剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I'm finished.
后期做完了
Britta, Jeff, dad.
布雷塔 杰夫 爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
How's it going, buddy?
进展如何 小家伙
I don't want to be your father.
我不想当你父亲
I think you are weird, Abed.
我觉得你真的很怪异 阿布蒂
Okay, look, I need to talk to you about Abed.
我真的得和你谈谈阿布蒂的事
He's not normal.
他不是正常人类
What is wrong with you?
你到底是哪根筋不对
All I want to do is take care of you.
我只是想要关心你
Why will you not answer me?
你怎么不回答我
What do you think, dad?
你有什么想法 爸爸
I think you are weird, Abed.
我觉得你真的很怪异 阿布蒂
And I think the wrong person just left.
我还觉得不该走的人走了
It's not exactly "Citizen Kane".
这和《公民凯恩》还是有距离[41年出品 电影史上十大佳作]
I feel a little out of the loop here.
我有点搞不清楚状况了
That feeling is called the joy of freedom.
这感觉就是如释重负 喜极而泣
My son is hard to understand.
我的儿子让人很费解
If making movies help him be understood,
如果拍电影能让他更好地被人理解
then I pay for the class.
那我会为电影课付钱的
I made this all happen.
我这闲事管的不错吧
With falafel as a fallback.
但炸豆丸子是后备计划
Abed.
阿布蒂
Did you do all of that to me on purpose?
你那么对我都是故意的吗
That's not a very nice way to treat your friends.
那样对你的朋友可不太好
Well, Britta, it isn't called friend business,
布雷塔 这不是单纯的朋友关系
it's called show business.
这是复杂的娱乐圈
He's smoking.
他居然还吸烟
Honey, let him leave the nest.
亲爱的 让他离巢高飞吧
Get your hand off my knee.
把你的手从我膝盖上拿开
God--god bless you. God bless you.
上帝保佑 上帝保佑你
Thank you.
谢谢
For someone who doesn't like getting involved,
我知道你不喜欢掺和别人的生活
Well, I owe you.
所以 我欠你一次
You owe me.
你欠我人情
That cannot be comfortable for you.
这感觉可不会让你好过的
Hey, um,
听着
you should kiss me right now.
你现在应该吻我了
Day seized! We're even.
好年华 没有被辜负 我们扯平了
"A" plus, Winger.
A+ 翁格
I know a life-changing kiss when I see one.
改变人生之吻 可逃不过我的法眼
Yeah. Fooled you.
是啊 你也有走眼的时候
Am I krumping? No.
这是Krumping舞吗 不是
Am I krumping? No.
这是Krumping舞吗 不是
Am I krumping now?
现在这是krumping舞吗
No!
不是
This is krumping.
这才是krumping舞
W-we're krumping.
我们在跳krumping舞
No, you're not.
不 你们跳的不是
Hit it!
来吧
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表