剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
We're gonna get that sword back, okay?
咱们要把剑夺回来 好不好
Now, is there a way of moving faster than he's moving
现在 有没有什么能比他的那个鬼斗篷
in his cape of whatever?
跑的更快?
I guess if we had a pegasus.
除非我们有飞马
If that's sarcasm, I can't tell,
就算你是拿话噎我 我也听不出来
because everything in this game is silly.
因为这游戏里的东西都挺傻的
Um, Abed, can we get a pegasus?
阿布蒂 我们能弄到飞马吗
I can't give you information like that.
我不能这样泄露信息
Well, there's got to be a town nearby.
好吧 这附近肯定有城镇
We will go to that town and ask around...
我们去那个小镇然后四下打听
About a pegasus!
寻找飞马
Huzzah!
赞死了
Is that right?
这么说对吗
And so it was that the group
接着这个小组
began to describe themselves walking.
开始憧憬自己跋涉的场景
And as they described themselves walking,
他们一路描述跋涉行程
so did abed confirm that they walked...
阿布蒂一路确认他们的行程
I walk with them.
我和他们同进退
Until...
直到
This is a local elf tavern, but all races are welcome.
这是一个精灵客栈 但包容各种族
Okay, it's a crowded and rowdy evening.
今天晚上着实有点拥挤吵闹啊
Beleaguered gnomes hurry to and fro
饱受诟病的地精匆匆赶来
with glasses of mead for the thirsty elves.
为饥渴的小精灵们带来大扎蜂蜜酒
Beleaguered? Why are they beleaguered?
饱受诟病 为什么受诟病
Who cares?
管它呢
I find a waiter and introduce myself.
我找了个服务员然后自我介绍
Argy bargy arg barg barg.
阿奇博格 阿奇博格
Why is he a pirate? He's a gnome.
怎么是个海盗 他是地精
he only speaks gnome. Anybody here speak gnome?
他只会说地精语 谁会地精语
Oh! I do! Lavernica does.
我会我会 拉温妮卡会
Oh, this'll be painless.
这就省事多了
Hello, my friend and brother.
你好 我亲爱的小哥们儿
How can I help you, dear madam?
我能为你做什么呢 尊敬的女士
Oh, please, no need for such deference.
别客气 别那么拘束好么
I am no better than a gnome.
我比地精好不了多少
Yes, you are, madam.
不 您高贵多了 女士
You are a human warrior,
你是人类武士
which is five species classes greater than I.
比我高了五个等级啊
That's disgusting. Don't talk like that.
太恶心了 别这么说
I am so sorry, madam!
对不起 女士
Please don't report me for execution!
千万别告发我啊
Oh, no, no, no! I didn't mean that.
不不不 我不是那个意思
Guys, we have got to do something about these gnomes.
伙计们 我们得为这些地精做点什么
Britta, ask the stupid gnome
布雷塔 快问这个傻地精
where we can get a pegasus!
我们从哪儿搞到一匹飞马
Did someone say "pegasus"?
是不是有人提到了飞马
A word I understand in every language?
这个词化成灰我都听得懂
Okay, here's all the dungeons & dragons stuff I could find.
我能找到的"龙与地下城"的资料都在这了
I had to carry it all the way from my car.
我从车里一路扛了过来
It's very heavy, and my doctor said...
太重了 我的医生说过
Following the directions
照着地精的指示
given to you by the gnome, you arrive at a field
你们来到了一片田野
full of majestic pegasi. Finally.
四下全是健壮飞马 太不容易了
But they are guarded by a mysterious and beautiful elf maiden,
可是有一位神秘美艳的精灵少女看管着
who seems drawn to Marrrrrr.
她貌似很喜欢马二二
Oh. Okay. Well, I explain that we need a pegasus,
好吧 我向她解释说我们需要一匹飞马
and, uh, I don't know,
怎么说呢
promise to fill it up before we bring it back.
保证把马喂饱了再还回来
She flirts with you.
她挑逗你
I flirt back. How?
我也挑逗她 怎样挑
I say something sexy. Like what?
我说些肉麻的话 比如说
Abed.
阿布蒂
Excuse me, I don't normally do this,
打扰一下 我一般不这样
but you're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen,
可您是我见过的最美丽的生物
and I would really love a pegasus.
而我真的非常想要一匹飞马
Works for me.
我很受用啊
You're very handsome, you know.
你简直帅呆了
Well, you know, I'm not really comfortable with this.
好吧 我感觉挺别扭
My stable has a bedding of heather.
我的马棚里有石楠花铺的床
Perhaps you'd be more comfortable indoors.
也许进屋就不会那么别扭了
Abed, try to look at what you're doing
阿布蒂 想想你在干嘛
and understand that I don't want to.
你就会明白我为啥不想去了
You've offended the elf maiden.
你竟然敢侮辱精灵少女
She seems disinterested in doing business with you today.
她今天不想和你做交易了
What?
什么
All right, come on, can we just do this?
拜托 要干就干嘛
Hi. Hello. I am Hector the well-endowed.
你好 我是一柱擎天赫克托
You've got a bunch of pegasi. Let's make a deal.
既然你有一群飞马 不如我们来做个交易
What kind of deal?
什么样的交易
All right, I take her by the hand
我拉着她的手
and lead her to the stable.
把她带到马棚
I light a candle and rip off a piece of my tunic,
我点亮一支蜡烛 撕下一块我的衣服
which I fashion into a blindfold.
用来蒙住她的眼睛
Oh, Hector, but I don't know--
赫克托 这样不好
I place it gently over the elf maiden's eyes.
我轻轻地蒙上少女精灵的眼睛
Okay. You both fall back, exhausted but still entwined.
你俩向后倒下 精疲力尽但已然玉体纠缠
Okay, great. I stroke her hair lovingly
我充满爱意地卷起她一缕秀发
and spoon her for the appropriate amount of time
离开之前 给她最后一丝温存
before leaving. How long is that?
时间恰如其分 多长时间合适
Cool, cool, cool.
爽 爽 爽
All right, the elf maiden, thoroughly satisfied,
好吧 欲求完全满足的精灵少女
promises you a flock of pegasi.
承诺给你们一群飞马
Oh, excellent.
太棒了
You guys can take a break. I should check on Pierce.
你们可以稍事休息 我去看看皮尔斯
Pierce?
皮尔斯
I'm here.
我在这
I need to know what you want to do next.
我想知道你下一步想做什么
So many things, Abed...
多了去了 阿布蒂
So many things.
多了去了
Guys...
伙计们
I am bringing Pierce back into the room,
我把皮尔斯带回来了
because while soaring above the forest of Ingold,
因为当你们呼啸穿过英格森林时
you spot his body in an elven cloak in a clearing below.
在一片空地上 发现了斗篷包裹的躯体
We got you, dummy!
落我们手里了吧 呆瓜
We land.
我们着陆
You land safely in the wooded clearing.
你们安全着陆在这片空地上
He is facedown, barely moving,
他脸朝下 一动不动
a pool of blood underneath him.
身下一滩鲜血
I can't tell you how long
我盼这一刻
I've dreamed of this moment... in the game.
不知盼了多久 游戏里而已
Uh, Neil's sword?
尼尔的剑呢
Clutched in the right hand of the body
在尸体的右手里紧握着的
is the sword of Duquesne.
就是迪尤肯的剑
Sir, I believe this is yours.
先生 我想这把剑属于您
Thank you, jeff.
谢谢你 杰夫
Once you get close enough to take the sword,
当你们靠近去拿这把剑时
you can see that this body,
你们会看清
while definitely dying, is not Pierce.
那具将死之躯 不是皮尔斯
What?
什么
I turn it over.
我把它翻过来
It's the gnome waiter from the tavern.
是客栈那位地精服务员
What? No. Why?
什么 不 为什么
Good-bye, my friend.
再见了 我的朋友
Thank you for being so respectful toward me.
谢谢你能这么尊重我
Who did this to you, gnome waiter?
是谁加害于你 地精服务员
I never saw his face.
我没看清他的脸
Just so you know...
我想让你知道
My name...
我的名字是
was kyle.
凯尔
Kyle.
凯尔
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表