剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Well, in "The Right Stuff", the novel by Tom Wolfe--
在汤姆·乌尔夫所写的《太空英雄》中
This is why we need new blood.
这就是我们要注入新鲜血液的原因
I'm so bored of your pop culture references
我厌倦了你对流行文化的旁征博引
and your cigarette-legged jeans.
还有你穿起来像是香烟腿般的牛仔裤
My friend Gary wears nothing but loose-fitting jeans.
我朋友加里只穿宽松的牛仔裤
Gary is off the table. He is a buzz kill.
加里绝无机会 他天生一个扫兴鬼
He grew up in a land without sun!
他是在没阳光照耀的地方长大的
Why don't you like my tight jeans?
你为什么不喜欢我的铅笔裤
Take a vote.
投票吧
They'll probably vote him in.
他们也许都会同意他的加入
They won't.
他们不会的
Guys, guys, let's take a vote.
大伙儿 我们投票决定吧
Secret vote. Everybody cover your eyes.
匿名投票 每个人都捂上眼睛
We won't know the result.
这样我们就不可能知道结果了
Well, say your vote out loud.
大声地说出自己的选择
We'll know each other's voices.
我们都听得出其他人的声音
Holy crap. Wow.
我的天啊
It says here some guy in Seattle went nuts
这里写着 西雅图有个人发了疯
and killed his entire driver's ed class with a meat tenderizer.
用敲肉锤杀死了他驾校班上所有的同学
Oh, no. We have to be careful.
惨绝人寰 我们都得小心一点
Okay... on the count of three,
那好 我数到三
everybody who wants to keep Buddy out, raise your hand.
不想让巴迪加入的 请举手
You lied about the guy in Seattle with the meat tenderizer.
西雅图用敲肉锤的人 是你编出来的吧
You put your thumb on the scale.
你私底下操纵着投票
But you did it with a smile,
你笑着去做这件事
and you did it so you could keep smiling.
并且你这样做是为了继续保持微笑
You're hawkeye.
你是百分百的鹰眼
And with Buddy gone, staying that way will be a lot easier.
巴迪走了 保持小组原样更容易
I am not racist!
我不是种族歧视者
I had 20 minutes to let people know
我只有20分钟去通知大家
that Toni Braxton was starting early.
唐妮·布莱斯通要提前开唱
And 273 text messages left
而我的信息限额只剩273条
before my rate tripled.
多发的就要收三倍费用
Racial profiling may not be right,
种族分流或许不对
but it can be economical.
但却更具有经济效益
Tell me, Dean, when I refer to you in my article,
院长 告诉我 我在文章中提到你时
would you prefer "imbecile" or "incompetent?"
是写"傻瓜"好 还是"渎职"好
I prefer "incompetent", but what I really want...
"渎职"比较好 但我真正想要的
It doesn't matter what you want.
你想要什么一点都不重要
The people want the truth. I have to give it to them.
人们想知道的是事实 我得告诉他们
and I won't let anyone stand in my way.
我不会让任何人挡我的道
Excuse me.
对不起 让一下
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢了
Jeffrey, I am the least racist person in the world.
杰夫瑞 我是世界上最不种族歧视的人了
My best friend when I was six years old was a black man.
我六岁时 最好的朋友就是个黑人
Look, I've learned my lesson. I've got unlimit now.
我已经吸取教训了 信息量也换成无限额的了
But if she runs that story, I will lose this job.
如果她那么写了 我会失去这份工作的
And this job is my life.
这份工作就是我的生命啊
She listens to you.
她听你的
Well, next time we're both hanging out having fun,
下次我们一起出去玩的时候
I could try cracking wise about it with her.
我会帮她找找这个事件中的笑料
You do what you think is right.
你想怎样就怎样吧
That's enough. Okay.
够了 好吧
I'm just saying it's not exactly Watergate.
我想说 这又不是水门事件
I mean, you like the Dean.
我是说 你一向觉得院长不错
He's trying to help you transfer.
他一直努力帮你转校
Yeah, and this time he might succeed.
是的 这次他也许就成功了
If this article breaks out,
如果这篇文章发表了
I can apply for journalism scholarships.
我就可以申请新闻奖学金
Nobody will care about my time in rehab
当我成了作家 就不会有人介意
if they think I'm a writer.
我曾经在戒毒中心待过
Annie, as your upbeat friend,
安妮 作为一名负责任的朋友
I gotta say let this go.
我必须提醒你 这件事情就让它过去吧
This is Greendale, Jeff.
杰夫 这里是格林德尔
We can do whatever we want.
我们可以随心所欲
Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so damn sorry.
对不起 对不起 我他妈的对不起你
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...
对不起 对不起 对不起
Didn't anyone tell Buddy he was out?
难道没人告诉巴迪他被驱逐了吗
I guess we thought you would.
我们以为你会告诉他的
Milord, milady.
先生 女士
You missed my apology song.
你们错过了我的道歉歌♥
Yeah, I'll tell 'em about it later.
我晚点会转告他们
Jeff...
杰夫
I am so sorry about the other day.
我为那天的事向你道歉
Buddy,
巴迪
yesterday the group took a vote.
我们昨天进行了投票
And you seem to have figured out the rest of it.
你看似知道了投票的结果
Was it the high kick?
是因为高踢腿吗
Was it "you go, girl"?
还是因为"加油 姐们儿"呢
Oh, you guys think you're so cool.
你们认为自己很酷
No, we don't think we're cool at all.
没有 我们一点也不觉得自己酷
A little bit.
只有一点点而已
I put myself out there for you!
我把自己完完全全的奉献给了这个组织
I laid my soul bare!
把灵魂赤♥裸♥裸的呈现在你们面前
I made you guys lemon squares with free-range eggs
亲手为你们烤制了加鸡蛋的柠檬蛋糕
that I baked with my own hands.
鸡蛋还不是笼子养的鸡下的
Maybe a little less sugar next time.
也许下次该少放点糖
Well, I'm not leaving.
我不会离开的
Oh, come on. Be relaxed, like me. Leave.
拜托 像我一样 放轻松 走吧
You're not relaxed.
你看起来一点都不轻松
You're an uptight puppet master,
你是一个紧张兮兮的扯线玩偶师
and these are all your little puppets.
他们都是你的扯线玩偶
Buddy, just be reasonable and go.
巴迪 理性点 离开吧
Make me... Hitler.
你奈我何 希♥特♥勒♥
Okay, so since Buddy's not leaving,
好吧 既然巴迪固执己见
he'll just be the person who we wish wasn't here while we study.
我们小组学习的时候就视他为空气
Try getting that deal from Hitler. Shall we?
这就是希♥特♥勒♥的安排 我们开始吧
I'm studying with you. No, you're not.
我要和你们一起学习 没门儿
Everyone stop studying. Okay.
大家都合上书 好
You're not in the group.
你不是我们小组的
Okay, then go study somewhere else.
那只能请你们另择佳处了
Hola, mi amigo.
你好 我的朋友
Donde estas la bibliota?
请问怎么去图书馆
Hola, mi amigo.
你好 我的朋友
Donde estas la restaurante?
请问怎么去餐馆
No, no. no, no, no, no!
不要 不要啊
No, I want to study Spanish!
俺要学西班牙语啦
No!
放手
Noooooooooo!
不要啊
Ah, I hate you!
我恨你
I hate your study group! I hate it!
我讨厌你们小组 讨厌死了
You suck! aah...
你们逊毙了
I hate you!
我恨你们
And you are not running that story!
不准写进新闻稿 听见没
Why not? Because I said so!
凭什么啊 这是我的命令
Does anybody have a problem with how that was handled?
对于我的处理方式你们有异议吗
It's exactly the way I would have done it, Jeff.
杰夫 换了我也会这么做
Who are you kidding, Abed?
阿布蒂 你就别哄我了
I just dragged a screaming, crying man
我刚把一个裤子被脱了
out of a library with his pants down.
还大哭大闹的男人拖出了图书馆
No. Martinis are for Hawkeyes.
不 鹰眼才配喝马天尼酒
I'm the same uptight jerk I was last semester.
我还是上学期那个爆脾气的烂人
Jeff, what's your favorite episode of "M*A*S*H"?
杰夫 你最喜欢《风流医生俏护士》中的哪一集
The one with, uh, the army.
军队来了的那一集
That's what I thought.
我也这么觉得
If you'd ever actually seen the show,
如果你真有看过这部剧
you'd know that Hawkeye doesn't just bed nurses and drink martinis.
你就会知道鹰眼不只是睡睡护士喝喝马天尼
He also had blood sprayed on his face
他也会被喷一脸的血
and barked orders when the choppers came in.
飞机来时医嘱就用吼的
If he didn't, people died.
不然就有人会死
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表