剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I think I'm failing psychopharmacology.
估计我的精神药理学要挂了
Why are you taking that?
谁让你选那门课
I thought it was a class
我以为这门课讲的是
about crazy farm animals, okay?
农场动物疯狂总动员呢
Let's finish the unit.
继续学习这个单元吧
I don't want to be late for lunch.
我可不想错过午饭
"Amar" is "To love," right?
"Amar"的意思是"爱慕" 对吗
Oh! Speaking of love,
说到爱慕
Shirley, how's it going with the sexy dreadlock guy?
雪瑞 跟那位满头小辫的帅哥进展如何
Oh, I'm sure I don't have a chance with him.
我看肯定是没戏了
Abed and I talked to him by the vending machines.
我和阿布蒂在自动贩卖♥♥机旁跟他聊过
He asked about you.
他问起你了
He specifically asked about me?
他专门问起我了吗
When Annie brought you up, he specifically asked,
当时安妮提起你 他专门问道
"Who is that?" Abed.
她是谁 阿布蒂
What? That's what he said.
怎么了 他就是这么说的
Abed, your social skills aren't exactly streets ahead.
阿布蒂 你社交能力还是没炼到"远界"水平
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思没
I don't. You're not alone in this case.
不懂 我也不懂
Pierce, stop trying to coin the phrase,
皮尔斯 别在那儿尝试杜撰词语了
"Streets ahead." Trying?
什么乱七八糟的 尝试?
Coined and minted.
杜撰铸就成功
Been there, coined that.
有种你也来一句
"Streets ahead" is verbal wildfire.
"远界"会在潮语中形成燎原之势
Does it just mean "Cool," or is it
意思是"很酷"呢
supposed to be, like, "Miles ahead"?
还是只是说"遥遥领先"
If you have to ask, you're "streets fine".
你问这问题 说明你是"中间界"
Okay, we can banter if we want to banter,
要继续瞎扯淡的话随便你们
but I'm warning you I am leaving for lunch early.
不过我可先申明 我要提前去吃午饭
Me too. Me three.
我也是 还有我
Streets ahead.
还有远界大♥师♥我
Man, you guys really love these stupid chicken fingers, huh?
你们就这么喜欢吃那垃圾鸡柳吗
Uh, they're not stupid.
那可不是垃圾
They're the only good thing in the cafeteria.
那是餐厅里唯一能下咽的东西
I haven't had one in weeks. They run out so fast.
我好几个星期没吃上了 太容易脱销了
If god were edible-- not that I'm catholic,
要是上帝也能吃的话 声明我不信天主
but if it was cool to eat God,
要是我能吃掉上帝的话
he'd be a chicken finger.
他最好是盘炸鸡柳
Well, I wouldn't know.
我不用烦心这事
I'm a vegetarian.
我是素食主义者
Shocker. Yeah.
看不出来啊 是啊
And if you guys knew how they treated
要是你们知道 你每天的食物
the animals that you are eating,
生前有着何样的遭遇
you would eat them even faster
你们肯定会更加飞速地吃了它们
just to put them out of their misery.
好让它们早死早超生
And then you would throw up.
然后就会狂吐不止
I don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe I'm feeling extra protective
可能是因为我的小猫咪生病了
of animals today because my cat is sick.
我今天格外地有保护动物的欲望
Oh, a cat? That's awful.
猫咪病了吗 太可怜了
He has diabetes.
它得了糖尿病
He can't even make it to the litter box--
连走到便便沙盆的力气都没有了
Chicken run!
小鸡快跑啊
I'm afraid that I'm gonna have to put her to sleep.
恐怕只能哄着它睡了
Ah, go on.
算了 去吧
God bless you.
上帝保佑你
Save some for me!
给我留一点
Watch out!
小心
Oh, I can hear those fingers calling my name.
我都能听到鸡柳召唤我的声音了
"Troy! Troy!"
特洛伊 特洛伊
Troy, did you get my text message?
特洛伊 你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
I think it's--
好像是
I got to stop hanging out with her.
看来以后得少跟她混在一起了
She sounds like a chicken finger.
她的声音听着像是鸡柳
Again? Outrageous.
又没了 太过分了
At least apologize.
至少要道个歉吧
How can you just stand there like a mute idiot?
你怎么好意思像个哑巴脑残一样站在那
Well, throat surgery might humanize you,
做了喉部手术 我就原谅你了
but it doesn't make this acceptable.
可这事绝对不可原谅
So cute.
真帅
And I don't even normally like dreadlocks.
而且我一般是不喜欢满头辫子男的
Hello.
你好
His dreadlocks remind me of the predator,
他的发型看着像是捕食者
which is weird, because you're doing the actual hunting
这很有意思 因为你才是进攻方
and you seem invisible to him.
你完全被无视了
Abed, you know what I do? Hmm?
阿布蒂 你知道我是怎么做的吗 啥
Before I talk, I ask myself,
张嘴之前 先问问自己
"What am I about to say
我即将说出来的话
and how might it affect each person listening?"
会对听者带来怎样的感受
I'm really glad you said that, Britta.
真高兴你这么说 布雷塔
The idea that you compulsively filter yourself
你这样强迫症似的自律
makes your lack of flavor kind of a flavor.
使你的无趣至极也别有一番趣味
Sorry, guys. They ran out again.
不好意思 又卖♥♥完了
Something's gotta be done.
得想点办法
Hey!
说你呢
What the hell, man?
你搞什么
That's half our problem right there.
一半鸡柳都跑那边去了
Star-Burns works the fryer and skims fingers.
星霸趁炸鸡柳之便谋私利
No way.
不会吧
He gives them to people just so
他送鸡柳给别人
they'll act like he isn't Star-Burns.
大家就装作不鄙视他了
Well, I may not eat meat,
虽说我不吃肉
but I am not gonna eat that injustice.
但我绝对不能忍♥受这种不公平待遇
Let's complain.
咱们投诉去
If we complain, he gets a warning and learns to be sneakier.
投诉后校方会警告他 他就会学乖变为暗箱操作了
I say we knock him out of the kitchen
我建议 咱们把他踢出厨房♥
and replace him with one of our own
然后把我们的人安插♥进♥去
all in one move.
一步到位
Then we're the ones with the chicken.
以后就是我们掌管鸡柳大权了
It's like a mafia movie.
就像是黑帮电影里那样
As far back as I can remember,
在我的记忆里
I always wanted to be in a mafia movie.
我一直想出演黑帮电影
Cool. That's exactly what it's like, Abed,
太棒了 就像是黑帮电影 阿布蒂
and you get the most important job.
而你需要做最重要的工作
You're gonna be fry cook.
你去当炸鸡的厨子
We may be watching different mafia movies.
我们看的不是同一部黑帮电影吧
You worked in your dad's restaurant, right?
你在你父亲的餐馆工作过 对吧
Well, you'll apply for the job
我们想办法把星霸开除
after we get Star-Burns fired.
你就去申请那个职位
I don't know about that.
我不知道
I don't know about the firing.
我不认为他会被炒掉
I think he really relies on that income.
我认为他很需要这份薪水
Yeah, man.
是啊
Every day you flock here like sheep
每天你们都像羊群一样排队
and wait in line for a broken promise from a dirty system.
等待这个肮脏体系无法兑现的诺言
Back in those days,
那时候
Jeff Winger was the guy that made things happen.
杰夫·翁格是事情的主宰
He always knew what to say
他知道应该说什么
and he always knew when to slap the table.
他总是知道什么时候拍桌子
You want to be sheep, keep flocking.
你想当绵羊 就继续乖乖排队
You want to be wolves, form a pack.
想要当狼 就要组成狼群
And that was it. It was that simple.
就这样 他手到擒来
At that moment, we stopped being a family
那一刻 我们不再是普通的大家庭
and started being a family... in italics.
而是需要用斜体字特殊标注的 家族
Britta got cozy with Star-Burns.
布雷塔对星霸施展美人计
Can I touch both atoh! Yeah, do 'em both.
我能两边都摸一下吗 没问题
He lowered his guard,
他放松了警惕
he was gone.
就被开除了
I mean, the way Jeff saw it, by not respecting us,
我是说 以杰夫的看法 星霸不尊重我们
Star-Burns had basically brought it on himself.
他根本就是在自取其辱
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表