剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
No.
没有啊
Well, I heard it.
我可是听见了
We want drugs! We want drugs!
我们要毒品 我们要毒品
Greetings, you little snots!
你们好啊 小鬼
You're not drugs.
你不是毒品老爹
Oh, but I am!
我偏偏就是了
Disappointed?
失望不
Did you expect me to stay the same forever?
还指望哥始终如一?
'Cause that's not what drug does, baby.
可惜那不是咱的风格
I'm gonna deep-fry your dog and eat your mama's face
我要酥炸了你家小狗 生吞你老妈的脸蛋
and I'm gonna wear your little brother's skin like pajamas.
活剥了你们的弟弟玩画皮
I control your lives
我是你生活的主宰
and there is nothing you can do!
而你们却无力还击
Let's kill him!
一起上 灭了他
Oh, bring it on, bow-wow.
有种就来啊
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, my!
还真上啊 不是吧
Aah! Aah!
哎呦 啊呀
Is that all you've got?
就这点本事吗
I gotta tell you, Annie,
告诉你吧 安妮
This is the greatest chemical dependency program
这是我有生以来见过的
I have ever watched.
最出色的禁毒教育
I mean, the way you got the kids
你给孩子们成功灌输一种思想
to think that they needed drugs,
让他们体会对毒品的依赖
and then having them realize
然后教给他们
That dependence was the enemy,
"过分依赖有害"
that the price was just too high.
"切莫得不偿失"
Oh, genius.
太有才了
So now that the show is over,
话说现在曲终人散了
What is the plan for these bee costumes?
那些蜜蜂装怎么处置
Aah! Aah! Uncle!
投降 别打了
Hi, Marcus. I'm Jeff.
你好 马库斯 我是杰夫
I'm like, uh, Britta's boyfriend.
我算是...布雷塔的男朋友吧
Look, dude, she started it, okay?
老兄 她先勾引我的好吧
She's just as into me. No, listen, listen.
她主动进攻的 不是这回事 听我说
I'm not mad.
我没生气
I was just fooling around,
是我在耍你们玩
and I sent those texts.
那些短♥信♥也是我发的
gross. Yeah.
好恶 对啊
Well, it was pretty disgusting,
是够龌龊的
sending those pictures to your aunt.
居然发那种照片给你姑姑
More disgusting than what you texted
和你短♥信♥调戏未成年人相比
to an underage boy?
发照片不为过吧
Yeah, well, I didn't know you were you.
我又不知道你是你
And I didn't know you weren't my aunt.
我也不知道你不是我姑啊
Okay, all right,
好 这样吧
Let's just call this a draw.
就算我们扯平了
Britta doesn't need to ever know about this.
这事不必让布雷塔知道
Okay, I'd be happy to, for a price.
我没问题 不过是有条件的
That was brave of you.
你的行为很英勇
I owe you an apology.
我得向你道歉
It was rude to call you crazy.
说你"二五零"很难听
Maybe I haven't been giving you enough credit.
是我一直没念你的好
Oh, that's really sweet. Tell you what.
这话说的 甜到心里了
Why don't I go get Chang? You can tell him that yourself.
不如我把昌叫过来 你自己告诉他吧
Oh, no. My god, that was amazing!
惨了 那场戏真是神来之笔
Wow! Good job!
五体投地 干得漂亮
Thanks! Amazing!
谢谢 太棒了
Way to go, man, go! That was awesome.
真不错啊 老兄 太绝了
They beat the crap out of you.
你被打得惨绝人寰啊
It's okay. I did a lot of ad-libbing.
何足挂齿 都是即兴表演
Guys, I'm so sorry.
真对不起大家
Thank you so much. That was amazing.
太谢谢你了 那演技太赞了
Even I learned something.
我也受益匪浅
Oh, Annie. We did it.
没事啦安妮 我们成功了
Group hug, group hug. Hug, hug.
群抱一个 抱抱
Way to save the day. Nice work.
好一记力挽狂澜 干得好
Did you get hit in the face with a baseball?
棒球伤到脸了没
Yep.
有吧
Annie, before you say anything,
安妮 无需多言
I just want you to know,
我只想你知道
Even though I did nothing wrong,
虽然我并未做错
I'm still gonna give you money.
但我还是要给你钱
No. I can't take your money, Pierce.
我不能拿你的钱 皮尔斯
I can't go from depending on my parents
我不能刚脱离对父母的依赖
to depending on you,
就转而依赖你
which is why I'm gonna get a job.
正因如此 我打算找份工作
So you're cutting me off?
你是要踢掉我?
No.
不是
Pierce, I know you don't depend on anyone,
皮尔斯 我知道你不依赖任何人
but you do depend on people depending on you,
但你却需要有人依赖你
so I'm not gonna take your money.
我不会拿你的钱
We're still friends?
朋友还能做吧
Give me a day.
给我点时间就好
By the way,
顺便说一下
Your mom was the period fairy, right?
那位"月月仙子"就是你妈 对吗
Hey, guys, I found my phone,
同志们 我的手♥机♥找是到了
but has anyone seen my bra?
可谁把我胸罩拿走了
It's 2:00 a.m.
现在是凌晨两点
Time for dildopolis's night-owl deals.
"性福都市"为夜猫子们倾情广播
Please be advised,
请注意
We will be closed for president's day.
我们在总统日将歇业一天
Just kidding.
开个玩笑
Dildopolis never closes.
性福都市永不歇业
At dildopolis, your privacy is our top concern.
我们全心全意保护您的隐私
All store purchases will show up on your credit card
所有消费在信♥用♥卡♥上
as ABC dildos, incorporated.
都记录为"ABC性福公♥司♥"
Shop until you drop.
血拼到底吧
Take a load off at our in-store cafe
您可在敝处店内咖啡吧小憩片刻
and enjoy an Espresso
享用一杯名品咖啡
or our signature cinnamon biscotti.
或者我们的招牌点心 肉桂小脆饼
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表