Jeff Winger!
杰夫·翁格
My name is Jeff. I'm no politician.
我叫杰夫 不是政客
I'm just a fella.
我只是个普通的男生
I think that beer should be cold
我认为啤酒就该是凉的
and boots should be dusty.
靴子就该是脏的
I think 9/11 was bad.
我认为911是不幸的
And freedom, well,
而自♥由♥ 我认为
I think that's just a little bit better.
是比以上更美好一点的东西
The countdown has begun.
倒计时已经开始了
And fight tonight, one student will be president
今晚之战 一名学生将荣登主席宝座
while the rest will simply be.
同时其余的人则将黯然收场
For Greendale Campus TV, I'm Abed Nadir.
格林德尔校台 我是阿布蒂·纳德尔
I'm Troy "Butt Soup" Barnes.
我是特洛伊·"屁屁羹"·巴恩斯
What? That's my name.
笑毛 这就是爷的名号♥
As we head into the first round of the debates,
首先我们进入第一轮辩论环节
there are eight candidates in the lead.
有八位候选人脱颖而出
Annie Edison--smart, attractive, but easily vexed.
安妮·埃迪生 聪明迷人 但易怒
Leonard Rodriguez-- - did he change his last name?
伦纳德·罗德里格斯 他是不是改姓了
Yeah, he's trying to court the hispanic vote.
是的 他试图争取西班牙裔人的投票
Alex "Starburns" Osbourne--
亚历山大·星霸·奥斯本
Creepy. Seems greek. Possible drug dealer.
怪人 瞅着像希腊人 八成是毒贩子
Jeff Winger. Crowd favorite.
杰夫·翁格 大众情人
They call him Hot Wings.
人称情圣翁格
Magnitude. Short for magnetic attitude.
磁太太 磁性姿态的简称
He's a one-man party.
他一人就能撑起聚会
Pierce Hawthorne. The wizard of wet wipes.
皮尔斯·霍桑 湿巾大巫师
I live with that dude.
我跟这哥们一起住哦
He's got night terrors and a rotary phone.
他有夜惊毛病和一部转盘拨号♥电♥话♥
Garrett. That guy's just a mess.
加勒特 这老兄太怂了
It's like god spilled a person.
像是天上掉下来的
And Vicki. Yellow shirt, hat.
还有薇琪 黄上衣 戴帽子
Girl--you know, you gotta ask yourself right now, Abed.
要知道 我们得扪心自问 阿布蒂
What's up with politics? Yeah, yeah.
现在政♥治♥到底是怎么了 没错没错
You're precisely right, Troy.
你说得很对 特洛伊
You know, I hear they're getting ready to start,
据称他们已经胸有成竹蓄势待发
so we'll turn it over to coverage of the debates.
下面就来看看辩论赛的详细报道
Who's that?
那是什么人
Special Agent Vohlers. United states secret service.
特别探员沃勒斯 美国特勤处的
Do you just constantly have your own little side adventures?
你是不是经常有自己的副线故事
Yep.
正解
Me too.
我也一样
Jeff, knock it off.
杰夫 放弃吧
You're not running sincerely.
你根本不是真心来竞选的
You're not even interested in student government.
你对学生会全无兴趣
I know, and yet, the people love me.
我知道 可哥人见人爱
It's almost as if politics were a huge joke.
更显得政♥治♥不过是一个大笑话
Okay, look.
好吧 听着
I'm sorry I asked you to hang my fliers,
抱歉之前请你帮我贴传♥单♥
but I suggest you drop out right now,
但我建议你及早知难而退
because not only will I beat you,
因为本姑娘不仅要打你个风中凌乱
I will make you cry.
还要打的你内牛满面
Oh, I feel a slight ego
我感觉东边吹来了一阵
blowing in from the east.
小小的自负之气
You're gonna feel my foot blowing in from the south.
待会让你尝尝我打南边踢来的无影脚
Bring it on, Ponce De Leon.
放马过来吧 庞塞·德莱昂
I'm gonna, Greg Muldunna.
拭目以待吧 格雷格·穆大拿
It's a real guy.
这人真的有
He owns a mattress store downtown.
他在商业区有个床垫专卖♥♥店
You can look it up.
不信尽管去查
Hey, Vicki.
嘿 薇琪
Vicki, look at me. Psst!
薇琪 看我看我再看我
I'm going to crush you. Pierce!
我将会蹂躏你 皮尔斯
Stop that!
别抽风了
I'm gonna eat your brains, Vicki.
我要吃掉你的脑子 薇琪
I'm gonna slurp 'em right out of that melon
我要在你所谓的脑袋瓜里
you call a head.
吃他个唏哩呼噜
A reminder to all candidates:
提醒所有的候选人
Your microphones are currently on.
你们的麦克风现在可正开着呢
Well, they better be, 'cause I'm on fire up here.
开着最好 因为大爷我战火激昂
You freak people out, you know that?
你把大家吓着了 明白不
You look weird...
你长的很怪
because of your overbite.
因为你那一口大暴牙
Okay, let's just get started.
好了 赶紧开始吧
Welcome to the Greendale Community College
欢迎来到格林德尔社区大学
Presidential debate.
学生会主席辩论赛
Candidates, if elected,
候选人们 如果当选了
what will you do?
你们有什么措施
Oh, Annie?
安妮请说
I'm running on a platform of school improvement.
我的政♥治♥主张是改善学校环境
If I'm elected, the black mold
如果我当选 东边楼梯井里的
will be removed from the east stairwell.
黑霉将会被完全去除
The assailant known only as
那群所谓的"匪帮"混混们
"The asscrack bandit" will be brought to justice.
也会被绳之以法
And I will balance the school's budget
而我将通过削减行政管理人员
by eliminating administrative redundancies.
来平衡学校的预算
Okay. I'm in the room.
好吧 姐还听着呢
Thank you, Miss Edison.
谢谢你 安妮·埃迪生
Mr. Winger?
翁格先生
Well, that's an important question.
这个问题非常重要
And it's important to students like Jeremy,
对杰里米而言 这很重要
who told me today that he is majoring in Astronomy
今天他告诉我他主修天文学
and is supporting two children.
家里还有两个娃要养
It's an important question to Maria,
对玛丽亚而言 同样重要
who's a beautiful latina born in Nicaragua,
她是一位拉丁美女 生于尼加拉瓜
working in the cafeteria.
在自助餐厅打工
What will I do, Dean?
我该怎么做呢 院长
Well, these people don't want me to say what I'll do.
这些人并不想听我满口承诺
They want me to do what I'll say.
他们想让我有诺必允
They love it when you shuffle the words around.
群众就爱这种颠来倒去的文字游戏
Magnitude?
磁太太
Pop! Pop!
噼里啪啦砰砰
Oh, no!
我晕
Same question.
一样的问题
Same answer.
一样的答案
Pop! Pop!
噼里啪啦砰砰
Mind if I ask you a few questions, Mr. Nadir?
介意我问你几个问题吗 纳德尔先生
Okay.
问吧
Was there a specific reason you had to repeat the first grade?
你一年级留级有什么具体原因吗
Well, from what I'm told,
据我所知
I didn't know how to use scissors,
因为我不会用剪刀
I sat in the middle of the seesaw,
我坐在跷跷板的中间
and I always found the distinction
还有我经常觉得
between duck and goose to be very arbitrary.
鸭子和鹅没什么大区别
Couldn't you just pick the Sixth Kid every time?
你每次都选六岁儿童任务题不就行了
That's what I...
我就是
would have done.
这么想的
I went with four.
我都选四岁的
Geez, get a room, you two.
哎哟 你俩干脆去开房♥好了
Pierce Hawthorne, your platform?
皮尔斯·霍桑 你有何高见
My platform will be one high enough
内容是啥无所谓 只要够高
to push Vicki off to her death.
高到能弄死薇琪就行
Vicki!
薇琪
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表