剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!
恨你恨你 恨死你了
Oh, Jeffrey, no.
杰夫瑞 别这样
you've got to have Jeff Jeff Jeff
一定要选杰夫 杰夫 杰夫
Are you in here?
你在里面吗
Yeah, to be alone.
在 让我一个人静一静
I've already established the men's room doesn't work.
躲进男厕也不行 我刚刚试过
You have an apartment.
你有家可回啊
There are people in the parking lot
楼下停车场里的人
singing that song.
都在唱我那首歌♥
I went too far.
我做得过火了
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
I didn't know it would be that bad.
我不知道事情会一发不可收拾
You knew.
不是不知道
You didn't care.
而是不关心
But don't apologize.
但不用道歉
I got what I deserved.
我罪有应得
I am a gross, jaded adult
我只是个令人生厌的大人
with control issues that couldn't let
疲于奔命 难以自♥制♥ 居然会阻止一位
a young, bright, idealistic kid
年轻有为 前途光明 满腔热血的孩子
run for president.
竞选主席
Wait, isn't there a final round of debates?
慢着 不是还有一轮答辩吗
Yeah. I--
是 不过...
You guys!
你们两个
You're missing it!
别错过好戏啊
Troy, I'm out.
特洛伊 我弃权了
Me too.
我也是
I withdrew my candidacy.
我退出了竞选
Nobody that treats a friend the way that I did
我这样出♥卖♥♥♥朋友 还有什么颜面
is fit to represent the student body.
做学生会代表呢
Uh, yeah, I know you're both out.
我知道你们都退出了
I'm saying you're missing it.
我只是说"别错过好戏"
It's the political showdown of the century.
如此政♥治♥对决 百年难得一见
Come on.
来吧
Pop! Pop!
噼里啪啦砰砰
Pop! Pop!
噼里啪啦砰砰
Pop! Pop!
噼里啪啦砰砰
Pop! Pop!
噼里啪啦砰砰
You should have stayed in the running.
你本该走到最后 坚持竞选的
You're the only real candidate.
你是唯一诚心参选的
No, I was just another jerk
我只是又一位
trying to win a contest.
为求胜出不择手段的混♥蛋♥
You were right the whole time.
其实你一直是对的
I just couldn't admit it until I saw you
我只是不愿承认 直到我看到你
running away crying.
黯然离去
Yay.
好耶
I care what you think about me, you know?
知道吗 我很在乎你怎么看我
Yeah, well, I care what you think about me.
其实 我也很在乎你怎么看我
That's why this happened.
一切因此而生
Okay, well...
好吧 那就...
resolved, then.
冰释前嫌吧
Resolved.
冰释前嫌了
When we seek to destroy others,
世事之道 欲伤人
we often hurt our self.
先伤己
Because it is the self that wants to be destroyed.
因为自我总是在寻求毁灭
Pierce, you're not usually so poignant.
皮尔斯 这么看破世事不像你啊
Well, Vicki finally lent me her pencil.
其实呢 薇琪终于把铅笔借给我了
Oh, my god! Pierce!
天哪 皮尔斯
Go to the health center!
赶紧上校医院
Yeah.
说的是
Well, we've finally reached the end of election road.
漫漫竞选路 终有尽头
Arguments have been made, pops have been popped.
该陈述的都陈述了 该劈啪的也劈过了
Hearts have been stirred, perhaps broken.
几多心痛谁人知 梦碎肠断
The only thing that remains is to tally the vote
唯一照常进行的就是计票程序
in this matchup between the youthful,
这次巅峰对决的有志青年是
Charismatic Magnitude,
魅力无比的磁太太
and the Leonard "The human raisin" Rodriguez.
和"瘪老头"莱昂纳德·罗德格里兹
Two men fighting for the same piece of earth.
一山难容二虎 相争必有一伤
One recently born. One soon to die.
一位初生牛犊 一位时日无多
A competition reflecting the pointlessness of life.
一场竞争折射灰暗人生
Pull up, Abed. You're in a nosedive.
快打住 阿布蒂 消极悲观了
I'm being told now that dean Pelton
本台最新消息 派尔顿院长
is prepared to announce a winner.
即将宣布竞选获胜者
We take you now live to across the room.
现在镜头转到屋子那头 为您直播
Okay. Here we go.
好的 开始了
Thank you, Sergio.
谢谢你 塞尔希奥
With 11 votes cast--
有效总票数十一票...
11? Come on, people.
才十一票 拜托
The landslide winner of the student election
以压倒性胜利 赢得学生竞选
with seven votes is...
得到七票的这位同学是...
South park.
《南方公园》
Okay. You know what?
算你狠 知道吗
I seem to recall this is why we abolished
我想起来了 好像这就是为什么一开始
student government in the first place.
我们就要废除学生自治
This is exactly what happened ten years ago.
十年前那一幕 往日重现
Hey, how hard is it to get rid of black mold?
你说清除黑霉斑难不难
What do we need, buckets and sponges?
怎么清除 海绵擦水洗吗
I don't actually know.
其实我也不清楚
We'll look it up.
我们来一探究竟
m'lady.
女士先请
Well, there you have it.
现在为您播报
In a shocking write-in upset,
非候选人获胜 爆出惊天冷门
The comedy central cartoon series South Park
中♥央♥卡♥通♥频道的系列动画《南方公园》
has been elected president of the Greendale student body.
刚刚被选为格林戴尔学生会主席
Not that shocking to me. I voted for it.
意料之中 我也投票了
For real? Mmhmm.
真的 嗯哪
Me too. Aww.
我也投了
We can never stop being friends.
哥们同心 其力断金
As the confetti gets swept away
帷幕落下 曲终人散
and we begin gearing up for next year's election,
让我们放眼明年的竞选 整装待发
For GCTV, I'm Abed Nadir saying,
这里是GCTV 阿布蒂·纳德尔如是说
"Did you know you could make napalm
"知道吗 用罐头汤和猫食
out of common dish soap and cat food?"
可以自♥制♥汽油弹的"
What?
什么
Why would you say that?
你说这个干吗
Vohlers.
我是沃勒斯
Yeah.
好的
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉 先生
We're gonna have to move on to city college.
我们必须更改形成去城市学院
Apparently there's an elevated threat level at Greendale.
格林戴尔出现威胁指数升级警报
But don't worry.
但无须担心
I'll check it out...personally.
我去盯着...亲自盯着
Whatever.
随你便
I had a dream I was the regular president.
刚才我梦见自己当上正总统了
You've done so much for our city.
你为我们城市奉献了这么多
Kickpuncher, is there anything that we can give you?
殴级者 我们能为你做些什么呢
Don't call me kickpuncher.
别叫我"殴级者"
Call me...David.
叫我...戴维吧
This was fun.
真好玩
Maybe you can observe me having dinner
你下次再来城里时
next time you're in town.
来监视我吃饭吧
Honk twice for "Yes," Once for "No."
按两次喇叭表示"是" 一次表示"否"
Cool. Cool, cool, cool.
收到 太好了太好了
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表