剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
if 《Bones》 is on five?
为啥我设置成录三频道
Jeff! Jeffrey!
杰夫 杰夫瑞
I know you not gonna make a pregnant woman run.
我知道你丫不敢让孕妇追着你跑
I know you not gonna make a pregnant woman
我知道你丫也不敢让一孕妇
walk this distance between us.
挺肚而出 主动走到你面前
So I ask you to help me,
这么说我本来请你帮忙
and you take that as an opportunity
而你却趁机找个理由
to get Chang out of your apartment?
让昌搬出你家吗
Hey, who am I to stand in the way
如果我拦着别人振作起来
of someone trying to put their life together?
那我丫还算是个人吗
What am I, daytime television?
我成什么了 演日间剧的啊
Very cute, jeff.
真好玩 杰夫
Well, how cute is it gonna be
要是以后某个看护周末里
when that lunatic is dangling my baby
那疯子把我孩子挂狮笼上
over a lion cage on alternate weekends?
你看看还好不好玩
Could be pretty cute. Are they baby lions?
肯定相当好玩 是小狮子吗
New low, Jeff, even for you.
这次你真是伤人品伤到底了
Shirley-- -
雪瑞
Right. I'm not gonna make a pregnant woman storm off?
我丫是不是不应该惹孕妇动怒
Look at them run.
看他们跑的
They must die like the maggots that they are.
这帮蛆虫样的贱民肯定到死也是蛆虫样
Whoa, Lukka, I didn't know we got extra points
卢卡 我原来都不知道杀村民
for killing villagers. He's amazing.
竟然还有额外加分 他就是一神话
And I thought I knew everything about this game.
我还以为自己对这游戏了如指掌
Britta.
布雷塔
Hi, Lukka.
你好 卢卡
No! Unbelievable.
不要啊 难以置信
Guys, calm down. I'm just here
同志们 淡定淡定 我只是来
for my "Trekkies do it in the final frontier" Hat.
拿我的"星际迷奋斗在终极前线"帽子
That's my hat.
那是我的帽子
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 是的
Are you sure? Yep.
你当真吗 是的
Hey, Lukka, you are really good at this game,
卢卡 你真的很擅长玩这个游戏
and there must be a reason that you are so good at this game.
你玩的这么好肯定有什么特别的原因吧
Britta, though your flirtation technique is hilarious,
布雷塔 尽管你的调情功力足够欢乐的
It's distracting.
但是太令人分神了
Lukka is kicking serious ass right now.
卢卡现在忙着砍人呢
He just set fire to a farmers market.
他刚在农贸市场放了把火
Bang, bang, you're dead!
嘣 嘣 你死了
Save your tears for your dog mother in hell!
下地狱找你狗娘哭去吧
Okay, fine.
好吧
Wait a minute.
等一等
You have DVD blu-ray disc Kickpuncher 3: the final kickening.
你们有蓝♥光♥版的拳拳踢战警3: 终极神腿
You let me borrow, no?
能不能借给我啊
Ah, no can do, Lukka. Sorry.
谁也不借 对不起了 卢卡
Thanks to guys like pierce
就因为有皮尔斯那种贱♥人♥
who kept writing "This side up" On all my disks,
在我所有的碟片上都写了"此面朝上"
I have a strict no-lending service on my DVDs.
所以此后我所有的DVD都不外借了
What would happen if somebody broke that rule?
如果要是有人打破这个规矩呢
They'd be dead to me forever.
我就跟他绝交
Maybe we watch kickpuncher 3:
那要不咱们找个时间
the final kickening together sometime.
一起看拳拳踢战警3: 终极神腿吧
Yes, Lukka, maybe we do.
对 卢卡 我看可以
May...be...
我 看
we...do.
可 以
Would you please leave?
你可以走了吧
I don't want to play anymore.
我不想再玩了
I feel sick. She's strange.
我觉得不舒服 她太奇怪了
Hey, Chang, can I talk to you for a second?
昌 我能跟你谈谈吗
Sorry, can't talk till I see my face in this.
对不起 等我把鞋擦成镜子了再说吧
Well, can I give you some advice...
我能给你一些建议吗
Dad-to-dad?
父亲之间的
Oh, hold on, hold on, hold on.
等一等 等一等啊
My pipe. Okay.
我的烟斗
What's on your mind, neighbor?
好邻居 你想说啥
Look, I think it's great that you're trying to get
我觉得你想重新振作起来
your life together, right?
这样挺好 对不对
But for your sake and for shirley's,
但是为了你和雪瑞好
I think you just need to relax a little.
我劝你还是稍微悠着点
Oh, I see what's going on.
我明白了
You're scared.
你怕了
Feel me coming up on your tail, huh?
觉得我威胁到你的地位了吧
No--no, no.
不 不 不
Man, listen, I've been a father for 11 years,
伙计 我当爹当了11年了
and a good one for 9 of those.
其中9年我都是个好父亲
Now, I'm there when they're sick.
他们生病的时候我在身边
I pick 'em up from school, help 'em with their homework.
我接送他们上下学 帮他们忙活作业
See, Chang, it's not how you act,
昌 父亲不是你装装样子就行了
It's what you do.
你需要踏实地去做
Well, I do.
我也实干的好吧
You think that pool table put aluminum siding on itself?
你以为台球桌的铝边是自己爬上去的啊
Uh, yeah, see, that's not what I'm talking about.
是啊 我说的不是这种事情
I'll go ahead and consider that point missed.
看来这条没说明白 可以继续讲别的
I got your text. What's going on?
我收到你的短♥信♥了 怎么了
Something terrible has happened.
出大事了
My kickpuncher 3: the final kickening DVD is missing.
我的拳拳踢战警3: 终极神腿DVD不见了
Oh, that's awful.
太糟糕了
Somebody took it? Who would--
有谁拿走了吗 会是谁呢
Wait. "Kickmuncher 3"?
等等 拳拳踢战警3吗
Wasn't that the movie that Lukka was...?
那不是卢卡想...
You don't think...?
你们该不会以为
Unless...
除非
You don't suppose...? However...
你们该不会是认为 但是
No.
别啊
That would mean that you guys
这也就意味着你们
would have to stop hanging out--no!
要和卢卡绝交了吗 绝对不行
We have video of you taking the dvd, Britta.
布雷塔我们有录像证明是你拿了那张DVD
What?
什么
You have a security camera in your room?
你竟然还在自己的寝室里装摄像头
It's for an extremely thorough documentary
这是我基于我自己的生活
I'm making on my life.
做的一个超写实纪录片
It's mostly footage of me watching dailies,
虽然大部分都是我看每日剧集的片段
but every once in a while it comes in handy.
但有时它就会派上用场
I don't understand why you would do this
我不明白你为什么要这么做
and then try to pin it on Lukka.
然后还诬陷卢卡
Now you're just ruining cool guys for fun.
你现在已经开始以摧残好男人为乐了
It's just cruelty, Britta.
布雷塔 这样太残忍♥了
You're inhuman. You're an inhuman person.
你简直没有人性 你就是一个冷血动物
You're a monster.
你就是一个怪物
Lukka's a monster for realsies.
卢卡才是真正的怪物
I did this so you guys would stop hanging out with him.
我这样做是不想让你们和他再交往下去
He's a war criminal!
他是一个战犯
You're embarrassing yourself, Britta.
布雷塔你就别在这丢人了
In what war is he a criminal--
他是哪场战争的战犯啊
The battle for our affections?
为了争取我们好感的战役吗
Uh, how about the genocide in the Balkans?
如果是巴尔干半岛上的种族屠♥杀♥呢
Hmm, yeah, you would say that.
就知道你会这么说
You just got caught red-handed borrowing a dvd
你刚因为未经允许擅自借走我们DVD
without permission.
被抓了个现行
You guys have to believe me.
你们必须相信我
He's so much worse than tall kyle!
他比大个凯尔过分多了
Hey, Jeff.
好呀 杰夫
Hola.
你好
What are you doing? Who are these tiny people?
你在干吗 这些小鬼头是谁
I picked up Shirley's kids from school,
我把雪瑞的小孩从学校接了回来
and I'm helping them with their spanish homework.
正在辅♥导♥他们做西班牙语作业
Ow. Watch the cardigan.
别弄坏了我的开襟毛衣
What? Why?
搞什么 你图啥
To prove I'm a responsible dad.
证明我也可以做个好父亲啊
This proves you're a kidnapper.
这只能说明你是一个绑♥架♥犯
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表