剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Raisins don't belong in a chocolate chip cookie.
巧克力曲奇里不应该放葡萄干
It gives them depth.
这样口感更醇厚
Hey, watch it, punk!
走路看着点 小痞子
What are you, 80?
老奶奶
He's the one trying to bring back disco.
他才是那个玩迪斯科的土老冒
I don't have to be old to know it's not gonna happen.
我鄙视一下他 不代表我很老
What it is, soul brother.
听什么呢 黑人兄弟
My boys are gonna make me breakfast in bed for mother's day.
我儿子会在母亲节给我准备床上早餐
Well, actually, I'm gonna make the breakfast and get in bed,
其实是我自己做好后回到床上
but they're gonna bring it to me.
他们帮我端过来
Oh, I know!
可爱吧
And then they said the cutest thing last night.
而且他们昨晚说了一句特别可爱的话
They said, "mama," 'cause they call me mama--
他们说 妈妈 他们叫我妈妈
Well, if you're gonna be the fun police--
你就是那个乐趣终结者
Okay, well, if I'm the fun police,
好吧 如果说我是乐趣终结者
then you're director of funland security.
你就是乐趣纠察大队长
Oh, good, more of this. More of what?
受不了 受不了什么
What do you think? The constant bickering.
你说呢 唧唧呱呱吵个不停
It was cute at first, but...
刚开始还有点意思
Well, Abed explains it best.
算了 阿布蒂说的最清楚
To be blunt, Jeff and Brita is no Ross and Rachel.
说真的 你们不像罗斯和瑞秋[《老友记》人物]
Your sexual tension and lack of chemistry
你们这样暧昧不清
are putting us all on edge, which is why, ironically--
让我们夹在中间很难堪 这也是为什么
And hear this on every level--
大家仔细品味下面这句话
You're keeping us from being friends.
是你们让我们无法成为老友
Jeff and I do not have sexual tension.
我和杰夫没有暧昧不清
We just argue all the time.
我们只是经常斗嘴而已
Oh, just like Sam and Diane. I hated Sam and Diane.
就像萨姆和黛安一样 我讨厌那俩人
Who are Sam and Diane?
萨姆和黛安是谁
Okay, we get it. You're young! Sorry.
行了 知道你年轻 抱歉
You see what you're doing to us?
看见你们对我们的影响没
Want my advice?
想听我的建议吗
Pork her and move on.
上了她后另寻新欢
We did it all the time in my day.
过去我们都这样
Yeah, well, you also put hydrogen in blimps, and that was bad.
你们过去还往飞艇里充氢气呢 那可不是好事
Hey, everybody. Just a reminder.
大家好 过来提醒一下
Our spring fling is on the quad today.
今天就是我们的春季狂欢日了
Music, food, activities. What, what?
好听的 好吃的 好玩的 万岁
He makes me uncomfortable.
看见他我就闹心
Still in the room.
我还在这儿呢
There's also going to be a game of paintball assassin
另外 会有一场彩弹大战
with a prize for last man standing.
笑到最后的小伙有大奖拿
Or last man in a wheelchair with no paint on him.
或者是没被击中的轮椅老头也行
Or last woman. Give it a rest, Britta.
笑到最后的也许是女性 别钻牛角尖 布雷塔
What's the prize?
大奖是什么
It was a blu-ray DVD player,
本来是蓝♥光♥DVD播放器的
but it was stolen.
可是被偷走了
So now it's TBD.
所以换成了真正蓝♥光♥[True Blu-ray]
I want TBD. Is that new?
我想要真正蓝♥光♥ 是新出的吗
If it's what I think,
如果我没理解错的话
I had it for about a month in the '70s.
那玩意我在70年代玩了一个月[TBD系列警灯]
Let's get back to Britta and Jeff.
咱们还是接着说布杰之恋的问题
There's no Britta and Jeff.
根本没这回事
He said, fully erect.
他性致高昂地说道
Well, I'm gonna let you guys figure this out
算了 我去车里小睡一会
while I go take a nap in my car.
你们好好体会我讲话的精神
What are you waiting for?
你等什么
What the hell?
搞什么
Hello?
有人吗
What is going on?
出什么事了
The paintball game was-- was starting,
彩弹大战 开始了
And the--and the dean...
那个 院长
The dean announced
院长宣布了
th-the prize.
大奖内容
The prize!
超级大奖
We--we turned on each other like...like animals!
我们就开始狗咬狗了
What was the prize? Was?
发了什么奖品 发奖品
This is not over!
还没结束呢
This is still happening... right now!
现在 现在还在进行中
Leonard?
伦纳德
Leonard, I'm not playing!
伦纳德 我没入伙
Everyone's playing!
所有人都入伙了
You suck!
你真衰
Come with me if you don't want paint on your clothes.
不想挂彩的话就跟我来
Hey. Look what I found wandering the neutral zone.
看看我在中立区发现了谁
Jeff Winger.
杰夫·翁格
You son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥
I thought you were dead, man!
我还以为你已经死了呢
I was just taking a nap. Has everyone lost their mind?
我只是小睡了会儿 大家都疯了吗
It's just a game of paintball.
只是彩弹大战而已
With one rule, last man standing gets the prize.
但有一点 笑到最后的人得大奖
The prize.
超级大奖
The prize.
超级大奖
What is this prize?
什么奖
You don't know.
你还不知道
Priority registration.
优先注册权
Priority registration.
优先注册权
That's why everyone's running around like a bunch--
大家四处乱窜就是为了这...
Does that mean what I think it means?
我没理解错吧
Like you could have first choice of your classes next semester?
也就是说下学期 你可以优先选课
Easy, sugar bear.
冷静点 甜甜小熊
Yeah, but you could schedule all your classes
就可以把课都选在周一
on a Monday and then take a six-day weekend.
然后就有六天休息了
You could do a lot of things.
还不止如此
Talk him through the hunger, Abed.
让他把口水咽回去 阿布蒂
Every student wants that prize, Jeff.
每个人都想要这个奖 杰夫
And there's no way to share it,
而它又不能共享
so we'll eventually all turn on each other.
所以最后我们必然要同室操戈
But the longer we wait to do that--Jeff!
但我们共同御敌的时间越长 杰夫
The longer we work together, the longer we last.
共同御敌的时间越长 笑到最后的机会就越大
Is everyone running in packs?
大家都是组队的吗
The debate team was the first to do it,
是辩论队开的先河
but they fell to infighting.
但他们起了内讧
They say the glee club is luring stragglers
听说合唱团的人正在利用流行歌♥曲
into sniper traps with cheery renditions of hit songs.
把孤魂野鬼们引到狙击陷阱中
Really? And people fall for that?
真的吗 会有人上当吗
Yeah. I mean, I'm all for winning,
当然 我是说 我也想赢
but let's not resort to cheap ploys.
可不是用这种卑鄙手段
Are the girls in the game?
有姑娘参加吗
You mean Britta?
你是指布雷塔吗
No, I don't mean Britta.
没有 没指布雷塔
Did I say Britta? Twice now.
我说了布雷塔吗 说了两次了
Chess club!
象棋社
No, no, no!
别 别 别
He's a pawn.
好一招引蛇出洞
Checkmate, bitches.
将军 混♥蛋♥们
And tell the drama club
顺便通知戏剧社的人
their tears will be real today.
他们今天要流点真眼泪了
No, that's all sugar, man! Get some protein.
那都是糖 拿点含蛋白质的
Right here. Peanuts.
这儿 花生
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Peanuts, peanuts.
好 花生 花生
No, take the stuff out closer to you!
拿那些离你近一点的东西
No, no. The ones in the back are the freshest.
不对 里面的比较新鲜
That'll keep us going. Yeah.
给我们补充营养 好啊
Hey! What the hell? I got you covered, bro.
搞什么鬼 兄弟 我掩护你
You guys formed an alliance without me?
你们组队没叫上我
Yeah. You with star-burns?
是啊 你和星霸一队吗
Not if I can be with you.
有你谁还要他
Ha. It's just star-burns.
星霸嘛 管他呢
Anyone else need a pee break?
还有人要嘘嘘吗
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表