剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
to make him feel like a good hypnotherapist.
好让他觉得自己是个不错的催眠治疗师
You realize this will never end. It's already done.
你知道这事会没完没了的吧 已经结束了
He just wants one more session.
他只想再多进行一次治疗
Where's Abed? I need to talk to him about his films.
阿布蒂在哪儿 我得跟他谈谈他的电影
That boy's flat-out prescient.
那孩子是个超级预言家
He can read our minds.
他能读到我们的思想
I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你们要说什么了
You watched my movies on the website.
你们在网站上看了我的电影
He's a witch! Get him!
他是个巫师 捉住他
No, I'm not a witch.
不 我不是巫师
I'm a student of human character. I know you guys all so well
我是个人类性格学的学生 我跟你们这么熟
I can predict your behavior. Like Shirley.
我能预测你们的行为 比如雪瑞
I know you're a sweet, christian, generous person.
我知道你是个善良慷慨的基♥督♥徒
Oh, that's nice.
说得真好
I also know you have thinly veiled rage issues.
我还知道你有控制不住火气的毛病
Careful, boy.
说话小心点 小子
Here. Check this out.
看这个
May I? Yeah.
我可以用吗 可以
Jeff's character acts like nothing around here affects him.
杰夫表现的好像对周遭事物无所谓
But things bother him more than he lets on.
但其实在乎的很
Hey, I'm top of the class.
我得了全班第一名
He's also very vain.
而且他自视过高
Ridiculous.
扯淡
Why am I crying?
我为什么在哭
What, I accidentally listen to "Come sail away" by "Styx" again?
难道我又不小心听了"冥河乐团"的《来世浮沉》了吗
You don't have to worry, Troy.
别担心 特洛伊
It's just a movie. I can't predict the future.
这只是电影 我不能预测未来
My leg. I hurt my leg.
我的腿 我伤到我的腿了
What up, happy people?
快乐的同学们 干嘛呢
You tell me my future right now, you evil wizard!
你现在马上说出我的未来 你个邪恶巫师
By the way, Jeff, I think your shirt's trying to get out of your pants.
顺便说下 杰夫 你的上衣要从裤子里跑出来了
As Golding's "Lord of the flies" demonstrates, man,
戈尔丁的小说《蝇王》说明了 人类
when left to his own devices,
被放任自流以后
will descend into chaos and evil.
会陷入混乱和罪恶之中
And now, from City College,
现在 来自城市学院的
Jeremy Simmons.
杰瑞米·西蒙斯上场
There were 23,000...
去年光是美国
kidney donations in America last year.
就有两万三千名肾脏捐赠者
Man is good.
人性本善
The average life expectancy for a man in a community
在社区中生活的人的平均寿命
is 23 years longer than a man alone.
比独自生活的人要长寿23岁
Man is good.
人性本善
And just ten minutes ago,
十分钟之前
a bald, bespectacled man held the door for a man in a wheelchair.
一个秃顶眼镜男 为我这个坐轮椅的扶住了门
Man is good.
人性本善
I hate this guy.
我讨厌这家伙
By the end of this debate,
在这次辩论结束的时候
I will prove with facts and data
我会用事实与数据证明
that man is inherently good.
人之初 性本善
Old trick for achieving the proper competitive mindset,
为了取得心理优势 我常用一招
I always envision my opponent having aggressive sex with my mother.
就是想象对手跟我母亲 激♥情♥做♥爱♥
This feels so formal.
搞的这么正式干嘛
Let's just talk.
不如我们聊聊天
People are evil.
人性本恶
They can't help it.
他们是不由自主的
I didn't catch your name.
我刚才没记住你的名字
It's Jean. Take Jean here.
我叫简 用简举个例子吧
She spent a lot of time this morning
今早她一定花了很多时间
making herself look so lovely.
把自己打扮的漂漂亮亮的
Tell me, Jean.
告诉我 简
How many people bothered to tell you how great you look today?
有多少人特地过来跟你说 今天你看起来很美
None. Man is evil.
零个 人性本恶
But you just said how great I looked.
但你刚刚说了我很美啊
For my own selfish purposes.
因为我有自私的目的
The fact is, as hot as you look,
事实上 不管你有多诱人
and it is quite hot,
插一句 你的确很诱人
I wouldn't have said anything.
我什么都不会说
When I talk about people being evil,
当说到人性本恶
I could cite quotes or dig up statistics,
我也可以举例子列数据
but those are just words and numbers.
但那些终归是文字和数字
I think we could have a little more fun
我们大可搞的活泼轻松点
if I express myself in song.
所以我要用歌♥曲来表达观点
*Evil woman*
邪恶的女人
*Evil woman*
邪恶的女人
That's my time, everybody.
以上是我方陈述
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
At the end of round one,
第一轮比赛得分
City College, 50,
城市学院 50分
Greendale, 8.
格林德尔 8分
I only got 8? She got 8. You got 0.
我只得了8分吗 她得了8分 你0分
It's a debate. Not American Idol.
这是辩论赛 不是《美国偶像》
Nice work, L.A. Law.
干的不错 跟《洛杉矶法律》一样[86-94年的剧集]
All sizzle, no steak.
干打雷不下雨
I don't care, dude.
哥们儿 我不在乎
I'm doing this for a parking space.
我来辩论是为了停车位
Let's go, boys. Come on, let's go.
来吧 同学们 快点
I want to see some hustlers out here. Let's go.
把你们的骚劲使出来 来吧
By zeus, what sort of jackassery is this?
老天爷 你们这是脑子进水了么
We're in the middle of a championship debate.
我们这边在进行冠军辩论赛呢
We reserved the gym for practice.
我们预定了体育馆来练习
Uh, yep. They reserved it.
没错 他们的确预定了
Okay, they've got us by the short ones.
好吧 人家有理有据的
The debate is suspended until tomorrow.
辩论先暂停 明天继续
Hopefully, by then, we can get our act together.
希望明天 某些同学能重整旗鼓
Oh, great try, Bruce! Great try.
布鲁斯 好样的 好样的
Jeff, wait, when are we getting together to prepare for tomorrow?
杰夫 等下 我们什么时候准备明天的辩论啊
Never, because it's stupid, and I don't care.
我不干了 辩论太弱智 而且我也不在乎
Bite me.
你奈我何
Maybe Simmons is right.
也许西蒙斯是对的
You really are all sizzle and no steak.
你就是干打雷不下雨
You probably couldn't beat him if you tried.
就算你努力了可能也赢不了人家
What do you mean I can't beat him?
你这话什么意思
You and I are gonna study harder than we've ever studied before
咱俩要发奋图强 尽全力准备
and beat City College tomorrow.
明天一定要打败城市学院
Really? No, who am I, iCarly?
真的吗 当然不 当我谁啊 《网络卡莉》吗[儿童系列剧集]
Abed is right.
阿布蒂说的没错
You act like things don't bother you, but they do.
你表现的对周围事情无所谓 其实不然
Look, six months ago, I was a lawyer.
听着 六个月前我还是律师
I wore suits.
我要穿西装上班
I used to say stuff like, "objection" and "sidebar."
我曾把"反对""私下讨论"这些词挂在嘴边
Now I'm losing a community college debate
现在我却在一个社区大学的辩论赛上输给
to Jeremy "soul patch" Simmons.
杰瑞米·小胡子·西蒙斯
Hey, Winger.
好啊 姓翁格的
You like to sing?
你喜欢唱歌♥吧
I like to sing too.
其实我也喜欢
*Zero for Winger*
翁格得了零蛋咯
Kick that.
踢这个配乐
*Was a big shot lawyer*
曾经是大律师
*Now he's a lo-ooooo-ser*
现在是大大大大大大饭桶
Lay off, Simmons.
歇着吧 西蒙斯
Jeff didn't understand the rules.
杰夫只是不知道规则而已
Yeah?
是吗
What's your excuse, eight points?
那你的理由是啥 八分女?
Dude, leave her out of this.
哥们儿 别把她扯进来
*Little Annie adderall*
小药丸安妮
*Was an outcast in high school*
高中时没人理
That's it. Dude, we are gonna debate
够了 哥们儿 等着看我们明天
the living crap out of you.
辩你个片甲不留
We've got some preparing to do.
我们要去准备了
I liked you better when you were smoking.
抽烟的你更讨喜
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表