剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Thanks for a great year.
谢谢你过去一年的服务
Mr. Winger!
翁格先生
I hope you will be seizing the day this summer.
望你暑假也能"莫负好年华"
Thanks, Professor Whitman.
谢谢你 怀特曼教授
And I hope you'll be seizing a more contemporary movie.
也祝你能赶上一部不那么过时的电影
Looking good, Leonard.
姿势不错啊 伦纳德
Stroke or tai chi?
打太极还是中风了啊
Tai chi.
太极
Keep it up.
继续
And keep up whatever it is you're doing, Garrett.
你也是 加瑞 不管你这是在干啥
It's called "chillaxing."
这叫挺尸式[chill and relaxation]
Duh!
没文化
Hey-hey, what's up, Jeff? Hi.
杰夫 嘿 近来如何 你好[依然是问候三连式]
Hello, good morning, howdy.
你好 早上好 好不
Wait, Jeff. I'll walk with you.
等等 杰夫 我和你一起走
I got class in, like, five hours, so...
我五小时后...有课
All right, I'll see you, babe. Sayonara.
好的 回见宝贝 再会[日语]
I can't believe I made it through my first year of college.
我顺利度过大学一年级 真是难以致信
I finally get to click send
终于可以把那些
on so many "I told you so" emails.
写着"你看吧"的电邮寄出去了
Yeah, it's pretty great. Not much could ruin today.
是啊 真不错 真是完美的一天
Hi!
你好
Oh, shoot. I forgot saying that summons him.
该死 这句话总是招来这只小鬼
Will you two be attending
你们俩明天
tomorrow's, uh, transfer ceremony to send off
会来参加转校仪式
all the students leaving for so-called real schools?
送别那些要进入真正大学的学生吗
There's a formal dance afterward.
结束后会有正式的舞会
How many dances is this school gonna have?
这鬼学校究竟要办多少舞会啊
Five.
五个
If you come to all of them, you get one of these.
如果你全都参加的话 就会发这个哦
I assumed your whole posse would be coming to the dance,
我这儿有一个关于布雷塔的好消息
having heard the exciting news about Britta.
你们听后肯定会来参加舞会
Banana rhino.
香蕉犀牛
Banana Sam Elliott.
香蕉版萨姆·埃利奥特[八字胡男星]
Levar banana Burton.
香蕉版勒瓦·伯顿[其在《星际迷航》中的角色常戴眼罩]
Banana King Tut.
香蕉法老
Here, give me that. It's more like this.
拿来 这个才像
B-banana penis.
香蕉小♥弟♥弟♥
Sure, you would've loved it if he did it.
要是他弄的 你肯定喜欢
What?
啥
What's happened to you and me, Troy?
我们之间是怎么了 特洛伊
Remember how hard we laughed
还记得那次吗
when we first heard the term "teacher's aids"?
我们被"教师助理"这个词笑的够呛[有艾滋之意]
Yeah.
记得
And then we found out a teacher did have Aids.
结果发现有个老师确实有艾滋
So what's everybody doing this summer?
大家暑假打算做什么
I'm taking the boys on a trip.
我要带儿子们去旅行
Money's tight, so I hope I can convince them
手头有点紧 所以我想忽悠他们
for one more year that motels are tiny, little theme parks.
还是去那个小主题公园 旅馆也超小号♥
Yeah, I got to find a new place to live.
我得另找一个住处
My dad wants me to leave the nest,
我老爹赶我出门了
so he feels less weird that his girlfriend is 20.
这样带幼齿女友回家就不会那么诡异了
You could live in a pyramid.
你可以住到金字塔里
Oh, wait.
等等
Abed, your dorm room's got a bunk bed, right?
阿布蒂 你宿舍里有张空床 对吧
Yep.
没错
Um, everyone has to go to the transfer dance tomorrow.
大家明天都得去转校舞会
I'm going.
我要去
My friend Gary's transferring.
我朋友加里要转校了
Oh, good.
太好了
Finally. Thank god.
终于走了 谢天谢地
Hope he transfers to hell.
希望他转到地狱大学
More importantly,
更重要的是
our very own Britta Perry, it turns out,
咱们自家的布雷塔·派利
has been nominated for transfer queen.
居然被提名为转校皇后了
Oh, that's nice!
太好了
What the hell is a transfer queen?
转校皇后是个什么鬼东西
It's like prom queen. You wear a sash.
就和舞会皇后一样 你戴着绶带
And there's a vote, and if you win,
会有人投票 如果你胜出的话
They put a crown on your head,
就会有人给你戴上后冠
and I am so jealous, Britta,
好嫉妒你哦 布雷塔
I want to murder you. aren't you excited?
真想杀了你 你不兴奋吗
No.
不兴奋
How did I get nominated?
我怎么会被提名的
Don't let it upset you, Britta.
别让这事扫了你的兴
It's the last day of the semester.
这可是本学期最后一天
Nothing can ruin that.
完美的一天
Hi!
大家好
Amazing. He's like an evil genie.
一喊就来 简直就是地狱阿♥拉♥丁
Just spreading the news.
我来广而告之一下
Some folks say "transfer formal"
有人提出
isn't really rolling off the tongue,
转校正式舞会有点拗口
so we're just gonna call it "the tranny dance"!
所以我们改成了"转转舞会"[有异装癖的意思]
Much more Greendale.
这才是格林德尔的风格
What kind of community college has a prom?
社区大学里竟然还办毕业舞会
Proms weren't even cool in high school.
毕业舞会在高中都不风行了
It's that kind of crap that made me drop out in the first place.
就是这种烂事才导致我辍学的
You know, you don't actually have
其实你不用躺在沙发上的
to lie on a sofa like it's a Woody Allen movie.
伍迪·艾伦的电影看多了吧
Thank you for telling me that in the last session, dumb ass.
多谢你在最后一刻告诉我 混♥蛋♥
Now, look...
听着
There are bugs on the windshield of your mind
在你的心理挡风玻璃上有很多污点
you may never be able to squeegee,
也许你这辈子也刷不掉了
like a certain birthday party
比如说在你某次生日聚会上
attended by a rather enterprising transient in a dinosaur costume.
有个敬业的临时工穿着恐龙服来助兴
But there are other more recent streaks
但也有一些近期的斑点
that you might yet be able to wipe clear,
你也许可以把它擦干净
like your adolescent fear of being a so-called blow-up doll.
比如说作为性♥爱♥玩偶的青春期恐惧
I really think this nomination may actually help that.
我真的认为这次提名或许能有帮助
So you think I'd feel better about myself
你认为 如果我想自我感觉良好些
if I got all sexed up, went over there,
就要打扮的性感妖艳奔赴舞会
and really tried to be crowned queen of the dingbats?
争取当上这个符号♥性质的皇后
Precisely.
没错
Guess you really get what you pay for with free therapy.
凭你拿薪水的能耐 的确只能做免费心理咨♥询♥
Ouch. That stung a little bit.
你这话伤我的心了
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll save you some time.
我帮你省点时间吧
He listens to you talk for a year,
一学年的心理辅♥导♥
then recommends a makeover.
结果就是建议我去化妆打扮
Well, don't wear as much lipstick as you did on Valentine's day.
可别像情人节那天一样 抹那么多唇膏
Your mouth looked like a coin purse.
显得你的嘴像零钱包似的
Senor Chang--
昌老师
Greendale's foremost, if only, Spanish teacher.
格林德尔最著名的 也是唯一的西语老师
What can I do for you?
我有什么能为您效劳
I am actually a student now.
我现在是学生了
But I was thinking,
但是我想了想
as a teacher and as my friend,
你作为老师 也作为我的朋友
um, if you could help me...
能否帮我一个忙
cheat my way through school.
帮我作弊混毕业
I have a counterproposal.
我有一个相反的建议
how about...
你看这样如何
I point out to you that we've never actually been friends,
我告诉你 其实我们从来不是朋友
then laugh at your very well-deserved misfortune?
然后嘲笑你活该如此倒霉
Let's just try that a second.
我们来试一次
No, Jorge, you killed it.
不 乔治 是你的功劳
Are you going to Abed's kegger?
你来参加阿布蒂的啤酒聚会吗
Sweet.
很好
You probably don't want to talk to me.
或许你不想和我说话
Well, it's not junior high.
我没那么幼稚
We're mature adults, Michelle.
我们都是成年人 蜜雪儿
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表