剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Time to stop the train.
都闹够了
After you emasculated me in the ice caves,
你在洞穴里把我整崩溃以后
I went to your dorm room.
我就去了你的寝室
I know what happened now.
我明白怎么回事了
It doesn't matter.
那又怎样
I just need to get to the north pole.
我还是得去北极
Abed, there is no north pole.
阿布蒂 根本就没有北极
We're in the library study room,
我们在图书馆的自习室呢
And I'm not a Christmas wizard.
而且我也不是圣诞巫师
I know.
我知道
You're a Christmas warlock.
你是圣诞术士
You're trying to destroy Christmas
你想毁掉圣诞节
because you blame your sadness on it.
因为你将自己的伤痛归罪于它
I'm crawling out the window.
我要爬去窗外了
No, you're not.
不行 站住
Snap out of it.
清醒点
Whoa, whoa, who taught you therapy?
你这算哪门子的话疗
Michael jackson's dad?
还想暴♥力♥用刑吗
I am a professional.
我是专业人士
And you are tampering
你们好大的胆子
with a highly delicate book deal.
敢跟我的出书计划做对
I mean, human being.
我是说 跟我做对
Oh, now we're losing him.
让他给跑了
I'm on the roof of the train.
我在火车顶上
Oh, great.
这下好了
Well, I'm teleporting there.
我瞬移过去
Because I can do that.
因为哥可以
'cause I'm a wizard.
哥可是巫师
Bloink!
幻影移行
Abed, there is no train.
阿布蒂 根本没有火车
This is not real!
这都是幻象
I can't hear you.
我听不见
I'm going to the front car.
我去车头那里
You're very clever.
你很聪明
But it stops here.
但一切到此为止
There's no more journey.
旅途到此结束
It's just you against reality.
你是在跟现实角力
And reality always wins.
而现实永远是赢家
Abed!
阿布蒂
I'm unhitching the cars, okay?
我把车厢分开 好吗
What? Oh, give me a break.
什么 你们消停一点吧
Do you know what you're doing?
你知道自己在干什么吗
Bloink! We're learning to teleport.
幻影移行 我们学会瞬移啦
And we're helping our friend find the meaning of Christmas.
现在我们要帮朋友寻找圣诞真谛
Hey, you're actually grabbing me
动脑别动手
in real life, delinquent!
你这小混♥蛋♥
We'll keep him away, Abed!
我们会拖住他 阿布蒂
Go!
去吧
Find the meaning of Christmas!
找到圣诞真谛
At the very least,
至少
somebody take notes!
帮我记个笔记吧
Whoof. All right, where are we?
好了 我们在哪
Christmas train?
圣诞火车上吗
I didn't wanna go home.
我也不想回家
It's depressing there this time of year.
这时节家里最是压抑
What are we looking at?
那是个什么玩意儿
Santa's workshop.
圣诞老人的工作间
Okay.
好吧
So, meaning of Christmas, right?
找圣诞真谛 对吧
You see it?
找到没
Well, can it just be anywhere?
说不定就在哪个角落里
Like...there?
比方说 那里
Good job, Pierce.
干的好 皮尔斯
It's the first season of lost on dvd.
是《迷失》第一季的DVD
That's the meaning of Christmas?
那就是圣诞真谛?
No, it's a metaphor.
不 有背后的含义
It represents lack of payoff.
表示有去无回
Correct.
对
Thinking there was something you could do to save Christmas,
以为你自己可以拯救圣诞节
turning yourself into an animated character
将自己想象为动画人物
in search of the holiday's meaning,
去寻找节日真谛
these were mechanisms you used to escape this.
这些都只是你逃避现实的手段
This Christmas card.
现实就在这张贺卡里
Left where you dropped it
就在你扔下它的地方
on the floor of your dorm.
你寝室的地板上
"Abed,
阿布蒂
"I can't make it this year.
我今年不能来了
"I have a new family now.
我有了新的家庭
"You'll meet them one day.
总有一天你会见到他们的
"You're a man now.
你长大了
"Take care of dad.
照顾好爸爸
Wash your dupa."
要讲卫生哦
Mommy's moved on.
妈咪不再留恋了
New family.
有了新家庭
New life.
开始新生活
There's nothing left to do now
已经无可挽回了
But heal.
只能疗伤
And share the experience
并将这一经历
with as many reputable journals as possible.
与诸多主流杂♥志♥读者分享
Great.
开心啦
Look what you did to the kid.
看你把这孩子整的
What's your article gonna be called?
你文章题目打算叫什么
"Worst shrink ever"?
心理医生烂中烂吗
Hey, this is not my fault.
这又不怨我
This is what Christmas does to people.
圣诞节就是这样
We put too much meaning into it,
我们抱以无尽期望
and it lets us down.
它却总是让我们失望而归
We beg to differ.
不同意
What are you doing back here?
你们回来干嘛
Saving Christmas.
拯救圣诞节
Everybody point your magic christmas weapons at him.
各位都亮出圣诞装备 瞄准他
Oh, brother.
不是吧
This is ridiculous.
太荒谬了
You are enabling a delusion.
你们这是纵容幻象
The delusion you're trying to cure
你想消灭的幻象
is called Christmas, Duncan.
就是圣诞节 邓肯
It's the crazy notion
说来未免疯狂
that the longest, coldest, darkest nights
但这一年中最漫长最寒冷最黑暗的夜晚
can be the warmest and brightest.
同时也最温暖最光明
Yeah, and when we all agree to support each other
对 而且如果在这癫狂幻象中
in that insanity,
相互扶持
something even crazier happens.
事情将变得愈加疯狂
It becomes true.
幻象成真
Works every year.
年年如此
Like clockwork.
分毫不差
Try telling that to your catatonic friend.
屁话留着给你的晕厥宝宝说吧
I got a better idea.
我有更好的点子
Why don't we sing it?
何不唱出来
Waitwhat? Yeah, let's not go overboard.
等等 什么 别太离谱了
Will you two commit to something for a change?
你俩就不能有点立场吗
Let's sing it. Yeah, let's sing.
来唱吧 一起唱
Can we sing while we blow Duncan away?
能一边唱一边海扁邓肯吗
Absolutely.
必须的
You start, Britta.
你牵头 布雷塔
*Christmas time is a time to sing
*圣诞季节宜高歌♥
*That's what Christmas is for
*这就是圣诞节
*Christmas can even be a hanukah thing
*圣诞也能变光明
*That's what Christmas is for
*这就是圣诞节
*And for a huge percentage
*在这虔诚星球
*of this god-fearing planet
*无数人心中
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表