剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Halloween-- a time of vampires,
万圣节 一个属于吸血鬼
Hobgoblins, draculas, boogens, and headless mice.
妖精 德古拉 怪兽和无头老鼠的狂欢节
I'm George Takei.
我是竹井乔治
You know what?
算了
Let's just get to it.
直接进入剧情吧
How is it?
好吃吗
Pretty good taco meat.
玉米卷扮肉还不错
I wonder how the dean scored this sweet spread.
院长从哪儿搞来的好东西
Chef Gaga never reveals her caterer.
雷帝嘎嘎绝密菜谱 恕不外传
And don't try reading my p-p-p-poker face.
你们也别想读懂我的扑克脸
It's military rations from an army surplus store.
我猜是军队剩余品商店的口粮
I didn't read your poker face.
确实没懂你的扑克脸
You left the containers in the garbage.
不过包装还在垃圾箱里呢
Oh, well, um, you guys have fun.
好吧 你们好好玩
I'm gonna--gonna take out the garbage.
我要去处理一下垃圾
Oh, you may also want to adjust your itunes setting.
你最好也去设置一下你的itunes
When it's not playing an endless loop of ABBA's greatest hits,
在播放ABBA精选歌♥曲大循环中
it's playing what I think may be your personal voice memos.
貌似还穿插着您性感的小嗓音
What?
什么
Note to self-- get oil changed,
备忘 把油换掉
check netflix for that movie where Greg Kinnear...
去奈特费斯找那部格雷格·金尼尔...
plays a ghost-- no, an angel--
扮演鬼魂 不 扮天使的电影
and something called Human Centi--
还要找一部叫做《人类...
David beckham. Hmm.
大卫·贝克汉姆 是啊
Dragon turtle?
龙龟吗
T-rex.
霸王龙
Man, I wonder how much effort
天啊 我在想
you put into being accidentally handsome
你每年花多少功夫选装束
for a costume every year.
才装出这副不羁帅哥样
Only half the effort
我花再多功夫
you'll be putting into eating and drinking tonight.
也比不上您今晚胡吃海喝的时间多
Let me help you, dragon turtle.
我来帮你 龙龟
Guys, Shirley's costume is once again unwittingly ambiguous.
伙计们 雪瑞又装得让人不知所云
I don't know what she's supposed to be,
我不知道她扮成谁
but I do know she's not Miss Piggy.
但我知道她不是猪小姐
I repeat-- she is not Miss Piggy.
我重复一遍 她不是猪小姐
You're on your own.
你们自己应付吧
Hello! Guess who I am.
你们好 猜猜我是谁
Um, can't you just say?
你告诉我们不行吗
No.
不行
Pierce, are you okay?
皮尔斯 你还好吧
Huh? What? Huh?
什么 啥 怎么了
Whoa.
天啊
Hey, if you get any more sweaty and puffy,
您要是再来点汗 喘气再给点力
your costume's gonna reach new levels of authenticity.
您这装扮可信度绝对就高了
Oh, I don't understand. Shut up.
扯毛呢 你们都闭嘴
He's acting like the impression of him we do behind his back.
他怎么跟我们模仿版的皮尔斯一样
Get away from me!
别缠着我
Oh, man, just when you think it's funny.
靠 高♥潮♥刚到就哑火了
Pierce?
皮尔斯
Okay, okay, okay. Ooh.
没事的 没事的
Oh, excuse me.
打扰
I think my friend is really sick.
我的朋友好像病了
I'm not a doctor.
我不是医生
I'm a doctor.
我是医生
Annie! Rich from pottery class.
安妮 我是陶艺课上的里奇
Oh, hey! Oh, hey.
你好 你好
Wow, this looks serious. Yeah.
看起来很严重啊 是啊
Let's--you know what? Let's get him over here.
我们还是...把他弄到这来
Okay. Oh, boy.
好了 天啊
He is just not in very good shape, is he?
他的状况不是很好 是吧
But you look fantastic.
但是你看起来棒极了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Look at you with your hood.
看看你的小红帽啊
Get away from those hotties!
离这些美女远点
You're safe now.
你们安全了
But if that thing comes back,
不过那玩意再回来的话
I'm gonna need one or both of your phone numbers.
你俩好歹得给我一个电♥话♥号♥码
Yeah, right.
想得美
I don't get it.
想不通
How do you do it?
你怎么把妹的
Well, I am wearing a $6,000 suit,
我穿着6000美刀的西服
and you spent 3 days making cardboard robot armor.
而你花了三天做了个纸板机器人盔甲
You're saying they feel sorry for you?
你是打同情牌吗
I'm saying I remind girls less
我是说跟我在一起
of taking their little brothers to comic-con.
妞们不会有带弟弟去漫展的感觉
Rich. More?
里奇 还有
Put her with the others.
让她和其他人坐一起
102--this may be food poisoning.
102个人 这可能是食物中毒
Rich, what did I tell you?
里奇 我和你说什么来着
To rule out food poisoning. Yes.
不许说是食物中毒 是的
But also not to say the words out loud.
也不能大声的说出来
Who wants to walk my plank, huh?
谁想跟咱上船啊
Okay, I'm ruling out food poisoning.
好吧 绝对不是食物中毒
Guess who I am.
猜猜我是谁
Michelle Kwan?
关颖珊
Wrong.
错
Kristi Yamaguchi?
克丽斯蒂·山口
Peggy Fleming.
我是佩吉·弗莱明
Just been proven racist by the racist-prover.
由我种族定性者亲自鉴定 你俩是种族主义者
Hey, guess who I am.
猜猜我是谁
Drink.
来一口
Have you noticed a weird vibe
你感觉到没有
taking a hold of this party?
现场充斥着一种诡异气息
It's like every fifth person is on
感觉有五分之一的人
something seriously hard-core.
嗑药嗑狠了
Yeah, I wonder who's holding... the key to your riddle.
我在想...谁能解开你的谜题呢
Where's your costume?
你的机器人装扮呢
Trying something new.
想玩点新鲜的
But our costumes go together, and if you're not in yours,
可咱俩是一套的 要是你不♥穿♥
I'm just a guy in a spandex suit
我就成了一个穿着紧身衣
and a bike helmet.
带单车头盔的白♥痴♥
Well, I'm a Sexy Dracula. You mean vampire.
我是性感的德古拉 你是说吸血鬼吗
I don't need to know which dracula I am
你管我是哪个德古拉
to be a dracula.
反正就是德古拉
Nerd.
呆子
Your symptoms are progressing even faster than everyone else's.
你的症状恶化的比别人快
How much of that taco-meat stuff did you eat, star-burns?
你到底吃了多少玉米饼拌肉啊 星霸
I didn't eat any.
我一块也没吃
My name is Alex!
俺叫亚历克斯
Whatever it is must have transferred through Pierce's bite.
肯定是被皮尔斯咬得感染上这鬼东西了
My god, I think you're right.
天哪 你说的没错
Annie, you make quite the little nurse.
安妮 你扮护士挺不错啊
Thank you, Rich.
谢谢夸奖 里奇
You're quite a banana.
你扮香蕉也挺好
Jeez, why don't you guys just get a roo--
老天爷 你俩干脆去开房♥好了
But the only people getting sick are the ones eating
但只有那些吃了你店里卖♥♥的东西的人
what I bought at your surplus store.
才出现了症状
I never said the stuff was delicious,
那些玩意儿算不上好吃
but you can't get sick from it.
但是不可能会吃出病来啊
It's nonperishable.
又坏不了的
What about the taco-meat stuff--
那个玉米饼拌肉呢
The classic flavor? The what?
经典口味的 什么
The one with the goofy label. What goofy label
贴着脑残标签的那个 什么脑残标签
"Classified phoenix.
"凤♥凰♥号♥绝密材料"
If found, repeat key phrase--
"如若发现请重复密钥短语"
Echo, tango, x-ray, nine, nine, seven."
"回声 探戈 X射线 997"
Yeah. Sounds delicious.
这标签不脑残么
Anyway, it looks like taco meat and--
反正看着像玉米饼拌肉
Hello?
喂
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表