剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
At least he doesn't think that shirley's my mom anymore.
至少他没有再认为雪瑞是我妈
He thinks that we're cousins.
他觉得雪瑞是我堂姐
You're not?
难道不是吗
He still assumes I'm a terrorist.
他仍然认为我是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
If you're not, I'm sorry.
如果你不是 我道歉
And if you are, I'm a hero.
如果你是 我就是英雄
I'm willing to take that chance.
我愿意搏一搏
You said I have a crafty, jew brain.
你说我有狡诈的犹太头脑
Nobody knows how to take a compliment anymore.
现在没人听得懂恭维话了吗
Look, either he leaves the group,
听着 有他
or I do.
没我
You just dug your own grave.
你这不是自掘坟墓嘛
Hey. What's up?
怎么啦
They kicked me out of the group.
他们把我给踢了
Want to buy some cookies?
想买♥♥饼干吗
Ten bucks a box.
10块一盒
Crap, damn it.
见鬼 该死的
Have you seen a chinese kid?
你有没有看到一个中国小孩
Twerps.
笨蛋
Oh, hey, Pierce. How's it going?
皮尔斯 最近好吗
Unrepentant child. Such a child.
不知悔改的幼稚鬼 真幼稚
Ooh, here comes stinky turd face.
那个臭狗屎脸来了
Remember, we don't stop till he's crying.
记住 不修理到他流泪不停手
Oh, check out franken-mom.
看看那怪怪的老妈
Ooh, we can use that. No wedding ring.
有弱点 没有结婚戒指
He's a child of divorce.
他来自单亲家庭
We can make fun of him for coming from a broken home.
我们可以取笑这点
I don't care if this gets dirty.
我不在乎手段阴毒
He asked for it.
他自找的
You're right.
没错
Get ready to meet Jeff Winger, esquire,
杰夫·翁格大爷在此
attorney at "ah, snap."
律师毒舌要你好看
It'll be better than that.
放心吧 比这强
Hey, clearasil,
去痘膏
What time your mommy's picking you up?
你的妈咪几点来接你啊
After she's done shooting the real housewives of Greendale county?
她是不是绝望到要在"格林德尔郡" 干掉几个主妇?
"After she's done shooting
她是不是绝望到
the real housewives of greendale county."
要在"格林德尔郡" 干掉几个主妇?
Duh!
屌♥
That's a clever retort.
鹦鹉学舌
"That's a clever retort." Duh.
鹦鹉学舌 屌♥
Brilliant. "Brilliant." Duh.
聪明 聪明 屌♥
Your parents are divorced.
你♥爸♥妈离婚了
Oh, "your parents are divorced."
噢 你♥爸♥妈离婚了
Duh!
屌♥
Schmitty.
衰哥衰姐
Forget it. Come on.
不要一般见识 走吧
Come on. Forget that...
走吧 不要一般见识
Duh! Where you going, schmitty?
屌♥ 去哪里啊 衰哥衰姐
Duh! I'm sorry, little schmitty.
屌♥ 对不起哦 衰哥衰姐
Mimicry is the lowest form Stop talking.
学舌最没品 别说了
Hey, you two.
二位好啊
What is that?
这是什么
Billy. City College's mascot.
比莉 城市学院的吉祥物
Stealing a rival school's mascot was part of Abed's list.
偷走竞争学校的吉祥物 也在阿布蒂的清单上
Check. Bringing a goat
搞定 特洛伊
to our study group-- that's a great idea, Troy.
牵只羊来学习组 好主意
Thanks. Must have been hard for you to say that.
谢谢 要你夸人可不容易
It's called sarcasm, troy.
特洛伊 这是嘲讽
Ask the goat to explain it to you.
让那只羊解释给你听吧
Why do I feel like I'm being dissed?
为啥我觉得自己被涮了
Because you are being dissed.
因为你就是被涮了
Why are you two dissing Troy?
你们俩为什么要拿特洛伊开涮
Because they no longer have Pierce.
因为没有皮尔斯可涮了
What? Pierce's universally recognized social flaws
什么 皮尔斯可是人神共愤的人物
made him the scapegoat, a lightning rod.
标准替罪羊 他人的避雷针
Now he's gone, so there's lightning everywhere.
现在没有他 大家都逃不过被雷的命运
That sounds dangerous.
听起来好危险
My uncle was struck by lightning.
我叔叔就被雷劈过
You think it'd give you superpowers,
别以为能混个超能力上身
but now he just masturbates in theaters.
他现在也就一个在电影院打手♥枪♥的水平
It's very dangerous.
非常危险
Our George Costanza. Our turtle.
失去了乔治·康斯坦 失去了乌龟
Man, that show is sloppy. So what's gonna happen?
老天 《明星伙伴》真差劲 那我们会怎么样
It's only a matter of time before one of us
我们当中谁成为新的皮尔斯
comes the new Pierce.
只是时间问题
Well, I sure as hell am not gonna be the new Pierce.
我敢拍胸口保证 我不会是新的皮尔斯
And if all we need is an escape-goat,
如果我们需要的是只替罪羊
I think we should just let this one go.
我觉得还是放它走吧
Sometimes you've got to be pretending, Troy.
特洛伊 有时你就得扮下老皮
Maybe the new Pierce is Britta.
也许布雷塔就是新的皮尔斯
Yeah, right.
得了吧
How do you pronounce bagel again?
你是怎么念"百吉饼"的?
Bahgel. She calls bagels bahgels.
粑吉饼 她说的是粑吉饼
We do make fun of a lot of what you do and say.
你的话你的事 我们笑的也不少
Yeah. Right to my face,
是 还是当着我的面
'cause I can take it, unlike a certain someone else.
因为我气量大能接受 不像某人
Come on, everybody, let's not make fun of Annie.
行了 各位 不要取笑安妮
No, no, I don't want anybody's pity.
不 我不需要谁的同情
You know, come to think of it, after Pierce,
仔细想想 没有了皮尔斯
you're the most bigoted. What?
你就是老顽固了 啥
When you found out I was Jewish,
当你知道我是犹太人后
you invited me to a pool party
你邀请我去参加泳池派对
that turned out to be a baptism.
结果是个基♥督♥教受洗仪式
Well, excuse me for trying to sneak you into heaven.
我想着法儿把你送进天堂 我错了
Ooh, what about Abed? Abed's weird.
阿布蒂呢 他非常怪异
No, it's not Abed.
阿布蒂不可能是皮尔斯
He's all right. We like Abed.
他很好 我们喜欢他
Guys, have you considered the new Pierce concept is stupid?
伙计们 有没有觉得新皮尔斯的概念是个蠢问题
Spoken like the new Pierce.
语气就像新皮尔斯
You're right. I am not the new Pierce.
没错 我才不是新皮尔斯
You said the world wide web...
你说万维网...
Damn the old Pierce. Oh, he makes me so mad.
让旧皮尔斯见鬼去吧 被他气死了
You're Pierce's cousin. Don't double Pierce me.
你是皮尔斯的表亲 别把我和皮尔斯扯上关系
And you're the triple Pierce.
你相当于三个皮尔斯
That's so unfair. Guys, guys.
太不公平了 伙计们
I can't believe I'm gonna utter these words,
我真不敢相信我要说这话
but we need Pierce in this group.
但是我们需要皮尔斯在这个小组
But we can't ask Shirley to let him back in.
但是我们不能说服雪瑞让他回来
That would be so insensitive.
那样太不近人情了
Well, maybe he'll admit he's wrong...
也许他会承认自己错了
Two, three, four. Uh, not!
二 三 四 才不会呢
We need Pierce.
我们需要皮尔斯
Just stick to the script and make it sincere.
严格遵循剧本 真诚一点
It's not gonna be sincere
肯定真诚不了
because I'm pretending to apologize.
因为我是在假装道歉
Okay, but you're not getting back in the group
要是她觉得你不真诚
unless she thinks you're sincere.
你就别想回到小组
Stubborn fool.
固执的傻瓜
Can we hurry this up?
能快一点吗
Troy and I are pledging the cool fraternity,
特洛伊和我要去加入兄弟会
and unbeknownst to us, we're actually the target of ridicule
其实我们是他们嘲弄的对象
and don't have a chance in hell of getting in.
根本就没有机会加入兄弟会
Yeah. They're making us walk around with pretzels in our butts.
他们逼我们用屁♥股♥夹着椒盐脆饼走来走去
I put mustard on mine like an idiot.
我像白♥痴♥一样在我的脆饼上放了芥末
Okay, Pierce, you can do this.
好了 皮尔斯 你能办到
Oh, boy.
天啊
Yup.
正中目标
Shirley, I know you don't want to hear what I have to say,
雪瑞 我知道你不想听到我要说的话
But I owe you this.
但是我欠你一束花
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表