剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
As you know,
如大家所知
all faculties agree giving their parties extra credits
所有院系达成一致 给那些组织学术性
to students who organise academic related events during what we would've
相关活动的学生奖励额外的学分 而活动时间换言之
otherwise known as "free time".
就是大家熟知的"课余时间"
No students in any department has ever exercised this option,
之前所有院系的学生都当此项选择是透明的
until now.
终于...
Tonight in the library,
今晚在图书馆
I will be hosting a Dia de los Muertos party.
我将会举办一个"忘灵节"派对
Dias de los muertos or "Day of the dead",
我们称之为"亡灵节"[11月2号♥ 拉美传统节日]
is sometimes refer to Mexican Halloween.
有时被叫作墨西哥万圣节
Which is actually quite offensive to people
其实这是对认为"墨西哥万圣节"
famaliar Mexican Halloween as a sexual position.
是做♥爱♥体♥位♥的同学的冒犯
At any rate,
总而言之
if you show up, you get extra credit.
你现身了 额外学分就到手了
Me, I don't even get paid.
我 义务劳动
See you tonight.
晚上见
Espanol, esta noche.
用西语说 晚上见
Most of you responded to my invite, but some of you remained evasive,
大部分人都回应了我的邀请 但有些依然言词闪烁
so...
所以
Count me in, this is my first college party,
算我一个 这是我第一个大学派对
I got some tequila, I just rent "Van Wilder: The Rise of Taj".
我买♥♥了龙舌兰酒 租了电影《留级之王2》
And look!
看
Shirley you took off you wedding ring.
雪瑞 你摘掉婚戒了啊
My husband has been gone for six months,
我丈夫都滚蛋六个月了
so I think it's time for me to embrace being single.
我觉得是时候开始享受单身生活了
Message received.
"明白"了
I'm still waiting to hear from Jeff and Pierce.
杰夫和皮尔斯 我还等着呢
I thought I shut your response from this pot phone here.
我以为我用这破手♥机♥回复过你了
Access email.
进入邮箱
Aren't you going to Annie's party?
你不去安妮的派对吗
I have a complex, it conflicts the enjoyment of my life.
我也纠结啊 但这跟我享受生活冲突了
I can not figure out the voice command part of this thing,
我搞不清楚这手♥机♥的语♥音♥控制到底怎么用
it's like my mother.
跟我妈一样麻烦
Calling mother.
拨号♥ 母亲
What?
什么
Speaking of enjoying life, I don't want to be the dead horse here,
说到享受生活 我不想只守着"未了情"这棵树
are you sure you don't see anything non-platonic ever crystalizing between us?
咱俩的柏拉图式感情 你确定不能升华吗
I'm sure. Okay, good.
我确定 那就好
Because one of my professors is really hot,
有位美女教授很不错
I want to give you the first right of refusal.
但我想着优先取舍权应该给你
Hello, Pierce.
皮尔斯 是你吗
Mum? How's school going?
妈? 学上得怎样啦
Are you popular?
你是风云人物吗
I head through a tunnel right now, I cuts... hang up...
我进隧♥道♥了 我 断 线
Wrong number.
打错电♥话♥了
Has that boy Jeff stopped teasing you?
那个叫杰夫的男孩没有戏弄你了吧
I'll just connect you a girl right now.
我马上帮你找个小女伴啊
I saw your father's ghost again, he's still angry.
我又见到你♥爸♥爸的鬼魂了 他还是很生气
The Bernoulli distribution is the number of successes
"伯努利分布"是指成功或失败的独♥立♥实验
in a sequence of independent yes-no experiments.
形成的离散型概率分布
Okay.
好的
Uh, for the quiz Monday,
周一有测验
brush up on Chapters Three and Four.
复习第三和第四章
Bernoulli's one of my favorites.
伯努利是我的心头好
Little-known fact, statistics were not his only love.
鲜为人知的是 统计学并非其唯一所爱
He's also famous for his french sauce
他那用于肉禽菜肴的法式蘸酱
used on meat and poultry.
可是明星产品
That's bearnaise.
那是蛋黄酱[发音近似Bernoulli]
Oh, we may need to settle this at a restaurant.
也许我们应该去一家餐厅解决这问题
It's cute.
这招还算可爱
A little aggressive.
略带进攻性
But as a busy, confident woman of authority,
但作为知识领域里的忙碌自信的女性
I'm attracted to men who take charge.
我会被掌握主动权的男士所吸引
Are you being sarcastic, or am I nailing it?
你是在挖苦我 还是我真的表现不错
You were nailing it, until you had to ask.
本来不错 一问就前功尽弃了
Oh, damn it. Starting over.
该死 重新来
Hey, you in the skirt, date me.
穿裙子的女士 和我约会吧
I'd like to, Mr. Winger.
我很愿意 翁格先生
You're tall, you dress nice,
你高大有形 穿衣有品
and I've graded enough of your tests
加上批阅过不少你的试♥卷♥
to know I'd never feel mentally inadequate.
我知道你绝对算个聪明人
Thank you.
谢谢
Only problem, I don't date students.
只是有一个问题 我不和学生约会
You know if you agree to go out with me--
如果你同意和我一起约会...
Awkward.
真尴尬
How small is this campus?
这个学院真小
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥
It's fine. I don't care.
没事 我不在乎
It's disgusting the way men behave.
男人这样真恶心
Did you ever see that Katherine Heigl movie poster
你没看那张凯瑟琳·海格尔的电影海报吗
where Gerard Butler had that heart over his weiner?
杰拉德·巴特勒把那颗心放在他的"香肠"上
That resonated with me.
一丘之貉
Okay, fine.
好吧
But just to repeat,
但我还得重申
I don't care what Jeff does.
我不在乎杰夫的所作所为
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥
I'm barely a student. I'm older than you.
说我是学生太勉强了 我比你还大
I drive a Lexus.
我的车是雷克萨斯
I saw "Ghost Busters" in the theater.
《捉鬼敢死队》我是在电影院看的[84年上映]
Look, my gums are receding.
我的牙龈都在萎缩了
It's uncanny how many of my buttons you're finding,
你能说出这么多让我动心的闪光点太不可思议了
but I have a personal rule about this, and I stick to it.
但我有自己的原则 我不会改变想法的
Have a cup of coffee with me. I bet I can change your mind.
一起喝杯咖啡吧 我一定能改变你的想法
Oh, I know you can.
我知道你可以
That's why you're not getting the chance.
所以我不能让你得手
Are you coming to my dias de los muertos party?
你会来参加我举办的"亡灵节"派对吗
I'm definitely gonna try to swing by.
我尽量会去拜访一下
Then I can mark you down as definitely being there
那么我可以把你算作一定会到场
from 7:00 sharp till "Upside-down Spanish question mark"?
而且从准7点到"问号♥游戏"结束吗
Here's the thing... No here's the thing.
是这样的... 不 是这样的
I am putting my foot down. You understand?
我下定决心了 明白吗
I am being assertive,
我表现坚决
and I am making eye contact,
加上眼神交流
and it is achieving results.
所以你必须得答应
Are you trying to get formidable with me?
你这是想让我在钦佩下低头吗
It worked on Pierce.
这招对皮尔斯很有效
Infomercials work on Pierce.
电视购物说的对他都有效
Jeff, you're the cool guy, okay?
杰夫 你是酷哥啊
If you show up, it'll be the first party I host
如果你捧场 这将是我第一个成功的派对
where everyone doesn't say
大家不会在派对上说
they need to get home in time for the news.
他们得回家去看新闻了
This won't work.
这招对我没用的
The last time you did this,
上次你对我这样
I saved a vial of your tears
我存了一小瓶你的眼泪
and have been slowly building up an immunity.
已经渐渐产生抗体了
I was so unpopular in high school,
我在高中一点都不受欢迎
the crossing guard used to lure me into traffic.
交通协管员还让我在车流中当靶子
This party is a second chance
这次派对是我的第二次机会
to be
让我变得
hip.
时髦
Cool!
酷
Laidback!
从容
Look, I will come to your party.
好吧 我会去你的派对
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm putting you down for two bags of ice and a sleeve of paper cups.
那我就记下来了 你会赞助我们两袋冰块和一筒纸杯
Taking a pill?
在吃药吗
Yes, I am. Xenolovaden.
是的 乐威顿
My grandpa took that when he was around your age.
我爷爷在你这个年纪也吃这药
Fantastic.
好极了
Really helped with the going problem,
对他的尿急很有帮助
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表