剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Ready for the bus driver, wouldn't you?
准备好领教巴士大哥的厉害了么
You know why they call me the bus driver, right?
你知道我为啥江湖人称巴士大哥吧
Because you been travelin' all day?
因为你一直这么穷转悠
Because I'm taking your butt to school.
因为我会送你的小屁屁回老家
Nice.
好球
Cool, I'm up.
不错 到我了
Nuh-uh. Game's to 15.
还没到你 15分才算赢
Since when? Since you scored 11.
啥时候的规定 你得了11分的瞬间规定的
Sorry, Abed, I have to finish kicking Troy's butt
对不住了阿布蒂 我得先踢了特洛伊的屁屁
Before I can get to yours.
才能来踢你的
See? All that angry talk about butts.
瞧见没 全是些关于屁屁的脏话
"Kick your butt. Stomp your butt."
"踢你屁屁 踩你屁屁"
"Punch your butt."
"揍你屁屁"
Do they say, "Punch your butt"?
他们说了"揍你屁屁"么
Point being
重点是
hatred of each other's butts.
他们对彼此屁屁的那种敌意
Men play sports so they can seek out and destroy
男人进行体育活动 就是为了发掘脆弱的小心肝
their own sensitivity.
并将其摧毁
Oh! I never thought about it that way.
以前还真没这么想过
Do you think we'll learn about stuff like that
你觉得咱们在女性研究课上
in our women's studies class?
也能学两招不
Hell, no!
当然不会
We're gonna find our roots in that class.
我们要在那课程中找回自我
And stop defining our gender by theirs.
不能再凡事以男人为准了
Well, I feel bad saying it,
这么说好像不太和谐
But it will be nice to get away from the boys
可要是能远离那帮臭男人
and take a class with just us.
咱姐几个上一堂课也挺好的
Amen. Or "A-wo-men."
玉皇万岁 或者说王母万岁
Am I right?
我领会到精神了吧
Bring it in for a boob bump, ladies.
来击奶相庆 姐♥妹♥们♥
Nope?
不么
We'll get there.
那下次再说吧
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Remember last week when you were
还记得上周不
Playing with those remote control cars
你们弄了几辆遥控赛车玩
and you thought you were real cool?
就觉得自己宇宙第一酷
Well, turns out you're not.
事实证明 你们不行
Draganflyer, bee-otch.
竹蜻蜓 贱♥人♥们
Yep, uh, four propellers.
没错 四个螺旋桨
It's got a built-in spy cam.
还有内置监控镜头
Range, 100 yards.
有效范围可达100码
And it'll strangle your stupid cars' little butts.
这宝贝儿会把你那些破车的屁屁给压瘪
Pierce, we're in a game. Yeah.
皮尔斯 我们正比赛呢 没错
And we're really not into R.C. Anymore.
而且遥控之类的已然过时了
What? It's-- it's a draganflyer.
呐尼 这可是竹蜻蜓
Come on, Pierce, man. This is a school.
拜托 皮尔斯 这可是学校
I can't control it.
不是我♥干♥的
There's a little pilot in there.
里头坐着个小人儿呢
It's not funny, Pierce! Propellers are sharp!
别玩了 皮尔斯 螺旋桨很锋利的
Stop it!
住手
Knuckle walkers!
眼瞎了啊
Sorry, it was an accident.
对不起 纯属意外
So was the "Y" Chromosome,
你们的雄性染色体也纯属意外
But you don't see us throwing stuff at it.
但我们可没拿东西砸它
Where you guys going?
你们去哪
Away from your symbolically invasive balls
我们去上女性研究课
to a women's studies class.
蛋啊球啊什么的 你们自个儿玩吧
Which women's studies class?
啥女性研究课
Feminist representations in media.
媒体中男女平等的表现形式
I'm in. oh, uh, Abed,
我加入 那啥 阿布蒂
We kind of thought this would be something just for the girls.
这个似乎是只针对女生的课程
Sounds like it.
貌似好像
I'd love to learn more about you.
我挺想了解女人的
I'll change out of my sports clothes and meet you there.
我去换套衣服 教室见
You just lost
你输光光
You just lost a game
输呀么输光光
You just lost
你输勒个光
You just lost a game
输呀么输勒个光
With Troy
特洛伊最强
Hey, sore loser.
愿赌不服输
Yeah...proud of it.
得瑟吧你就
I want a rematch.
我要求重赛
Hey, guys.
姐♥妹♥们♥
I raced here so I could save us four seats.
我提前来给你们占了位子
Thanks, abed.
谢谢 阿布蒂
But...Annie can't see the board
不过呢...坐这么靠后
From this far back.
安妮会看不见黑板的
She lost her glasses.
她眼镜丢了
I've never seen you wear glasses.
我从来没见你戴过眼镜
Yeah, I usually wear contacts,
我平时都戴隐形的
But I couldn't find them... without my glasses.
可是找不到了 因为框架的丢了
Which I wear.
反正我戴眼镜的
Cool-cool-cool.
行行行
Are we bad people?
咱们是不是太坏了
No. I love abed.
不会 我喜欢阿布蒂
But sometimes he can't take a hint.
可这孩子有时候听不懂暗示啊
We told him-- this is a girl thing.
我们都说了 这是只针对女生的
'scuse me.
不好意思
We were gonna sit there.
这是我们的位子
Oh, uh, sorry. We didn't know.
不好意思 我们不知道
But now we're sitting here, so...
可我们既然已经坐了 那...
That's the problem.
那就麻烦了
You don't seriously expect us to get up
你不会真指望
And change seats for you?
我们会为了你们换位子吧
Well, if you're further in back,
要是你坐后面点
Less people will see your roots.
就没那么多人看到你那满头杂草了
Um...excuse me?
我勒个...你说啥我没听清
Oh, the way you excuse your little moustache hairs?
就像你也没看清自己嘴上的小胡子吗
Uh, you know what?
这样吧
We're good people.
我们是好人
So we will find seats elsewhere.
所以我们去找别的位子
It's called the high road.
这就是传说的高风亮节
I hope it leads to a salon.
找个沙龙整整自己的毛吧
You're back.
你们回来了
I've seen 'em before. The leader's name is Meghan.
我以前见过她们 领头那个叫梅根
Of course! Why name your daughter Meghan?
瞧这名字 咋会有人给自己孩子起名叫霉根啊
Are you stocking up for a bitch shortage?
怕不够霉了好拿她来补充霉源么
Which one's Meghan?
哪个是梅根
The one with the hole in her sweater's armpit,
腋窝底下漏个洞来释放狐臭那个
Or the one whose tight sleeves are pushing her fat toward her elbows?
还是衣服紧得把肥膘都挤到胳膊肘的那个
No, those are her cronies.
不 那几个是她的跟班
So Meghan's the one with the crooked ears and no angles?
那梅根就是那个招风耳大饼脸咯
Ha! Damn.
犀利
Sorry, I over-described again?
不好意思 我说太狠了吗
Oh, no, Abed.
完全没有 阿布蒂
Describe those girls all you want.
想咋形容就咋形容
Yeah. In fact, what are you doing for lunch?
对了 话说你午餐有啥打算
It's wednesday. Sometimes I eat in Jeff's car.
今天是周三 我有时候在杰夫的车里吃
Don't tell him.
别告诉他啊
Troy, where are you?
特洛伊 人呢
You would go this far to avoid a rematch?
你就那么怕重赛 至于跑这么远吗
Jeff!
杰夫
What is this thing?
这是嘛玩意儿啊
In my line of work,
以我的职业直觉
a multimillion dollar injury suit.
这是一个价值百万美刀的伤害诉讼
I thought schools got rid of these things.
我以为学校早就不要这些东西了
I can't believe greendale allows it.
格林德尔竟然还保留着
Greendale doesn't.
格林德尔没保留
That's why it's hidden.
所以得藏着掖着
Who else saw you come in?
有别人看到你们进来吗
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表