剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
A-plus.
优加
Nice work, Winger!
做得好啊 翁格
You know, I knew I could do it if I applied myself.
我就知道以哥的底子 优加不是难事啊
Cher-- Cherry Daiquiri.
樱桃代基里
Cherry Daiquiri!
樱桃代基里
Daiquiri.
代基里
Later.
回见
You devious clump
你这金玉其外
of overpriced fabric and hair product.
败絮其中的衣冠禽兽
Speaking as one of the meek,
我算口下留德的了
as soon as I inherit the earth, you a dead man.
等我这个火星人攻占地球时 第一个灭了你
You got a weird forehead.
你的前额长得好喜剧
We're all very disappointed.
我们对你很失望
All right, dial it back a little, Britta.
行了 布雷塔 少说两句
If anyone should be disappointed, it's me.
要失望那也是我失望
What kind of a group threatens to kick someone out
利用不上就把人踢出去
unless he helps them?
算什么狗屁团队
What kind of a person is asked to help other people
只管自己 自私自利
and then helps himself!
算什么狗屁人啊
Yeah. Mmhmm.
就是啊 没错
Helps himself?
自私自利?
I don't think I like being talked to that way!
你们凭什么这么说我
He's using fake outrage to justify leaving.
他这是假装生气趁机开溜
Fake outrage? Justify my--
假装生气 还趁机...
Yeah, that's it. I'm out of here.
随你们怎么说
Oh, you're breaking up with the group?
你要退团了吗
That's what you guys want.
不正如你们的意吗
It's all right, I've been divorced seven times.
没事 我离过七次婚
Don't answer your phones
不接电♥话♥
and bury all your money in the backyard.
把钱都埋在后院里就没事
Here you go.
看吧
Here you go. Look at Pierce's paragraph from unit two.
看皮尔斯第二单元的那段
Let's see. "I took a computer class..."
让我看看 我在苹果商店
The apple store.
上了电脑课
Adorable. Keep going, keep going.
好可爱 继续念 继续
And the saleswoman had manzanas gigante.
女店员丰乳肥臀
Ruined it.
意境全无
Can you imagine being married to him?
怎么有人会跟他结婚
Seven times!
七次
Seven different women agreed to marry that guy.
居然有七个女人愿意嫁给他
It's cra--
疯...
I'm so alone.
我好孤单
I'm so lonely!
好寂寞
I want to die.
好想死
Come on man, it-- come on, don't do that.
怎么了 伙计 别这样
I...
我
Just miss her so much. Yeah.
好想她 懂了
I'm sorry.
对不起
This is so stupid. No, no, it's fine.
我是个傻瓜 别这么说
It's just--buddy, you know...
只是 老兄
It's dumb! I can see that you're hurting.
傻透了 我知道你很难过
Um, but I have to get to accounting.
但是我得去上会计课
And it's not like I'm hitting strip clubs
你放心 我不会和惠特曼老师
with professor Whitman.
一块去脱衣舞俱乐部的
You better not be! What?
你敢去 什么
All I ask
我只想要你
is for you to keep filling the void in my soul.
填补我空虚的灵魂
Well, I'll have to think of something.
我得好好想想
Let me rest gently on your pecks.
让我在你的胸膛上安息吧
Best closer to a presentation, a Nicholson quote.
最好引用尼克尔森的电影对白
Uh, you take a phrase from one of his films
来结束你的演讲
and you tailor it to your product.
当然要稍作修改
You can't handle a moist towelette!
你不能掌控湿纸巾
Something like that, you know?
就像这种的 懂吗
But you can't use that one. That--that's mine.
但你不能照搬这个 这是我的台词
Thanks, Pierce.
皮尔斯 谢谢你
I'm just gonna write it on some cards.
我会写在卡片上
Okay.
好吧
Just don't let anybody know I was involved.
别把我名字抖出来就行
Why do you care so much?
为什么你那么介意
I don't.
我没有
Because Fievel's going to die.
因为非佛会死掉
I'd rather die than listen.
我宁愿去死
Who's going to die? Yeah.
谁会死掉啊 就是啊
The dean says the exterminator is coming
院长说会使用灭鼠药
because of our rat.
因为这里有鼠患
I'd like to exterminate this conversation.
我更希望灭掉这段对话
What are you doing?
你在做什么
He's sitting in Jeff's chair,
他坐在杰夫的椅子上
so he's trying to act like Jeff.
模仿杰夫
Oh!
原来如此
Ohh.
不要
Oh, an email.
有邮件
I thought you might want to help me out
我想你可能会帮我一把
because we are friends.
因为我们是朋友
Abed, take it from a former prom king.
阿布蒂 听听前舞会之王怎么说
Real friends help me with things.
真正的朋友会帮我的
Not vice versa.
反之不然
I would face my fears to help you.
我会直面内心的恐惧去帮助你
Exactly! 'Cause you're my friend.
一点没错 因为你是我的朋友
Am I?
我是吗
** Somewhere out there*
*天之涯 地之角
* Beneath the pale moonlight... * - Oh, Abed.
*月色美如霜* -阿布蒂
He gets any nuttier,
他要是再疯点
they're gonna put him on the view.
就能上《焦点访谈》了
That works, yeah.
这个笑话好
What are we gonna do? We gonna study?
现在我们要做什么 学习吗
Fievel?
非佛
Fievel?
非佛
Fievel?
非佛
Fievel.
非佛
Okay, thank you.
谢谢大家
Green week was a rousing success
绿色周在格林德尔
here at Greendale.
办的非常成功
And now for our band, Greene Daeye!
现在有请我们的乐队 驴日乐队
By the way, they're not the real Green Day.
顺便说一句 他们是山寨的
Thought we should just rip that band-aid off quickly.
不过大家就将就着听吧
Okay!
开始
Hey! What's up?
怎么样
Just got your text, man.
刚收到你的短♥信♥
Wanna hang out?
想出去玩吗
'Cause if you don't, I will fail you.
如果你拒绝的话 我会让你不及格
Actually, I had an idea for an extra credit project.
其实 我有个加分的点子
We've been asked
我们将会把第一首歌♥
to dedicate our first song
献给我们尊敬的
to Senor and Senora chang.
昌先生和昌太太
She said she didn't want to talk to me.
她说不想和我说话
I didn't tell her you wanted to talk.
我没告诉她你想说话
Estimation of market value
对于巧克力蛋糕
of--of--of brownies has--
市场价值的判断 有一定的
Ahem! I, uh-- target group--
我 呃 目标消费群
Ms. Bennett, I'm afraid I have to ask you
班尼特太太 恐怕我得请你
to put down the cards.
放下那些卡片
**Somewhere out there*
*天之涯 地之角
**Beneath the pale moonlight*
*月色美如霜
**Someone's thinking of me*
*伊人思念君
**And loving me tonight*
*爱意浓浓融月光
**Somewhere out there*
*天之涯 地之角
**Someone's saying a prayer*
*伊人默念君
They are...wonderful.
它们 很美味
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表