剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
After what you gave Shirley,
你送给雪瑞那张光碟之后
We thought you were playing mind games.
我们还以为你在玩心理游戏
Thank you.
谢谢
Of course, if you are so inclined,
当然 如果你喜欢的话
you could always write your own name in there.
你也可以把自己的名字写在支票上
Toodles.
再见咯
I don't want to die in a place like this.
我不想死在这种地方
People shouldn't die in the same place as People magazines do.
人类不应该跟《人物》杂♥志♥一样烧成灰
I hope to die surrounded by my family.
我死的时候希望家人在身边
That's the only way I agreed to be surrounded by my family.
只有我死的时候才允许我的家人在身边
Me and abed have an agreement.
我和阿布蒂有个协议
If one of us dies, we stage it to look like a suicide
如果我俩谁先死了 另一个要把现场设计成
caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly.
因《宁静号♥》无端被砍而自杀的事件
We're gonna get that show back on the air, buddy.
我们会让那部剧集重新播出的 伙计
How'd it go?
进行的如何
Huh?
什么
Oh, fine.
挺好
He gave me a check for $10,000
他给了我一万美金的支票
to give to the charity of my choice.
让我选择慈善机构进行捐赠
See? He's not messing with us.
看吧 他没有在整蛊我们
Maybe he just hates Shirley. What?
也许他只是讨厌雪瑞 什么
Yeah, maybe.
是啊 也许吧
I just need to research a few charities,
我要研究一下几个慈善机构
because some take a lot off the top
因为有些机构钱没有用在刀刃上
and you think you're giving money to people that really need it,
你以为你把钱捐给了有需求的人
and you're really giving it to some middle man
其实到最后钱进了某些中间人的口袋
who's gonna pay off their parking tickets,
那个人会拿着钱付停车费
credit cards, and keep from getting kicked out
还信♥用♥卡♥ 付房♥租以免被踢出
of her place in... april.
她的公♥寓♥...房♥租只交到四月
He'd like to see Annie next.
他想下一个见见安妮
You know what? No.
我看还是算了
He'll see Jeff next.
他下一个要见杰夫
No, but you're not supposed to go--
不 你不应该现在进去...
Or what? You'll do twice as much work as a doctor
又能怎样 你要少拿一半工资
for half the pay?
干两倍的活吗
Thank you?
谢谢
It's called a complisult.
这叫做"恭辱"
Part compliment, part insult.
一半是恭维 一半是侮辱
He invented them. I coined the term.
他发明了这个行为 我起的名字
See what I just did there?
看到我♥干♥了些什么吗
That was an explanabrag.
这叫做"解吹"
Hello, Jeffrey. Pierce.
你好 杰夫瑞 皮尔斯
I've thought about this day many times,
我曾多次想到过这一天
but I've always imagined it differently.
但在我脑海里情景可不是这样
For starters, I thought you'd be the one in bed
首先 在病床上的会是你
and I'd be a hologram.
而我则是三维投影人
What?
什么
Ah, never mind. There's no time for that now.
随便了 没时间说这些了
Pierce, it's starting to seem,
皮尔斯 从其他人的境遇
from observing the others, that you're using
我大致看出来 你在利用
the social leverage afforded you by your alleged deathbed
所谓的将死之时赋予你的社交优势
to exact complicated acts of psychological vengeance
对跟你最亲密的人 进行复杂的
on those closest to you.
心理上的复仇
Vengeance? Oh, no.
复仇 不
I was never one to hold a grudge, Jeffrey.
我从来就不记仇的 杰夫瑞
My father held grudges.
我父亲就记仇
I'll always hate him for that.
我总是恨他那样
Did you get along with your father?
你跟你父亲合得来吗
I got along without him.
没有他 我挺好的
Oh, that's no good, Jeffrey.
那样不好 杰夫瑞
You don't want your dad to die
要是你还没跟老爸敞开心扉
before you tell him how you feel.
他就归西了 你会很难过的
I'm sure you're right.
说的在理
Look, let's nip this in the bud.
这个话题到此为止
Pierce, we're sorry we didn't respond
皮尔斯 我们很抱歉没有及时
quickly enough to your pill addiction.
抑制你的药物依赖行为
Is there any chance that apology is enough?
我这句迟到的道歉 还能否抚慰你将死的心
Are you ready to be bequeathed upon, Jeff?
你准备好接受我的遗赠了吗 杰夫
Yeah.
是的
Blow my mind.
让我大吃一惊吧
I found your father.
我找到你父亲了
Did you now?
是吗
William Winger, born Oklahoma City, 1945.
威廉·翁格 1945年出生在俄克拉荷马市
1974, married Doreen Fitzgerald.
1974年 娶了多琳·费兹杰拉
Divorced in 1983.
1983年离婚
Most recently residing in Dorchester.
现居住于多切斯特
Currently sitting in a town car on its way to this very hospital.
目前正坐在前往这所医院的中巴上
Should be here in an hour or so,
一个小时左右就应该能抵达
give or take a father.
最迟不超过"一爹"
That it?
就这些吗
Yep.
是的
All right.
好吧
See you at the funeral.
葬礼再见吧
And so it is bequeathed.
遗赠完毕
What are you gonna say to your dad?
你打算跟你♥爸♥爸说什么
I'm not gonna say anything because I won't have to,
我什么都不会说 因为不必说
because Pierce is playing head games with us.
因为皮尔斯在跟我们玩心理游戏
I've decided not to listen to it.
我决定不听了
What?
什么
I'm not gonna listen to the cd
我不打算听这张你们
of you guys talking about me.
背后将我坏话的cd
Because I forgive you.
因为我原谅你们了
But how do we know what we're being forgiven for?
我们怎么知道我们因为什么事被原谅了
We don't even know what's on there.
我们都不知道那上面有什么
And you never have to.
你也不必知道了
But what if he is coming, though?
如果他要是真的来了呢
What are you gonna say to him?
你要跟他说什么
Here. I'll be him. I'll be him.
来 我是他 我是他
Hi. Hey.
你好
Hi, I'm Jeff's dad. Hi.
我是杰夫的爸爸 你好
Hi. Hi, Jeff's dad.
你好 杰夫的爸爸
I'm Britta's dad.
我是布雷塔的爸爸
What? Why? I don't know.
什么 为什么 我不知道
Got drunk, didn't have a condom,
喝醉了 没有套套
and her mom gets freaky when she hears Oingo Boingo.
而她妈妈听到奥格宾格乐队的歌♥就发疯
Oh, god, I wish I could relate,
天啊 真希望我能体会
but much like my son, I'm a closet homosexual.
但是跟我儿子一样 我是深柜同性恋
Don't apologize for that.
别为那种事道歉
You're talking to the guy that banged Britta's mom.
你眼前这家伙可是上了布雷塔的妈妈
I have no standards.
我没有底线
Well, what do you say we take a tumble?
要不我们上♥床♥吧
I'll put on a wig.
我会带上假发
That's it. You're under arrest.
得了 你被捕了
I'm an undercover cop.
我是个卧底警♥察♥
It's not illegal to be gay.
同性恋又不犯法
It is here in iran.
在伊朗可是犯法的
Not when we're in the green zone.
不过我们在绿区就另当别论了
That's iraq, stupid.
那是伊♥拉♥克♥ 白♥痴♥
Well, what do I know?
我怎么会知道
I'm Jeff Winger's dumb, gay dad.
我是杰夫·翁格的呆瓜同志老爸
My father was a two-bit con man of so little substance
我爸爸是个微不足道的江湖骗子
he couldn't leave a trail if he wanted to.
没水准到想留下行踪都留不下
And I don't care if Pierce hired scotland yard.
就算皮尔斯雇佣了苏格兰场我也不在乎
He isn't gonna track him down from a hospital bed.
他不可能在病床上远程追踪我爸
I mean, money can't just make people appear.
有钱也不能大变活人啊
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I'm looking for troy Barnes.
我在找特洛伊·巴恩斯
Pierce Hawthorne sent me.
皮尔斯·霍桑让我来见他
Hey, Troy?
特洛伊
Hi.
你好啊
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表